Author Topic: Stevie1001  (Read 11103 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Stevie1001
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 08:56:53 am »
Hey Stevie,
don't you think you should also incorporate the wavelengths for oxygen:
so, oxygen and hydrogen repel even more when trying to recombine in unstable state, and
oxygen exerts more pulling force on the electron of hydrogen.

Do you know the equations or formulas and numbers for the forces?
Electrostatic force of oxygen > electrostatic force hydrogen-electron
(or something like that)

If the reaction converts the hydrogen atom to energy, aren't we then consuming our... precious water, even though it is most abundant?
Can we expect a "peak water" in the far future? :)

Great to see someone work on the air processor, hope you succeed.

Alan,

The theory of the airprocessor is ok and i can understand that Stan would have a patent on it.
Going for the oxygen is also a good opportunity.
There is also a third one. Do something with nitrogen.
I found some info on that and it seems to be proven by others.
But its all pretty dangerous stuff, if you work with ionization of gases with HV and so on.
This is one of the reasons that i have a hold on writing about it here.
If someone blows his arm off, they propably blame me for that.

br
steve

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 17:40:25 pm »
Please post the info, like to learn about it, just put a serious warning with it.

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 04:50:56 am »

Hi Steve
                  Just browsing though here, ionisation of nitrogen, this is done regular with plasma torches, and I did not put this on the project page of mine, but when thing go wrong with this type of stuff, it all happens in a flash,, I will attempt to show you what goes wrong with ionisation of nitrogen, and excess air ‘oxygen’.   
This is jus a couple of them
aussepom

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 12:42:50 pm »
Hi Brian,

Playing with fuel is always a dangerous thing, is it..
With such a torch, you have the flame outside.
I hope to get the HHO and ionized nitrogen both together inside my cylinder and spark it there.
Hopefully is that no so risci........

Steve

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2010, 13:30:43 pm »
Hi steve
              I was setting up the internals of the injector, all that is going in is compressed air at 40psi but ther was a leak so the ionised nytrogen comes out the wrong place and any excess goes up as well, no HHO just the ionised air and 20khz squarewave, around 50v and 40amps. over in an instant, this is plasma in one case the blue/white, if your han was there very nasty burnt bone and flesh, 5,000 to 8,000deg C. the yelow type a little cooler. this is not the place it should have come out, but after viewing the vid, I was able to correct what was wrong and tested it out, no problem now I have to do a repair job some time,
aussepom

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 22:19:39 pm »
Hi steve
              I was setting up the internals of the injector, all that is going in is compressed air at 40psi but ther was a leak so the ionised nytrogen comes out the wrong place and any excess goes up as well, no HHO just the ionised air and 20khz squarewave, around 50v and 40amps. over in an instant, this is plasma in one case the blue/white, if your han was there very nasty burnt bone and flesh, 5,000 to 8,000deg C. the yelow type a little cooler. this is not the place it should have come out, but after viewing the vid, I was able to correct what was wrong and tested it out, no problem now I have to do a repair job some time,
aussepom

Hi Aussepom,

Thats very very very hot stuff.......you be carefull!
Question: how did you ionize the air? Did you use a metal tube, like Stan used?

Steve

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 00:21:28 am »
Hi steve no
                        you were looing at the part that does that but I got a tiny leak when I was setting it up, the unit that you see has never been pubicly shown before that fits in side another part.   it now has a ceramic incert but that got damaged, and the repair did not go so well, as you could see, but there was another problem as well that helped to  towards the problem, all sorted now.
aussepom