Author Topic: Poor man's unified field theory  (Read 311 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Poor man's unified field theory
« on: November 13, 2019, 01:35:20 am »
Hey guys, I want to share with you my findings that in essence there is no electric field but only the magnetic field, I can explain it like this the electric force is actually a magnetomotive force so the fundamental field in EM is the magnetic field, I haven't published anything yet because I'm working out if there is an easy way to correlate this to gravity because it's very probable that all fields are one and since the magnetic field is the electric field then maybe this can explain it all but I don't know how to approach it yet, the other strange part is that a closed line integral for the work of the B field becomes a straight line integral meaning that the B field while commonly doesn't do work can actually do work, in essence creating a magnetic monopole but this can't be created by humans it's the symmetry of the proton that allows this,  the energy - mass conservation theorems are very useful and can't be broken so this post doesn't have to do with free energy just to be clear
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 10:59:09 am by geon »

Re: Magnetic field
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 10:09:38 am »
it's polarization of matter waves   

Re: Poor man's unified field theory
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 20:33:37 pm »
All fields are polarizations of vortex components of particles
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 21:17:24 pm by geon »

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 06:34:25 am »
I use the magnetic flux lines as real lines and the lorrentz law F=q v x B to derive all of electromagnetism
the magnetic flux can be superluminal because it's not a physical quantity

this is how EM waves propagate for small accelerations, for larger accelerations it's a different equation

http://www.tapir.caltech.edu/~teviet/Waves/empulse.html

what can you build with this technology? I have designed a motor which can surpass state of the art motors power density by orders of magnitude, others have designed a pump motor which use the superposition principle and are a one wire motor which uses it's own magnetic field but these guys wrongly assume it's the electric field which is the primary mover, motors in 1900 used my principle as well but are not used anymore , you can also build cloaking technology and most importantly nuclear fusion because you can create a centric field with magnetic fields all these can't be built using maxwell's equations although if put in a FEMM program which uses maxwell equation in the solver algorithm the results are the ones which agree with my principle
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 07:37:42 am by geon »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 09:22:02 am »
Can you share a video of your motor tests?
That would be inspiring  :)

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 10:38:03 am »
Can you share a video of your motor tests?
That would be inspiring  :)

Hmm I should have said I only have computer simulations of it because I need a constant current power supply instead of constant voltage power supply , there are some power supplies which use voltage shaping to reduce torque ripple but for me to build a power supply for that kind of power is way too expensive, I'm not an EE I can get away with building simple circuits and programs let's say for lab equipment tools but not this , the IEGBTs alone cost close to 1000$

Now on to the EM theory, I have proven that the lorrentz law gives the coulomb force for constant speed, the experimental force for acceleration and it follows the wave equations just like the equations of maxwell , so the most basic law in all EM is the F= q v x B equation

does the magnetic or electric flux moves with speed c since this is the radiating speed for EM waves?
not really

if an electron goes on a circle then the flux has angular speed larger than the speed of light how is this possible if it violates relativity?
relativity only applies for objects with energy density

but don't EM waves carry energy density?
not themselves

« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 21:43:36 pm by geon »

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 10:04:41 am »
here is one of the pics showing motor simulation

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 21:29:19 pm »
Oh about the motor it's a  motor around 10000 Nm , YASA made a 700 Nm motor in the same dimensions and weight and has got a shit load of money in grants and investments, the downside of my motor design is A) needs a  custom controller B) there aren't big enough batteries to utilize such a powerful motor like in trains, trucks e.t.c. C) needs a parallel motor to cancel torque ripple D) I don't know how to make custom controllers F) there may be deviation from simulation to real application it's 99% efficiency