Author Topic: Perfect motor for the injector  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Perfect motor for the injector
« on: March 31, 2009, 17:54:38 pm »
http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/

IMO , If I could have w/e I wanted in the world , Id take this motor with a single tiny wfc injector .

And a magnetic water filter , and a cell rejuvenating scalar field machine .

Its funny how everything is so interconnected that this may actually happen , one day in the future if I study and try hard enough .

Re: Perfect motor for the injector
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 19:08:16 pm »
i disagree, the tesla turbine would be perfect for the injector.

It has the notable characteristics of no physical mechanical impedance to fluid flow, it works off of boundary layer viscosity, works with either liquid and gas fluids or mixtures, and can handle large changes in acceleration of the drive fluid without damage to the turbine. You could run  water, steam, expanding hho, or any combination thereof through the turbine without damage, and my personal plan is to have the injector mounted in an expansion/combustion chamber that feeds into the turbine, and you can fire the injector cycles at any frequency you want, and the explosions will create rapidly accelerating gasses that are forced into the turbine, and this wont damage it. you can take it right into the hydrogen fracturing process and get an increased energy yield, and the turbine can still take it. what's more than that is you can run it on the injectors plus pure water which will absorb excess heat and power the turbine with steam as well, because it can work on various fluid mixtures without harm you can do what ever you want to it without changing the turbine at all. you can run a generator perfectly, you will need a fancy transmission if you want to run this in a car though, because you will be working with over 30,000 rpm and have to gear that down, but the torque would be insane.

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 19:09:30 pm »
i disagree, the tesla turbine would be perfect for the injector.

It has the notable characteristics of no physical mechanical impedance to fluid flow, it works off of boundary layer viscosity, works with either liquid and gas fluids or mixtures, and can handle large changes in acceleration of the drive fluid without damage to the turbine. You could run  water, steam, expanding hho, or any combination thereof through the turbine without damage, and my personal plan is to have the injector mounted in an expansion/combustion chamber that feeds into the turbine, and you can fire the injector cycles at any frequency you want, and the explosions will create rapidly accelerating gasses that are forced into the turbine, and this wont damage it. you can take it right into the hydrogen fracturing process and get an increased energy yield, and the turbine can still take it. what's more than that is you can run it on the injectors plus pure water which will absorb excess heat and power the turbine with steam as well, because it can work on various fluid mixtures without harm you can do what ever you want to it without changing the turbine at all. you can run a generator perfectly, you will need a fancy transmission if you want to run this in a car though, because you will be working with over 30,000 rpm and have to gear that down, but the torque would be insane.

Does anybody sell a tesla turbine ?

30,000 rpm would make a nice super car , lighter ,more powerful and free to run .

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 19:15:57 pm »
i'm going to build one, and it's simpler to build than that motor, just some stainless steel disks and a shaft, and some high speed bearings, and a solid case with intake and exhaust ports. you can make them any size with any number of disks. to make that thing you would need a lot of fancy machining done, those are non-circular combustion chambers and they have to be perfect, which is expensive to make, and takes a lot of time and the proper machines.

they are asking $8900 for it! thats bullshit, it's not worth that, you can buy a "crate engine" with 500+ horsepower for that much, ( a crate engine is a specially build high performance engine that you buy in a crate then just drop it into your awesome car and it's ready to go) i doubt you will ever see these become popular.

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 02:53:01 am »
i'm going to build one, and it's simpler to build than that motor, just some stainless steel disks and a shaft, and some high speed bearings, and a solid case with intake and exhaust ports. you can make them any size with any number of disks. to make that thing you would need a lot of fancy machining done, those are non-circular combustion chambers and they have to be perfect, which is expensive to make, and takes a lot of time and the proper machines.

they are asking $8900 for it! thats bullshit, it's not worth that, you can buy a "crate engine" with 500+ horsepower for that much, ( a crate engine is a specially build high performance engine that you buy in a crate then just drop it into your awesome car and it's ready to go) i doubt you will ever see these become popular.

No motor will be out of price range for me if I get this injector running right .

I would love a 30,000 rpm super light unbreakable engine , and somekind of magnetic transmission that can never break . Maybe add some rocket and some anti-gravity device for the traffic ?

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 03:29:50 am »
sure

• 50+
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 03:38:29 am »
sure

hahaha , That would be my all time most desired item , this car .

A submarine/plane/car all-in-1 that can never break and runs on water , how fun would that be ??