Author Topic: Frequency,s for pulsed electrolysis known by me, till sofar  (Read 746 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
Re: Frequency,s for pulsed electrolysis known by me, till sofar
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2019, 22:27:30 pm »
I have came to the conclusion that on stans system, he is using 2 chokes on 1 core. Biffilar or the like. I now understand that he used the choaks in such a way that they Cancelled Each other out in a way that Prevents Amp Flow. Now I understand I never experimented with this type of configeration because then it made no sense, and the times that I did I got No gas production because No current would Flow. Now I understand that if you Hit the Resonate Frequency of the Chokes, Voltage Potential will Clime above 100k Volts, and this is when the water modelcule gets shreaded apart by voltage. I will do more Experiements on these Chokes, We Know Stan pointed us in a close Direction when he Described the Choke Value, and Told us a Close Frequency. We Also know that Stan did say you would have to Tune one of the Chokes to the other Chokes.

Stevie, This is where you need Funds To Purchase Ferrite Rods and put the Chokes to the test. I will do what I can, But, Some How Once choke will have to be tuned in such a way it will have to exactly agree with the adjasent choke, as no frequency will work if the one choke is not tuned into the other. This is why I think we never seen the circuit work. It makes no sense. I think this circuit does work, I think we just have not tuned into this circuit yet. I will Poke around at this Theory, and I will try and atleast get some form of Bubbles, and Then I will Brush it up in every angle to gain extra bubbles, I will tune this single circuit over a Long periode of Time now that I think I am onto this confusing stuff. I am sorry and I do opologize on my Bipolar post that is very contradicting, but these electronics Jerk me one way then another. The Truth is, There is Another Resonate Circuit that is also overunity and it has came into interference with the voltage potential does work one.

• Testing
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2019, 06:36:37 am »
I Updated the lawton circuit again, It has a total of 4 pots now. I will post the new schematic when I get time. Im still researching these chokes atm.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2019, 09:59:26 am »
Here is the schematic of Poch.
The coil must be bifilar.
Then tune the frequency and also the pulse width.

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 10:22:59 am »
For those that does not know,

Can you tell me what you hear him telling you?
Start at 33:26
He tries to explain the working of the cell.
I hear: two round electrodes and one is put inside of the other.
They want spark against eachother.
Thats what creates the hydrogen.
Basically he controlled a bomb.

The the same at 36:53
Lid of the cell and he saw sparks in the units (tubes)
He heard it snapping like electrical shorts
You need a strong alternator to keep the battery up.

Then at 43:46
Tiny sparks and the water started boiling

What do you hear?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:40:27 am by Steve »

• Testing
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2019, 10:37:13 am »
Right now I am sorta Ticked off, Because I sent 20 thousand cycles per seconds to my setup via pwm with no success, just gets the fet hot at such high frequencys. I used a 101 cap, 0.0001

I've been using a static LED for a polarity Determinator and I cant get a potential across the cell, it goes threw it. I am having no luck with this at 20k Hertz. It promises nothing.

I will have to go back and listen to the audio, im about to run out of time for today. My Beatiful Lady lets me play electronics on some weekends and with kids if I dont stay up and not sleep I do not get to test anything. My soldering iron went out and its a Bitch soldering 2 resistors together.

I can tell you this, You guys, Please No longer use a shunt Diode. I was Blowing 10 amp shunts that got very hot. I now use a 4.7 Microfarad cap, its orange. Salvage those big ones! Also, 10 Uf, or any good size from a heating and Cooling air conditionor will work better for a shunt than a Diode, and it really recirculates the power and makes the primary coil thump, and it does not wast large amounts of heat like the shunt diode. I have made atleast 5 or so updates to the lawton circuit. Im sorry but it was flawed badly. I will update the circuit when I get time to draw. There is many errors in that circuit, Honestly, I dont see how anyone can test with such junk. I am by no way putting dave lawton down by any means, but you guys really need my schematic so you an make changes to your circuits if you are going to be using the amazing 555 timer.

• Administrator
Hello.....anybody a reaction?
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 19:45:23 pm »
For those that does not know,

Can you tell me what you hear him telling you?
Start at 33:26
He tries to explain the working of the cell.
I hear: two round electrodes and one is put inside of the other.
They want spark against eachother.
Thats what creates the hydrogen.
Basically he controlled a bomb.

The the same at 36:53
Lid of the cell and he saw sparks in the units (tubes)
He heard it snapping like electrical shorts
You need a strong alternator to keep the battery up.

Then at 43:46
Tiny sparks and the water started boiling

What do you hear?

In an interview, Steven Meyer said that he would never go back to the spark cell....
Thats exactly what his father explained in Brians interview as well....
So, Stan had in his early designs and even maybe in his later ones, low voltage and high voltage in his cell.
Thats actually the same Herman Anderson said he was doing....
Its like the cold fusion setups , but then just with pulses and not with a continues dc.
So a pulse of low voltage dc with current, followed by a higher voltage spark......
Hmmmmmm
Let me think on that...

• Testing
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2019, 07:45:49 am »
I CRACKED STANS TECHNOLOGY! ITS COLD ITS COLD ITS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE VIC IS RIGHT! ITS ALL RIGHT!

YOUR ALL LOOKING AT IT WRONG! OMG ITS SO EASY

STAN WASN'T HIDING ANYTHING, WE WERE ALL JUST TO SMART TO FIGURE IT OUT.

anyone that even knows the basics can not get this to work, IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, But the schematic is correct! The Schematic is Correct!

YOU PULSE THE DIODE SO THAT NO CURRECT FLOWS THREW IT, HOW DID EVERYONE MISS THIS? I AM PRODUCING GOOD AMOUNTS IN THE MCIROWATTS REGIONS! AND WITH AN IRON CORE!

STEVIE, GO BACK AND TRY IT AGAIN BUT THIS TIME CONNECT THE DIODE THE WAY AN IDIOT WOULD AND IT WORKS!

I CONFIRMED THE CHOKES DOES INCREASE THE VOLTAGE!

THIS IS ALL YOU WILL GET FROM ME FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO.

HAPPY TESTING!

• Testing
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2019, 07:58:57 am »
Test