Electrolysis > HV and hydroxy

HV and hydroxy

<< < (2/15) > >>

electrojolt:
Very Very nice!!!

man that is loud... what is making all that noise? is it the cell?

yaro:
Proof of concept!!!. Try using super corona dope recommende by HMR. It works a lot better. Slowly we are putting the bits and pieces together. The dope has a dielectric strength of 4100V/mil compared to the 500v/mil provided by delrin. The inner tube has to be completely insulated inside and outside.

Liquid tape has DS of 1400V/mil but it did not work for me. Super corona dope worked right away.
I will have to buy a gallon of it before the MIB bans it.

Steve:

--- Quote from: yaro on September 17, 2008, 23:12:24 pm ---Proof of concept!!!. Try using super corona dope recommende by HMR. It works a lot better. Slowly we are putting the bits and pieces together. The dope has a dielectric strength of 4100V/mil compared to the 500v/mil provided by delrin. The inner tube has to be completely insulated inside and outside.

Liquid tape has DS of 1400V/mil but it did not work for me. Super corona dope worked right away.
I will have to buy a gallon of it before the MIB bans it.

--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha, very good!

br
Steve

Steve:

--- Quote from: Fiditti on September 18, 2008, 00:36:18 am ---Steve,

Those bubbles appear to be massive.  How big are they?  Are these bubbles comming off your plate cell?  Great job.  I'd like to know a lot more about what you are doing.  I can't place the sound.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Well, there are no plates and no tubes.......
And the noice was a bonus of youtube.....its not in my original video...
Its all in a baby phase. I hope to inform you all soon with more details.

br
steve

itzon:

--- Quote from: stevie1001 on September 17, 2008, 11:03:41 am ---Hi,

Well, there is always a first for everything.
And here are the first bubles of a working HV water fracturing setup.

feature=user

Br
Steve

ps
sorry for the noice....

--- End quote ---

So in theory, you could could hook up multiple cells and not draw more current off the primary of the step up transformer?

Mikemongo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version