Stanley Meyer > Stan Meyers system 2

Electronic unit

<< < (2/2)

outlawstc:
so what do you think tony? you and maybe some engineer buddys might be able to fill in the values of the components in this complete circuit??

outlawstc:
im not sure what A1 and A2 are tony but i am pretty sure of the objective of  this specific digital control means..

from what i can see this is what stan had in his distributor and that is how stan syncs  the rate of production to the  acceleration  needs in a car..

the digital circuit   can be a simple manual controlled circuit for experimenting..  it doesnt need a digital circuit that is made to variate production to the means of a system, such as a automobile..

Dankie:
Even if you asked an engineer what something is he probably wouldnt instantly know what it is , most engineers work with pic chips . Its not like , OMG I remember this wiring ... No engineer is gonna research anything for you unless you pay them for it .

Not that hard ? Those can be anything ...

Normally when you make something you ask yourself what should be done , then figure out how to do it with the chips wich sometimes means learning the chips , when you dont understand the chip you read about it . Simple as that .

Triangle in the triangle , square in the square , round in the round .

Things would go faster if you would go by this method .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version