Author Topic: Sequential high voltage distriuter  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Sequential high voltage distriuter
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2020, 08:15:17 am »
I see so you are pulsing the rotor and spin? Could it be a residual dc?

I was thinking about one thing

A coil have many meters long if we apply high voltage to it it provides a charge separation and it is related to the electromagnetic field of the coil.

Voltage is indeed there but electric field is contained..
 Capacitor also have all its fields inside.. the thinner it is the higher is the electric field for a given voltage

How a resistor behave regarding its fields?

A long wire resistor will have pretty much same low electric fields as a coil but a resistor with high resistive material would actually have a very high electric field but the question is where this electric field goes?

I have the feeling that the power being dissipated on a resistor forces the electric field to go outside.. if that is true a coil with a resistor in parallel will affect the cell differently than simply apply just the coil

Could it be that tay he was using the titanate with some doping? Making it a very high resistor? Or maybe even the water penetrating the ceramic?

• Global Moderator
In this video he teach how to calculate the electric field outside of a conductor.

Meyer talk about a structure made of binding material and conductive particles and talk about resistance everywhere..

Ceramics when wet become conductive specially if have impurities...

I was thinking what would be the electric field inside a resistor made of a two tube one inside the other? What's the electric field inside?

I mean what if we could build a cell made of 4 electrodes one inside the other having water in the middle and resistive material on the other two compartments?

I think I stumbled on something..

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:12:26 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2020, 11:30:27 am »
The drawing show what would the field look like if the resistive is charged from inside. With this configuration there is two resistances involved in charging.. one is water resonance r2 and the other is the resistance of the electrode element r1.

Consider r1 to be 1megaohms

And water to be 100ohms

If we use 10ma it will form 10kv on the elements but the water interface will only have 1v so although its opposite charge it will still make the element form a high electric field.. the high electric field should be able to deionize the ions however it will screen the charge so a diode can connect the two electrodes together with a coil... it will block the charging current.. but discharge the ions accumulated on the electrodes...

I think a catalyst would greatly improve this process although perhaps reaching high enough fields may dispense the need of it.

On this configuration apparently the ions are deionized in a region where it is at a voltage difference that should be able to let the ions discharge generating electricity..

So electrical energy is being consumed but also being generated..

The question is this relationship with resistances will tell how much voltage the electrodes are going to have.. this should dictate how much energy will drive the electrons on the discharge path.

• Global Moderator
Does it make any sense?
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2020, 01:23:27 am »
Does it make any sense?

The fracture cell patent talk about using the plastic to restrict the amps instead of the coils... eccles comment about stan coils being expensive.

Haitin mention tay he han patent so as fracture cell and talks about they didnt include some essentials to the patent. When he explained  about screening of charge..

Im Very interested again in this.

I need to contact a professor that helped me with barium titanate in the past and try to make some of it..

The main difficulty is the conformation.. because of the very high temperatures required..

• Global Moderator
the fracture cell
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2020, 04:10:19 am »
i questioned myself all this years how could we break the water and perhaps the answer was right bellow our nose

if we rub a piece of plastic we take electrons out of it and it get charged..it takes few microamps to charge to very high voltage..

all this patents were totally impossible to be figured without scientific eye over it.

this guys who invented this was really genius

eccles idea is hiden since it only show electrodes outside of water.. but he may have a conductor inside just to give those microamps required to charge the plastics from inside...

the beauty of this idea is that the plastic wont loose the charge ...

stan seems to have used coils for the same effect

the fracture cell kind of uses a AC signal to fracture the molecules... talks about small displacement current across the cell...

meyer also have a third electrode inside water... it may be the container itself, a bolt, something... just to give the charge to  the bath ......

hope to see your ideas on this...

making it clearer...

the idea is to charge the electrode from inside using a "virtual ground'  that is actually the charge source

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2020, 17:05:02 pm »
What type of third electrode?
A plastic one?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2020, 17:43:34 pm »
I think metallic... the idea is to provide the initial charge to the electrodes from it..  from inside..

when we charge it having a resistivity of low ohms in water and we put a resistive element like the one in the drawing it become clear that a high electric field will exist there at the interface... it not very intuitive

basically it needs a sort of square wave field at the correct frequency and intensity to make the molecules dissociate by collision of the molecules with the freed electrons. Eccles explain this way, the ion transit times is much higher than the free electron speed so it basically needs the chance to hit the ion...   

the thing is water has no free electrons its in equilibrium... if we have a reference point that brings the water to very high voltage the electrodes will be at a lower voltage than the reference point because of voltage drop...

so the should result a voltage on the electrodes specially if its connected to a high resistance... it become almost an electrostatic field... my guess is that meyer eccles tayhe haitin all them used this in common... high resistance for having high electrostatic fields...

i posted a document must read,, where it explain surface charges... and it talks about the voltage as field and how it relates to potential difference

a real capacitor is not equal to an ideal capacitor

an ideal capacitor have no fields outside because the charges cancel each others fields inside

a real capacitor have resistance of some sort! so the thing is a real capacitor will indeed have a electrostatic field outside its plates... specially if one of this plates is a layer of water...

water have no free electrons but it has ions... ions attach to electrode because of the free electrons in metal and its ability to move... but they do not attach to a dielectric i guess unless there is a field to force it to happen

my idea is if we have a small electrode just to give the electrostatic charge to the electrodes and restrict from outside we may find that the electrode will be at extremely high voltage potential but current is not allowed to flow on its own...

« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 21:15:42 pm by sebosfato »