Author Topic: DC Resonant Charging  (Read 7136 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: DC Resonant Charging
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 02:50:49 am »
ok this is what i see happening in my head...   we are generating emf in a secondary linked to a pos and negative choke (equal wires) .. this circuit is made to generate the field on both sides of the capacitor gap on its own  due to the fact that they are interacting the the ame secondary and this should allow displacement to the currents direction due to the diode.. this makes it dc...

ok the chokes output  generate equal and opposite polarities in sync.. we all pretty much know all this and your asking why u are reading this... ask your self this 

the negative field pulls on the protons and pushes electrons allowing electrons into the water... the positive field pushes on protons and pulls on electrons.. we know this as well at least most of us..

improtant question..   yes we are pulling and pushing on these atomic particles due to polarity... but have we considered density into this? like the electron is really small while protons are big.. electrons are easier to generate motion in while protons they have more mass so they would have slower acceleration compared to the electron with equal opposite polarityies being applied???   

im thinking the wave guides are being generated on opposite sides of the resoanant cavity and the fields of opposte polarity are traveling towards each other.. these fields must meet exactly in the middle or there is sign of imbalance.. i think when they meet the pulse should end and the wave should collapse back to zero..
to tune into the dielectric properties maybe is to tune into that effect in the cell..

all in all what im saying is maybe we must try to match the acceleration of the particles.. possibly meaning  that your positive fields intensity must be larger then the negatives due to the difference in density of bonding protons and singular orbiting electrons..

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 04:20:54 am »
it's an equal and opposite voltage, says it many places. also remember and while one attracts it repels the other, and when the other attracts it repels the other. and that we are working on the covalent electrons, trying to overcome their bonding strength

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 13:53:30 pm »
what im saying is in order to meet 0 we must meet some type of balance.. imagine that when the positive plate is pulsed it makes protons jolt away  (Accelerate) from the positive plate..  and will also pull on the electrons in the form of vacuum...   

the negative side does the same but i would say electrons are easier to jolt (accelerate) then protons are in the

the acceleration of the time reversed (positive) travels from the positive plate toward the negative plate...   the negative plate is creating a wave that is accelerating toward the positive plate...  for there to be balance the reversed waves must collide in the center of the gap  at the same accelerated speed.. when they reach each other i think this is the point of dielectric break down and the pulse is terminated to allow the water exhange of momentum to perform work and return to ground state....   

if this is true then the higher potential means higher frequency since due to a higher potential pulse the acceleration of the wave of energy across the cell means u will hit the dielectric breakdown point quicker...

just think of how much less energy is needed to generate motion in a electron with a external field compared to a bundle of joined protons ... then imagine if you were to give the electrons more routes and opportunities to cross the gap (contaminates)  you would need a way to counter that to find balance (tunable negative choke)

• 50+
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 23:02:58 pm »
Here's a link to a site that really explains how the blocking diode (also known as a de-q-ing diode) works with DC high voltage.
This is a site for Tesla coils,but it shows the same results of Stans approach.
Good reading.Open discussion welcome here.
Don

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/dcreschg.html

Thx Dynodon.
This has got me thinking...
 :)

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 00:23:30 am »
Whenever someone in a forum states there is no such thing as pulsing dc resonance I send them a link to that website and ask them to comment.  They never do.  Must be frustrating for them.

Andy

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 18:52:37 pm »
I watched a video describing the Rodin coil and think I saw something that might explain how the VIC is different from a standard transformer and Stan's description of winding the primary longitudinally but I could be wrong.  Early in the description http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7911972442098545165&hl=undefined# I saw that the wires of the winding cross perpendicular to each other and this is the source of the monopole in the center I believe.  So if the VIC were wound with perpendicular windings on a solenoid form the primary's back emf would put a toroidal field on the core and the secondary's back emf would put a solenoidal field on the core back and forth.  Then depending on connections the bifilar winds of the chokes would either cancel or accentuate the bemf.  Just trying to picture it in my mind and get feedback I either need more wire or scavenge the coils I've already wound.  Sure is more fun than brute force electrolysis :D

Andy