Author Topic: With The Lord , there is purpose  (Read 6401 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: With The Lord , there is purpose
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 01:43:36 am »
potential is built by light flowing in the + choke while electrons get pulled out and put in the neg choke.. when you learn to build potential in a BI DIRECTIONAL PULSE..  meaning the light never switches it pumping direction nor does the negative electrons... so the alternations of pulse is being rectified to one way flow.. from there the more  balanced diplacement you can build EVENLY  it makes it where when the light and electrons are crossing the cell from  plate to plate (bidirectional) they are making relative trades happen at like 12 oclock and 6 (resonance is a relative  equal state of difference). they dont create a turbulent current.. in the water.. and there not doing it in the wires either.. so its a cold process.. the imbalance of charge build is just like a storm.. when there major imbalance you get a tornado.. well that tonado would be turbulent current.. and you can tell by how much damage it does. that  its equivalent to imbalance in a wire when it creates heat.. i see the matrix and understand it man.. sure i havent made this yet but i have so much faith from what my mind can see i know it will work.. and this is the concept that must be approached.. for teaching why it works.. so when you trade off in balance theres no turbulance so its like the copper and water atoms are able to gain a trade speed.. the faster you get it going it throws water off equilibruim..
amps the only type of current we know about is on right? remember theres 2 ways to skin a cat.. and are amps are based on which way that unbalance turbulence is rolling.. when you have even trade happening its all at peace.. and reveals a 0..

cheers
outlawstc

• 50+
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 01:56:53 am »
great post , plz explain to me what I should do and what wave should be applied . Plz explain as bestr as you can to my stupid brain .

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 02:10:51 am »
I would love to read stans book, i heard him talk about it in his video and i searched for it, and couldn't find it, i assumed he was killed before he finished it or had it published, if there is a copy around i would love to have someone scan it and make it a PDF

• 50+
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 03:05:08 am »

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 03:07:11 am »
we are over stressing and making this more complex then it is.. light is 0  and electrons are 1.. really think hard on that.. displacement is cause by emf (electromagnetic force)  emf is nothin more then positve (light) VACUUM and negative (electron ) DENSITY and its all about trading evenly bidirectionaly..  there isnt a specific frequency. but i will add that higer freq usualy amount to current in standard electric.. so in this type of electric it kinda means the same thing.. but the current isnt a turbulent current. its a even trading current so it allow voltage to peack way faster then conventional probly twice as fast i would guess. .
i think when it starts to produce gases the air bubbles take in light and not electrons so it starts  reflecting and multiplying? (thank you stephen meyers for your why is snow white insight) like a bunch of  mirrors in the water.and it has to adjust for it.. remember stan says contaiminates in the water actualy up the production..i would say its because  theres less resistance to electron/light trade with higher count electrons they are supplying with their  atomic density... they are able to get there gyro speed up faster then water can on its own.. it helps enhance.. now the negative tunning choke (still working on figuring out)  all its doing is letting the negative side pressure go from even force or a lower pressure force then the vacuum and allow the light side is remaing the same.. .
 its quantum mechanics my friends.. we are learning all about somthing thats equivalent to the begining of apple and microsoft...

• 50+
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 05:15:58 am »

its quantum mechanics my friends.. we are learning all about somthing thats equivalent to the begining of apple and microsoft...

This is much bigger ...

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 06:33:56 am »
now i think everyone will be able to see what i am talking about lol took me a couple days to go ahead and try to draw it.. i think the will show the light.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:23:13 am by outlawstc »

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 07:07:11 am »
when in search for the truth you are the light  (a state of vacuum) sucking in knowlege (a state of density) so you are the light and you are in the power of gods hands..

see what i mean about the matrix lol

outlawstc