Author Topic: Moving Towards The Light  (Read 301 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
Re: Moving Towards The Light
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 21:33:01 pm »
I think maybe the QM equations are not describing probability but matter waves my nickname is actually how this is called I didn't know what it meant when I used it though I just recently discovered it, the vortex not only describes B field but all 5 fields this is a unified field theory now the question is how does the internal clock of a particle changes and since the charges are either positive or negative there should be some synchronization between adjacent particles the photon is made from the same stuff as the electron and other  particles, the amount of information is pretty big it's very hard to correlate everything otherwise somebody would have already done it, also it means you need a 5D spacetime to do this an electron and positron is exactly the same particle but only has opposite charge , this doesn't even need synchronization since the polarization gradient allows the positive and negative charge to exist by taking the mean values of polarization, I told you search for podkletov's experiment reminds me the work of tesla this goes back to 1900 EM at least this is what led me where I am now, I have designed a coil less motor using a small part of this theory but the most important application would be nuclear fusion since you can create a central field, the magnetic cusp designs they use are very complex, from what I remember a reactor can be made the size of a room and not a city block as the current designs although this is all theory , in podkletov experiment he made cement to crack that's because of internal stress on the atoms if you make a vortex you can transfer it's angular momentum to an atom e.x. a random paper of this is https://www.academia.edu/896157/Transfer_of_Orbital_Angular_Momentum_from_an_Optical_Vortex_Beam_to_a_Nanoparticle
 if you destabilize the particle enough you can turn it into something else take thhttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/getmydatae electron-positron annihilation and the electron-positron creation

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 22:05:53 pm »
The correct answer is if we substitute an incoming longitudinal beam of light for the movement of the bubbles, the bubbles will still move anyway, TOWARDS the light, based on the recently discovered Acoustic Tractor Beam.

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 16:02:49 pm »
I pretty much mentioned all the points I intended to discuss in this thread.  All but maybe one little thing.  So here's a final thought, before I move on to something else.

paraphrased quote by from geon:
I told YOU to watch this video.

A newly formed positron, for instance from the breakup of a gauge boson, is, by definition, traveling backwards in time.  The fact that a newly formed positron, traveling backwards in time, continues to exist into the future proves conclusively that directivity and sequenciality are two entirely different dimensions of time.  Not space-time.  Different dimensions of time itself.  Sometimes, fancy mathematical equations don't accurately describe the real world.

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2020, 23:56:13 pm »
I pretty much mentioned all the points I intended to discuss in this thread.  All but maybe one little thing.  So here's a final thought, before I move on to something else.

paraphrased quote by from geon:
I told YOU to watch this video.

A newly formed positron, for instance from the breakup of a gauge boson, is, by definition, traveling backwards in time.  The fact that a newly formed positron, traveling backwards in time, continues to exist into the future proves conclusively that directivity and sequenciality are two entirely different dimensions of time.  Not space-time.  Different dimensions of time itself.  Sometimes, fancy mathematical equations don't accurately describe the real world.

the positron doesn't travel backwards in time , it is just a mirrored electron

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 10:50:54 am »
Aren't you the guy pulling tiny little 600 Watt batteries from the future to power your cooler?

If you mirror an electron, does that change the third dimension of time, which is it's density?

Why does quantum mechanics say that the universe doesn't care which way time flows, at the smallest scale?

Why are you blasting my thread, refusing to discuss anything relevant or on topic?

Why should everyone give YOU their attention, when someone else reports an observation?

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 13:08:18 pm »
Aren't you the guy pulling tiny little 600 Watt batteries from the future to power your cooler?

If you mirror an electron, does that change the third dimension of time, which is it's density?

Why does quantum mechanics say that the universe doesn't care which way time flows, at the smallest scale?

Why are you blasting my thread, refusing to discuss anything relevant or on topic?

Why should everyone give YOU their attention, when someone else reports an observation?
is this some kind of encrypted message?  :P
 ;D who cares why don't you prove time going backwards for a change?

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2020, 15:02:32 pm »
I'm putting you on my 'don't feed the Troll' list.  I'm completely willing to let you have the last word, should you decide to post anything else to this thread.

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2020, 15:55:19 pm »
how about you delete my quoted message since it does have real information in there which I knew beforehand were going to waste given the kind of forum this is but I just put it up here because I was of the same mindset as you before I knew what the f I was dealing with about 10 years ago