Author Topic: The Henchman Had Me But I'm Back Now  (Read 123 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

The Henchman Had Me But I'm Back Now
« on: December 12, 2020, 21:51:50 pm »
   I have been away for seven years and see that things have changed a bit and that while I was first to show working designs for the plasma ignition and cold fogger. It seems that have been excluded from the property rights which is both sad and disappointing at the say time. It is as if I have been burried from the public in this respect.

I was arrested Nov 22,2013 on bull s**t drug charges. The cops used large bowels of photocatalyst as evidence agaisnt me. The cops first question was where is your car that runs on water. I was less then cooperative with them. Then then placed me in a mental hospital where I was forced medication know to cause metabolic syndrome and diabetes (which I now have) until I entered a guilty plea against my will at which time I was given a 7 year state vacation.

Upon release I have already been to ER for mild heart attack. I tried to help and paid a hefty price for doing so. It would be nice to receive some kind of notoriety and be included on the discoveries in which I helped bring to light. Being shoved to the corner has not provided the protection needed from the establishment and the henchman.

If it was suppose to discourage me from working on these types of projects it had the opposite effect of pissing me off to continue to push forward harder. About the deal with property rights. I don't know how they hold up when I keep open sourcing the info for the common good. If your gonna make money off my work please include me if I had funding to actually work on this stuff instead of using disability check I could do much more then you know. Instead I share because I lack the business and manufacturing know how in hopes somebody might bring me on board. You might think of it as I'm looking for Westinghouse's help.

It happened to me and I got 7years for it. Cops said it is not what they can prove but what they can make the jury believe.
This is not video but similar in what gave the police the ability to charge me for the crime.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: The Henchman Had Me But I'm Back Now
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 21:16:19 pm »
   I have been away for seven years and see that things have changed a bit and that while I was first to show working designs for the plasma ignition and cold fogger. It seems that have been excluded from the property rights which is both sad and disappointing at the say time. It is as if I have been burried from the public in this respect.

I was arrested Nov 22,2013 on bull s**t drug charges. The cops used large bowels of photocatalyst as evidence agaisnt me. The cops first question was where is your car that runs on water. I was less then cooperative with them. Then then placed me in a mental hospital where I was forced medication know to cause metabolic syndrome and diabetes (which I now have) until I entered a guilty plea against my will at which time I was given a 7 year state vacation.

Upon release I have already been to ER for mild heart attack. I tried to help and paid a hefty price for doing so. It would be nice to receive some kind of notoriety and be included on the discoveries in which I helped bring to light. Being shoved to the corner has not provided the protection needed from the establishment and the henchman.

If it was suppose to discourage me from working on these types of projects it had the opposite effect of pissing me off to continue to push forward harder. About the deal with property rights. I don't know how they hold up when I keep open sourcing the info for the common good. If your gonna make money off my work please include me if I had funding to actually work on this stuff instead of using disability check I could do much more then you know. Instead I share because I lack the business and manufacturing know how in hopes somebody might bring me on board. You might think of it as I'm looking for Westinghouse's help.

It happened to me and I got 7years for it. Cops said it is not what they can prove but what they can make the jury believe.
This is not video but similar in what gave the police the ability to charge me for the crime.

What a story, you dropped here, Fastimports3... I am stunned....
I am happy  that you are still alive and back here on the forum to share your experiences...
I trully hope that you get your life back on the road and that nobody will aprouche you negatively.
I read a lot about the police in the usa not being honest, but this is really shitty behaviour.

I know and remember your posts here on ionizationx.
But i cannot recall you telling us that you ran a car using the plasma spark with a fogger.
Did you?
I am happy you are back! Please stay.
If you need any help, just pm me.

Steve

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 19:21:04 pm »
I use to post on the yahoo water car pages I think this work predated me joining IonizationX forum. This video was the first posting of a plasma ignition on YouTube. At the time I had a crappy camera and it took some time to update to something that would capture the spark properly.

This was the first video I was able to get a better video of the plasma.

This was the first time I installed the cold fogger in the van.

I was able to get a 50% increase of gas mileage from 12mpg to 18mpg with this set up.
You could do what Walter Jenkins was shows in is video of adding fuel to ultrasonic device and it would seem as if you are running on water but it is closer related to Paul Pantone's work then actually running the car on water. I had been pulled over by police months before for speeding doing some test. I had the systems in place they were rather upset when and said they would ask if I had a bomb but the whole f***ing thing is a bomb. Ignorant douche bag cop. I tried to explain the whole thing was on demand and that is what made it safe. He wasn't hearing it. Anyways I'm back at it. I have parts on the way to try and hook the ignition system to the fuel cell. If gas return truly is a function of amps and volts we should see an awesome return. So far I can not find anyone who has done this. I have often thought the ignition was the power supply to things like the Papp engine or EV Gray motor but have yet seen anyone to have success in it. I also believe it to be Stan's Voltage Intensifier Circuit. It will need a spark gap inline kind of like the Gray tube to function. But I think it will work. Stan's drawing are often I believe an idea mechanically of how the electronics function in his circuits. But not exactly how they are assembled. He wanted to protect his work and he did so by not providing straight up information. One could think of it like the treasure map in Goonies where they are looking for One Eyed Willie's treasure. The writings of Stan Meyer and often others are full of riddles and puzzles you will need to figure out. However I know Stan's work to be valid because one I met with a mn from DOE at a plasma convention in D.C. and when I pressed this man about his department involvement in such matters he yelled at me like a child be reprimanded that it was classified. And I have a friend who's dad worked at Wright Patt. with Stan. He will not help I already tried to just answer yes or no.  I live in Cincinnati and have travel by Stan's house where the magic took place. There are 6x 500W lights on all 4 sides of the 2 story place with a garage under it. And a yellow flashing light on top of roof. Stan was paranoid about something. I might start a new thread soo to try an strictly align some of Stan's devices with modern replacements such as the fogger instead of fuel cell. The experiments I had done in the past show similar characteristic traits to one another specifically the gas being produced by the fuel cell and the fog being created by the ultrasonic fogger.

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 00:33:10 am »
Was allways intrigued with your ultrasonic work...i think your van was the last of it????
Glad ur back at ...i dont care how many wats the system uses and preferably like the old school approach just to make it work...like using a 900 wat fogging unit just to control the temperature of the water feeding the ultrasonic devices :)
Those types of things give others a chance to improve the wattage usage .
7 years is a long time o buddy.
Keep at it
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 10:46:23 am by Ks »