Stanley Meyer > Scalar waves

Scalar wave study

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dankie:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13584991/meyl-scalar-waves-first-tesla-physics-textbook-for-engineers-2003

starting @ page 360 , there is some very interresting info on Meyers .

Opinions from the great Meyl , very nice see that me and him agree .

outlawstc:
its not really over your head at all.. you just gotta understand that a atom is energy because its displacements in motion.. when they say matter is majority empty space it is tru.. im betting protons are like earth.. they are usualy neutral but can also reflect. a positive charge (light)    so if the positive plate is shooting light across the cell  but befor it can make it to the negative side it is hitting all the protons and repeling them.. at the same relative time the negative plate is pulling on the proton mass.. and the vice versa is happening with the negative electrons.. they are being drawn to the light while negative is pushing them away...  the positive plate plays 2 jobs at one time of pushing protons and pulling electrons while the negative has 2 jobs at the same relative time.. 4 forces happenig to the water in relative time.. the frequency is just gatting ground to create a duty cylcle for the dead short...  that would restrict amps? but also alow the voltage to dwell and step charge?

Dankie:

--- Quote from: outlawstc on April 25, 2009, 23:47:04 pm ---its not really over your head at all.. you just gotta understand that a atom is energy because its displacements in motion.. when they say matter is majority empty space it is tru.. im betting protons are like earth.. they are usualy neutral but can also reflect. a positive charge (light)    so if the positive plate is shooting light across the cell  but befor it can make it to the negative side it is hitting all the protons and repeling them.. at the same relative time the negative plate is pulling on the proton mass.. and the vice versa is happening with the negative electrons.. they are being drawn to the light while negative is pushing them away...  the positive plate plays 2 jobs at one time of pushing protons and pulling electrons while the negative has 2 jobs at the same relative time.. 4 forces happenig to the water in relative time.. the frequency is just gatting ground to create a duty cylcle for the dead short...  that would restrict amps? but also alow the voltage to dwell and step charge?

--- End quote ---

It seems like Hdemartin had the step charging going on with the "opposing bifilar" connection .

This didnt translate to prodcution tho , as said by Meyl also . But what was that resonance that Hdemartin hit ?

outlawstc:
this is how i see the resonance imagine earth as a proton and the moon is a orbital electron..  we will say its orbiting clockwise..   imaging turning on the sun when it is at its closest point to the sun and turning it off when the moon reaches a orbit 180 out from then the light started.. then it is off for a 50 percent duty.. that allows the moon to have no force conflict during its return to the begining on point.. whchi once it reaches it will pulse on again.. so i see that as resonance on a atomic level..  when that happens i think light manifest and the gyro speed of the moon speeds up  to where it is capable of escaping the protons gravitational pull.. and reach higher orbits.. all in all creating higher expanded energy states.. when ignited they create thermal explosive energy in our demension by imploding.

Dankie:

--- Quote from: outlawstc on April 26, 2009, 01:06:24 am ---this is how i see the resonance imagine earth as a proton and the moon is a orbital electron..  we will say its orbiting clockwise..   imaging turning on the sun when it is at its closest point to the sun and turning it off when the moon reaches a orbit 180 out from then the light started.. then it is off for a 50 percent duty.. that allows the moon to have no force conflict during its return to the begining on point.. whchi once it reaches it will pulse on again.. so i see that as resonance on a atomic level..  when that happens i think light manifest and the gyro speed of the moon speeds up  to where it is capable of escaping the protons gravitational pull.. and reach higher orbits.. all in all creating higher expanded energy states.. when ignited they create thermal explosive energy in our demension by imploding.

--- End quote ---

Does your idea include the connection as per 10-3b ?

Yes I also tought of this , everything is locked in an orbit , like planets ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version