Author Topic: Frequency,s for pulsed electrolysis known by me, till sofar  (Read 745 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
Re: Frequency,s for pulsed electrolysis known by me, till sofar
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2019, 21:05:13 pm »
Yes he also did this with iron core alternator. Look in his schematic see if he uses ferrit chokes, get back to me. Thanks.

• Testing
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2019, 22:01:52 pm »
Just found out you have to have a scr diode, not sure what or why.

• Testing
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2019, 22:53:10 pm »
I am finding out you have to have a SCR, that is a Diode with a Gate Trigger to turn it off and on. Stanley had a Photo of a SCR on one of his VICs but it was not labeled.

Stevie, Go ahead and Collect you a SCR.
Unlike our time together before stevie, I will be working with you in the same manner I have in the past few weeks.

It is possible the SCR was triggered on its Highest peek.

I know I stated the Resonance on the diode off time, But I was getting results, Cold ones. BUT, I have seen other things that have also caught my eye. THE SCR IS ONE OF THEM!

Get your SCR's, and standby for further findings.

I am noticing allot more on stans patents that I did in the past. We have all been working on this a long time. I look to further stans technology than what we already have it. I look to do this with you guys as my friends and best group!

• Testing
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2019, 22:55:39 pm »
What we know as to date, Stans technology was based on the alternator which had a IRON core, I must look into that setup for a ferrite choke. I dont think their is one. I am Weeding out much. I have distilled water here for testing purposes. I will test as I can, Normally once a week. When I perform test, I have help, and I do not sleep on those days.

Look forward to seeing Facts threw testing not guessing.
I have recently in the last 2 days Made a Ferrite core VIC, I have tested in a few different ways. More results Later on that.

• Testing
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2019, 23:03:12 pm »
Sorry for Poll posting. I would like to add. My Shunt diodes are 10 amps per diode. I have fried one with over current of a primary coil of  about .9 ohms. I have had to shut the system down because twin shunts overheated. I have used a 5 UF capacitor that never got hot, but made the Primary coil THUMP and it took the place of the Shunt. I have Also used a Inductor. There is somthing here to this puzzle when debating a Shunt and Cap, or inductor.

My Next step is putting a Shunt with a Inductor. Their cant be a Resistive load greater than the FET or the current will pop the fet. At this time my thoughts are the Shunts secondary inductor must be greater in size and smaller in resistance than its primary coil. I Plan to research this further later.

I have a few of stans patents I need to print out.

Could someone Please Post the patent numbers to stans most Basic patents here for me to print off. Or direct me to the most basic ones, and where the best place is to get them as my time is limited to the point any effort you put in to help me will be greatly appreaciated.

I was told stan did not try and hide anything, and I believe that. Also, do any of you guys know where I can salvage a SCR, if not, I will have to buy one and at this Time I do not have the funds. Any donations will be greatly appreaciated. Even if it is a SCR you want to mail me. My soldering iron broke, and Im waiting on one in the mail. Im currently using an old one and its a bitch.

Message me if you need my address, to anyone that wants to mail me any cores, Scr's, or the like. I am not asking for money. If no one contributes thats ok, I understand. I will still continue to do what I can and post what I find.

I really need a 6" acrylic tube 13" long for my old tube cell. I do not even know where to purchase this. Any links for that or donations will be great! Thanks guys.

My Main focus is to Search Stans Patents for this area on the shunt. Any Info if you have any of this knowledge on hand would be greatly appreciated!

• Testing
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2019, 01:16:02 am »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2019, 09:10:32 am »

I really need a 6" acrylic tube 13" long for my old tube cell. I do not even know where to purchase this. Any links for that or donations will be great! Thanks guys.

Google is yr best friend.....

https://www.estreetplastics.com/Acrylic-Tube-s/45.htm

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2019, 09:12:50 am »

Stevie, Go ahead and Collect you a SCR.
Unlike our time together before stevie, I will be working with you in the same manner I have in the past few weeks.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable, Brian.
I must finish my replication of Horvath.
I have invested a lot of money in that crazy setup, so at least i have to finish it.
But little babys consume a lot of my time. The little dude is worth it.. ;)
So less daddy experimenting time at the moment..