Author Topic: EPG With Ionized Gas  (Read 385 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: EPG With Ionized Gas
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 20:02:03 pm »
The EPG must have been his later work, is it?

Thanks Jim, again. Its an interesting topic.

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 05:05:10 am »
I still have difficulty with the fact that Stan was using other gasses then the ones you can get out of water....

His gasses were magnetic, passing through wire pickup coils.  (A MAGNETIC Particle Generator). My proposal involves electrified gasses from water, passing through electrostatic charge coupling rings.  I'm not sure a coil would register a static charge.

I just tested a 1.5 V adaptor plug transformer.  This should produce 9.6 kV when reverse wired.  It does make a decent hV spark, even with a current limited primary.  I should have time to check the bubble quantity in a few days.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 05:21:04 am by tektrical »

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 10:40:19 am »
That sounds promising, Tek...
I tried ionized hho, h2 and o2.
I could not see a tiny raise of volts on my scope...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 09:56:19 am »
An electric charged particle is a Soure of electric field...

Electric Field Alone wont be able to induce current anywhere. 

To have current output first we need to add work to it energy in form of movement... second this movement must be pulsed or oscilatory so it can induce in a second output coil.

From my perspective the epg tube can be of of this set of coils... I imagine it working like the primary of a tesla transformer...

I did few on the epg tests... hope to have more condition in the future to be able to make more tests...

One thing about the charged particle is that when it's moving is like a wire flowing electricity so it works like a coil and have a certain magnetic field associated with that charge... however a charged particle inside a metallic tube will readily lose its charge to the tube raising the voltage...

The epg should have a manner to keep the charge inside... 

Must have high isolation or there will be no charge at all

The power input is the pressure of the hydrogen produced... and flow is perhaps pulsed by solenoid valves..

Stan show a motor recirculating and so perhaps it mean that the main problems is to keep the ionized particles inside because it takes also power to ionize them... the output will be gases that were not ionized in the process... a tokamak keeps the plasma from touching the walls of the toroid using a toroidal magnetic field... so particles with no charge is not trapped... the higher the pressure more particles will be inside... and hotter it get.

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2020, 04:55:13 am »
A moving electrical charge produces a circumferential magnetic field.  When a charge moves axially through a coil, the charge's magnetic field is parallel to the windings.  This will not produce an output from the coil, whose windings must be cut by the flux.  Getting current from the coil requires a different geometry, such as shown, for example, in Figure 1a of patent #3,196,296.  This demonstrates conclusively that Stan's EPG circuit does not use ionized gas.

I think what he meant by EPG was an electrically powered particle generator, with the particles being magnetic.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 05:20:34 am by tektrical »

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 11:24:23 am »
A moving electrical charge produces a circumferential magnetic field.  When a charge moves axially through a coil, the charge's magnetic field is parallel to the windings.  This will not produce an output from the coil, whose windings must be cut by the flux.  Getting current from the coil requires a different geometry, such as shown, for example, in Figure 1a of patent #3,196,296.  This demonstrates conclusively that Stan's EPG circuit does not use ionized gas.

I think what he meant by EPG was an electrically powered particle generator, with the particles being magnetic.

Exactly!

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2020, 21:54:24 pm »
These magnetic particles are not Monopoles.  Each particle has a North and a South.  When moving, the particles will line up N-S-N-S.  There won't be any adjacent particles both having the same pole pointing in the same direction, askance to the flow.  So, when a pulse enters a coil, the flux lines will be perpendicular to the coil windings.  As the pulse moves towards, then past the center of a coil, the flux will expand, then contract, as seen by the coil.  This produces a rising, then falling output from the coil.  How this might produce more output than input is a mystery to me.  But it would provide a convenient non electronic pulse generating system.

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2021, 07:51:20 am »
imho Unlike liquids, gases can manifest compressional waves.  For the mag gas systems linear magnetic pumping  creates sequential zones or waves of greater and lower flux levels. in the circulating
gas. This is analogous to soundwaves and varying pressure and air density The movement of varying flux past the pickup coils induces a current.
Also by decreasing the distance between the zones or waves of higher flux density ( think increasing frequency of mag pulses in linear drives) it is analogous
to cutting more lines per/sec 

In the mechanical drive EPGS, it is the increasing velocity that increases the output but only if the increased magnetic zones are
synchronized to the coil spaces. For example if the mechanical drive has let's say sixty pick up coils and the velocity of the ferrofluid is( as reported0"
50 ips and the ferrofluid is pulsed once per second and the alignment coils and the circumference of the "loop" is about 50 inches  (pi times 16), there would be 1 zone of aligned ferrofluid imparting
a magnetic pulse to 60 coils in 1 second. But if you  create 2 magnetic pulses in the core at twice the frequency, you now have all  the pickup coils being
subject to 2 pulses per second It is like having 2 magnets on a generator rotor. If you pulse 60 times per second in the final alignment coil AND have proper
tuning so that all the magnetized zones in the ferrofluid are passing the pickup coils at the same time you have multiplied the output by sixty times

In the parallel setup, it the train of  pulses are not aligned properly, the one current induced in one coil could be cancelled out by another magnetic zone arriving too soon or too late
or leaving the next adjacent pickup coil...That why Stan is seen adjusting the EPGs

« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 07:57:40 am by jim miller »