Author Topic: carbon or graphite pulsing generator  (Read 317 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

carbon or graphite pulsing generator
« on: December 29, 2018, 17:09:45 pm »
This is something I have an idea on at 3am  so this is new and as it is on here it is open to all   a way to generate electrical pulses as many as you want and I am not sure yet it may be stated with a small start up 50hz from a transformer and the speed controlled  just by starting and stopping it, it will be a form of accelerator and I think Stan Myer did something similar.

So now you will have to wait until the next part.   

Re: carbon or graphite pulsing generator
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 02:15:21 am »
Are you saying a cluster of magnetic ball bearings can be pushed around the inside of a nonmagnetic tube filled also with nitrogen via a fan or electromagnets?
Or are you also saying carbon particles generated from a spark gap are also magnetized....its a bit confusing getting a picture with any cluster of magnetized particles or wat ever can simply be pushed around the inside of a tube very easy if at all.
It seams you are describing single pole magnetic particles that somehow are the same polarity and dont stick together.
I dont know but it seems like youd have better luck pushing a magnetic sphere around with bingo gas preasure and actually regulating that preasure based on something like a burner demand or some other use of the bingo gas?

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 06:32:33 am »
Alot of people have been tinkering with Stans EPG and his brother gave us the understanding how carbon likes to stick to everything and if im not mistaken Stan stated in his patent to use an electrolyte in that  carbon rod chamber,still theres more to it than simplicity otherwise Russ would have it workin with his resources.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:24:17 am »
Hi Brian,

I admitte that i once in a while checked on some epg replicators.
The reason is that i as well did some experiments with gas and coils.
For example, i have used Radio active materials in the hope to change hydrogen gas.
I even sparked hv thru hydrogen in a small reaction chamber...
Long story short:
I didnt see even a little voltage spike on my scopes.
The explanation is actually simple.
You need a magnetic field change in a coil before you get electricity.
With a continues flow of whatever gas composition it will not work.
So my contribution here is:
Create a pulsed gas flow.

cheers

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 21:16:52 pm »
Ferromagnetic material passing through the center of an energised coil will pull the flux inwards.  This can generate an output pulse from a secondary coil closer to the center.  (Some railguns are driven with a Pulsar which uses a reciprocating piston engine and a superconducting outer coil.). Carbon is diamagnetic and pushes the flux outwards, rather than pulling it inwards.  Bifilar, rather than concentric windings might work, as long as one winding is energised.

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 08:52:02 am »
Ok now you are thinking.

Now I think that the coil winding will be three separate windings not run together, wound at the same time, and the output being in the centre.
Wining the coils to give a north south and remember, yes with a coil there is the flux from south / north or whatever, then the flux that radiates around each winding wire, and as this gets stronger the flux will radiat towards the centre of the coil.
This can cause compression and enough current a plasma field. However this is not intended for high current but it may eventually do that.
So if the coils a set so that we have s-n s- n s-n all the way round.
The outer coil near the south end  would then feed into the coil in front of it to the coil near the north end  and the centre coil is an output.
Well that the next set of thoughts
Brian

If you don't want flux compression, keep the internal plasma insulated from the coil, so it doesn't short out the convolutions as it accelerates.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 14:21:23 pm »
 sorry about removing the posts but I have just realized this could be very dangerous so if any one has already started looking into this then this is to say I now will not take any responsibility if some continues with any thing from that post   this is to safe guard my self from any prosecution if some get injured
yes should have looked at it more closely.