Author Topic: GODS ULTIMATE POWER FOR HUMANITY THEORY  (Read 6580 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

GODS ULTIMATE POWER FOR HUMANITY THEORY
« on: April 02, 2009, 21:20:43 pm »
steve you can delete this thread it was full of to much theory not enough concrete
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 15:27:06 pm by outlawstc »

Re: GODS ULTIMATE POWER FOR HUMANITY THEORY
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 22:31:47 pm »
I don't know what you are talking about, maybe you are off your rocker, or maybe you are over my head. But I think you'll get some more concrete clues to what Stan was doing if you pick up a common physics university textbook.

It's obvious that's what Stan did. The Water Fuel Cell is practically built from a combination of example problems in this textbook.

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 23:30:19 pm »
Gentleman plz ....

If you feel like boasting about your superior IQ or if you wanna fight  , just go to overunity.com and insult people , you can even curse at people's mothers and never get warned .

Over here we are never confrontational , we are extremely lucky to have this very focused forum .

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 23:48:44 pm »
heres another gift from me of insight,

look at this art work.. it represents earth.. look at the snow flakes around the outside.. you will notice they go from simplicty on the south side but then they get more complex as it reaches the north pole.. why? remember you got to learn to ask the right questions!!! its because the electron density grows as you head from south pole to north pole just like what stans chokes are doing!!! ok then notice that the equator is where scalar huricane form a hurricane is a action so its the earth doing work!! ..  i think that complexity of electrons build up reflect how we are on this planet as a society..   all the negative electron density builds in the north because earths more reflective on this side of the hemisphere?  so it attracts the electron density??? the south is all about simplicity compared to us.. they are not bombarded with dense electron count in capacitance volume sense.. it cause a 180 perspective of way in living.... the money spot in life for balance is by the equator..   vice versa means everything in nature has a 180 reflection..

outlawstc

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 01:59:40 am »
heres another gift from me of insight,

.....   all the negative electron density builds in the north because earths more reflective on this side of the hemisphere?  so it attracts the electron density??? the south is all about simplicity compared to us.. they are not bombarded with dense electron count in capacitance volume sense.. it cause a 180 perspective of way in living.... the money spot in life for balance is by the equator..   vice versa means everything in nature has a 180 reflection..

outlawstc

Interesting.  I've inspected numerous pressure vessels and tanks all over the US and Canada. Did you know that natural thinning of the shell in CFe tanks (i.e. A36 and 516-70 materials) is always greater at magnetic North? Especially when the solution in the tank is on the caustic side of pH. I always wondered what the phenomina for tanks looks like South of the equator. Wait a minute...

What directions do hurricanes spin North or South of the equator?

The mriaculous physics of God's creation has always intrigued me.

Flag  8)

• Yes I got Jolted,
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 02:49:34 am »
Humm, very interesting....

how can we test all this theories??  Any Ideas?

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 03:14:02 am »
why does the space shuttle have a black bottom and a white top?   because it faces its belly out toward space when in orbit.. it  has a attraction the the sun do to being black, while the white faces down to reflect and repel off earth.   how do the tiles stay cool and a insulating barrier from heat on re entry not totaly sure on that one.. they are some type of ceramic material? the shuttle flips to its belly on re entry so now tops facing the sun causing a repeling back toward earth with its opposing refelecting force and the black is facing the ozon so it is attracted to it

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 05:58:27 am »
or because the windows are on the top and the astronauts want to look at earth, so they put the belly to space

and the gravity pulls them down, and they need to be right-side up when they enter the earths atmosphere because the space shuttle is classified and built as a 'Glider' (google it) and it can't glide very well upside down while it's in the earths atmosphere.

I think you are making this more complicated than it needs to be.

K.I.S.S.