Author Topic: If you could ask Stan Meyer something ,what would you ask him ?  (Read 84 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

If Stan Meyer were still alive . what would you like to ask him?
Post your questions here

Members of ionizationx and the research teams will try to help.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 07:19:31 am by jim miller »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: If you could ask Stan Meyer something ,what would you ask him ?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 09:36:21 am »
I would ask him to wisper in my ear how he really ran his buggy.....
I still think he used a hugh battery to power his wfc.....

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 13:46:08 pm »
I'd ask him if he any kind of coating on his tubes.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 14:07:55 pm »
I think I would ask him when he stated on the WTVN Action News tape that if the cost to convert a car
to run on gas was about 1500 USD  why he didn't use the money  and profits from his time at the million dollar
trucking business to  build or convert 12 or more vehicles and give them to influential people. Then to show
them all at the same time in major media markets and get the word out in a big splashy undeniable
event. I would suggest Earth Day and maybe a parade around the Capitol

Secondly  why he did not take up the offer from George Mallove  at the Denver ISNE for an
independent verification of gas production amounts from the HHO cells.   If the HHO cells were
truly over unity with lots of gas being made, the use and application to energy production would
have been very profitable for electrical energy generation as at the time as it would be today.

That being said the story of his buggy was  syndicated and aired on ABC Good Morning America,
 which seems to be a widely viewed promotion

George Mallove was found bludgeoned to death on a sidewalk, There doesn't seem to be
reproducible scientific data from any backyard experimenter or laboratory scientist  showing
energy input and output data. or figures for the amount of gas produced that Mallove wanted

But perhaps some verified data will show up eventually and a clean environment which is
a human right will come to pass