Author Topic: Reverse Wired Transformers  (Read 351 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
Re: Reverse Wired Transformers
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 01:27:21 am »
I finally got a video, but I can't attach it to this site.  I'll have to put it on YouTube, and that's going to take a while, setting up a new account for this subject matter.

I got it uploaded, but something was lost in the translation: I can barely see the bubbles on YouTube.  I'll make another cell that isn't so cloudy.

https://youtu.be/pgf7sKajqWc

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 04:28:12 am »
You know guys one thing i have being think about...

how could we use multiphase to create a sort of low voltage coil winding to have something like dc on it without the need of diodes... 

the electrodes shape should somehow perhaps help the ac to get filtered while keep a dc flow..

but what kind of device could create this low voltage high current dc current?

i have being thinking about it and perhaps is what we miss... activating the molecules with the high voltage seems to be only half the story to me...

Dc is required to complete the reactions on the electrodes so far as i concluded..  i think the key wold be to have a source of 500mv with high amperage would be enough if mix up with the ac to do the job...

how to generate dc with no diodes ?

i know how it can be done with mosfets but is a bit expensive to do...

i think we are missing something...

basically what i see is that when the molecules is broken from the ac field every increasing under resonance.. when the molecules are not able to discharge with their counter pair they simply move back and reform water molecule...
if we could isolate capacitively the cell we could verify that... high dielectric ceramics container would be a much to test with... but my guess is that meyer tried to make this isolation with resistors and inductors to block the flow of current to negligible amounts instead of using ceramics....

a resistor will create an isolation depending of course on the concept of isolation used.. the current flowing will create a potential gradient..

so maybe using a couple of them and different circuitry we could do some injury to water stability.

Hi Fabio,

There are a number of ways to accomplish the rectification you're suggesting.  A mechanical system known as a synchronous rectifier spins a shaft at just the right speed so that input brushes always contact appropriate output sector electrodes during the time the brushes have the desired polarity.

Nicola Tesla and Ed Gray both used batteries to impart a DC offset to an applied signal.  As long as there are enough batteries in series to bring the low point of the signal up to zero volts or higher, the signal will then be rectified.

As you suspect, a voltage gradient can have utility for producing a DC offset.  I've shown that concentric rings, with differing potentials, will produce an offset when positioned adjacent to a thin sheet of resistive charcoal.  And the mineral Tourmaline has a natural gradient, due to the types of atoms ordered along the length of its crystalline molecules.

A metal triangle intended for use as a rectifier may have to incorporate a slight bow.  With my shape resonance circuit, a small tapered alligator clip blocks reverse multiphasic current, but a flat metal triangle doesn't.  E. Whittaker is famous for showing that a static charge can be decomposed into a set of bidirectional waves, with at least one wave including a harmonic.  When a positive charge is momentarily applied to a properly shaped electrode (which doesn't have to metal), multiphasic energy can then flow in only one direction along the electrode - away from the point, but never towards the point.  This allows charge to self organize on the electrode (hopefully, at least as fast as it drains off through the water), if the electrode is thereafter connected only at its point.  And I've found that batteries having concentric electrodes can also exhibit the charge organising effect, making these batteries suitable for producing a milliamp offset without being discharged.

If you want to produce a heavy Low Voltage current, combine some regular LV current with some entraining unidirectional HV potential, then run it through a step down transformer.  No rectifier needed.  (Since you asked, I'll look up the patent number).

And I do agree with your thoughts about ceramics.  There's a good chance Stan's injector had a ceramic insulated, positive inner electrode, with the gas and mist directly contacting the negative outer electrode.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 06:15:09 am »
Stan cited in his patents the tayhehan patent that talks about dissociation by collision...

in my view stan used this same effect somehow...

i think that meyer effect was a manner to stimulate the molecules at the same time but being able to hold the charge the higher the charge more molecules will be involved...

so after a certain amount of charge there is just need of that pick

somehow i believe he used a kind of dc potential as a manner of having a great number of molecules on the electrodes than when you apply opposite voltage it can shake the molecules... the idea is to attract and repel...

for example when we have a 20mf capacitor with a 2v charge.. how much force it does in the circuit?

actually is not 2v  because as current is discharged it will have a voltage drop inside the capacitor so it will be able to keep only for a small time...

when we get a resonance with a very low resistance coil and good capacitors it can accumulate lot of power but this reactive power is not lost... but what is the difference between having 100v on a transformer secondary than 100v on a resonant tank? well i think the main difference is that a transformer is not actually giving power to make that voltage... its using flux variation... when you have a resonant tank you are applying power to it in a phase where it can aways receive the power and increase... the voltage can be the same... but if you would try to shortcut the current the lc circuit would give a nice power bang while the transformer would limit the current because of the high impedance

water as we know dont make a good capacitor... but meyer talks about capacitive cells

honestly i can be bullshitt what im saying but

what if we could use this high current flowing in the lc tanks to induce a current to flow in the cells perpendicular to the original current flow so somehow would not consume power.

I think multiphase is requirement for this... i think at least 2 or even maybe 3 resonant tanks could be required to maintain this condition... but the main impression i have is that we are going to find a way to use this to drive the current in the cells..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 06:17:43 am »
what would happen if we have perhaps a coaxial cable at resonance... ?

what if we are missing something?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2020, 11:07:54 am »
i was going to sleep few hours ago and remember one thing... in a coil if we pulse it with dc the current want to keep the same direction.... the secondary will show the voltage impressed on the primary therefore the current in the secondary can go in both ways...

i imagined some cells connected in series forming a turn a primary

if we pulse it we should have that the current want to keep flowing during pulse off

i think with one cell would be hard to get to see this effect but with some isolated series cells the effect could be measured thru a diode...
considering the 10 cells like a turn of a transformer.. having a diode across the transformer like usual... in my opinion this would be able to kind of hold the charge on water... a shorted coil will have less resistance and keep current flow as max as it can...

if we want the cell to keep the charge we must at least give it a way to keep the current flow when pulse terminate... doubling the frequency if you want to see this way... the polarity of the electrodes will flip but current will keep going same direction!!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2020, 20:22:13 pm »
I made a new cell which is much clearer and you can clearly see the bubbles in the video.  These bubbles are pouring up off of the center electrode, with none coming from the outer electrode.

https://youtu.be/fZBtVjr2d9s

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2020, 23:00:23 pm »
This doesn't do anything with distilled water.  Although I'm not adding anything to the well water, there's obviously impurities which act as an electrolyte.  And when it's connected to a car battery, with lots of Amps, there's lots of bubbles, even from the grid, but the bubbles are smaller.

Running this with the transformers, my electroscope doesn't indicate a static charge on either electrode.

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 23:21:49 pm »
I tested my plate cell with a car battery and it literally boils.  So for my purposes of producing a usable quantity of fuel gas I may just go with electrolysis.  I'm still going to use my new transformer assembly for some more shape resonance experiments.

but what kind of device could create this low voltage high current dc current?

That's the exact opposite of what I'm discussing on this thread, but IF you're interested, I'll look up the patent and post the number.  (Presuming you don't just use a step down transformer with a diode).  Otherwise, you have the floor.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 00:02:52 am by tektrical »