Author Topic: Ravi Raju REPLICAS  (Read 264 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Ravi Raju REPLICAS
« on: December 24, 2018, 15:15:09 pm »
hi guys maybe this site will help you.
I was in email contact with him until they raided him and he told me that he has been warned, that was the last elmail that I had from him

Ravi RAJU REPLICAS of MEYER Electrolyzer - WATER as FUEL - MDG 2007
http://www.tuks.nl/Mirror/tesla3.com/wf_meyer_ravi.html

have a read and see what you think  then I will expalin some thing else about 'tuning' the actual tubes
brian

Re: Ravi Raju REPLICAS
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 14:34:36 pm »
Ok  this something else that will really get things going and it is this I think that ravi was doing when we last emailed each other. I am not sure if he did it then was told to quit or else.
Now the metal tubes the ones on the outside were when he started then added the inner ones.
Dave Lawson was also in with our conversations, Dave was really good.
Ok if you only have the single I think it was 9 tubes you can all check anyway.
If any of you are musical in any way then you will understand.
Organ pipes at a fixed length have a set note, frequency.
If you take you cut pipe, suspend it with fishing line, and then hit it with a metal rod. It will ring like a wind chime.
Now when you cut all you pipes to the exact length, you will have to set them up so they all have the same note or frequency.
Then do the same with the inner pipes if you have them, but they need to be a harmonic of the larger tubes. It will be a higher note or frequency, tuning is done by cutting small notches in then or filing the end.
Then the next part is harder, as you will need a transducer, best or a metal tweeter.
Now hang the tubes in the water that you intend to use. Inside the main reaction tank.
 You will then need signal generator connected to the transducer or tweeter.
If the output signal is not strong enough you can put it through an amplifier to drive the transducer.
The transducer needs to be hard against the reaction tank to transmit the frequency into the tank.
The next part is the challenge; you need to generate a frequency so that the tubes just start to vibrate.
Make a note of that frequency.
Now you need to be able to set up a circuit to generate that resonant frequency.
This is the coils or choke in parallel with the cell, you may need a series tapped coil to fine tune the frequency when working.
The cell capacitance may change; try to take a capacitance reading, as quick as you can when the power is taken off the cell.
There will be resistance in the coil, you will need this value after you have the coil wound to get the resonant frequency. XL must equal XC. Then with the resistance of the coil and the voltage, that you are going to apply across the tank circuit of the cell (capacitor) and the main coil. You can tell what the circulating currents will be as the current will be Voltage divided by the resistance.  100Volts and .1ohms DC not the impedance, will then give you circulating current of a 1,000amps.   
So take care even 12volts gives you 120amps.

With the violent action it should keep the gasses moving and not clogging up the very small space between the tubes.
I know there will be more questions.
Remember this was clos tot 20yrs ago.
Will check back later.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 18:02:21 pm »
Something else to consider the cell is not an electrolytic condenser (DC) cap. It acts the same as an non polarized capacitor just like an AC cap used on AC electric motors.
So the connection of the bifilar winding,  pos through the diode though one of the windings to the side of the tube or cap then the side of the cap the other tube goes through  the other winding then the diode and back to the neg.  the dots should represent the start of the windings, or end this is too show that the direction of the windings.
Since you are using a winding to produce a sinusoidal half wave AC pulse at a set frequency or vary it with a sine wave gen.
The rising voltage will go through coil in the same form but the current in the coil will slowly charge up like a cap, 5time cycles before full current so there is a lag.
The power will go to the cap and charge up the cap, your cell, as the power curve decreases the current is if it has enough time cycles it will be charged, however when the pulse stops voltage zero, there is then a big discharge of the coils current in the opposite direction of both coils, and not forgetting you power supply coil is still in the circuit. Now the cap(cell) with the water as the electrolyte now hit with the cap discharge and the high voltage spike discharge from both the coils as the electrolyte now acts as a short circuit and breaks down. Well that will depends on getting the balance you need to have a resonant frequency so that the only resistance is in the coils and like any cap if it is hit with too much voltage over its rating it will break down or go bang. In this case the bang is the electrolyte breaking down (the water).  Well that is my way of looking at it.
So the resonant circuit is the power supply coil if transformer is used, and the two coils and your cell it is a series circuit.   My view is that the best resonant circuit for this is a parallel circuit it can be done using the bifilar coils wired across the cell I will try to draw it up. This way you get massive amount of circulating currents through the electrolyte(water)  .         

brian

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 05:31:52 am »
Realise that when the time for the voltage to rise and fall the current is still trying to catch up, charge the coil. When the voltage pulse  ends the this can be a problem a massive high current spike in the opposite direction, so if your diodes are not made for high current spikes they will fail.
With both Dave’s L and Stan’s circuits they do not allow for the BEMF of the coil collapsing, Stan has placed a diode to try and stop this Dave did not, also Dave did not put a diode to protect the switching FET. Well not in these circuits shown.

Also remember that CAP or the cells are all in parallel, so they will add up the Capacitance and decrease the voltage across them, in the cell this bring about the collapse of the electrolyte just like a normal cap failing, so you create the gas.
The idea of the close pulsed bursts is to try and ‘jack up the voltage’ on caps, pump up some times used. 
Now the trick part is the L/R time constant of the coils for the current rise, this has to be fast enough to beat the tenancy of the collapsing current.
Now the resonant frequency is harder, you will have to get the total cap value pf most likely, of the cells(caps) and the total uf of the coils, then include the total resistance of the coils and in Stan’s the current limiting or consuming as he calls it.  all this to find the resonate F, in Stan’s use the mid position of the tapped coil, this is used to go either way of the resonate Frequency, to keep the circuit in tune. With Dave circuit the added electrolytic Cap to me has always been a problem to see why it was done, just one AC cap or non-polarised cap in series with the lamp would still work. The reason why the lamp was used it can dampen the burst of energy, and the lamp is used like a bleed resistor on a cap. So the end result is to have another cap in parallel with the cells, or capacitance, with a bleed resistor.
I tried other ways but mostly on plate cells.
Another question  WHY did they use SS for both tubes?
With plate cells different material for the positive and for the neg plate were found to be the best I did find the best combination in a plate cell.
  So how then did Stan’s Cell really work? I still think a lot was left out of the patent or the paten changed it.
Just my thoughts
Brian   

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 05:41:39 am »
and you do not have any thing on Archie Blue ?  Why  ?

Archie Blue
https://www.waterpoweredcar.com/archieblue.html.

his cells were good but no one understood it to me, I made one and chanched it with twio diferent metals one was SS

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 07:27:05 am »
and another question  refering to the use of SS  because it is not afected by the use of an additive in the HHO cells of KOH   

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 17:51:22 pm »
Hi Brian,

Thats a lot of good info. Thanks for sharing!
Do you have maybe some numbers of amount of watts in, vs gas output of those Ravi replicants?

I need to re read your post a couple of times before i have consumed it.....

The info i got about archie blue is that even Archie was not able to replicate his cell driving an engine....