Author Topic: Single cell acrylic  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Single cell acrylic
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 01:02:26 am »
Hopefully I'm full of ideas.

The attenuation is the key in achieving oscillating molecules

As I tried to explain recently the water is supposed to align within the cell for a voltage applied but  is a result of the dielectric property of trying to reduce the field by attenuation...

When we get a two charged plates there is a force between them

Electricaly speaking inside or outside this capacitor formed is possible to manipulate charges in order to make the field in between them be zero

In space fields sum or subtract

Stan was talking about the dielectric field the polarization field

When we get two capacitors and connect one to the other they can discharge if connect with reverse polarity or remain charged if the polarity were the same

Electrons are much faster tha moleucules

How do you make a basketball keep bouncing?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 00:42:13 am »
Ping pong cell

First sand scratched the acrylic with 600# sandpaper than applied graphite before geting the copper foil upon the cell...

This is the secret flux capacitor that manipulates the time and allow the covalent bonding to not exist in our dimension for a brief moment allowing space time higher density hyperspace energy or also know as universal energy to get into our dimension!!!

I'd like to discuss about the said step charging efffect for its totally related to what I'm trying to do.

When mixing frequencies and Meyer mixes two frequency and have many sources thru the circuits that have even diferent harmonics available to use is possible to accomplish two things he one is the step charging effect that is nothing else than two circuits with mixed signals... one is rectified D.C. And the other pulsed D.C. The chokes allow the pulsed D.C. To work at the cell without disturbing the D.C. Input as per its name it chokes off the short circuit that the cell may become when the covalent bound breaks apart impeding the D.C. To give up infinite current power to the cell... when it he short period is over it will dump the energy absorbed with the correct polarity to maintain the alignment.

THE pendulum can be good to compare imagine the water is a pendulum like it sits on the center still now
You take the pendulum to a certain high and its suddenly dropped you can't get it back only when it returns to raise it further... this drop is the covalent breaking event.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:12:34 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Hydrostatic pressure Re: Single cell acrylic
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 00:18:14 am »
Hydrostatic pressure is equal to the density of the liquid times the height of the point you want to know times the gravitational pushing force

P=d*h*g

It's just like potential energy equation .. the volume of water does not Matter only the height

Knowing the hydrostatic pressure is possible to determine the proper gas output design

THE important is that the gas output does not form too much pressure

Knowing the tube diameter you know how much gas can flow due to a pressure diference across it

THE greater is the hydrostatic pressure the greater will be the buoyancy force that makes the bubble get off from the electrode

• Global Moderator
Goal
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 02:25:00 am »
Well I was trying to determine wether the design of my cell was functional from the point of view of gas production rate and how it impact the water level at the cell

I will determine my goal to achieve with this CELL to be 100ml of gas per second 100ml/s so 10 cells like this would give 1 liter per second that I believe is just enough to run. Car on modestly on hydrogen...
I believe o should be able to do his with something between 100ans 200watts would be my goal

So with this flow rate of gas and the hight of the cell and tank high is possible to calculate for the pressure equilibrium and determine the size of diameter for gas and water input sides
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:00:22 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Going from numbers
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 21:05:10 pm »
In the tech brief Stan mention the chokes should have each 11,6k  I assumed he was talking about reactance of the coil at 5 kHz so I found the coils should have 369mh which is very reasonable

Now I though a good way to design the required voltage to saturate the core will be to calculate for the flux at the core of choice accounting for the number of turns used and crossection of the core frequency ..

Stan clearly stated on the tech brief that the resistance of the coils is necessary to avoid unwanted oscillating currents that would distort the signal basically filtering some frequency and amplifying others...

THE z of the circuit determine along with voltage applied the maximum current the circuit will be able to have

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 21:14:04 pm »
In terms of the core ...Bob Boyce spent a lot of time trial and error to find the right mix of core material..if  I were to search for a core I would go with the mix that Mr.Boyce determined was the best for his...never seen anyone try to get a core made to the specs of Stan's with the mix of Bob's.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 22:54:20 pm »
I'm going to need to use the cores I already have for the testing for is what is economically viable for now

I don't believe we need any fancy core to acomplish the task because regular ferrite should do the job even audio transformer core also might work!

The objective of the core is to allow or help the transformer action increasing the power a certain amount of coils will be able to carry... than air would do...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 01:30:59 am »
I increased the tank height and now the cell creates a pump effect because the bubbles push water together on their way up so it creates a constant flow of water thru the cell

Just took some rain and made some 0ppm water and I will start from it to make my solutions for testing...

Let's get the molecular ringing