Author Topic: Single cell acrylic  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Single cell acrylic
« on: December 05, 2016, 13:42:27 pm »
Hello I created a simple design to build cells with few and cheap materials that are showing some good performance up to now.

The only way to improve would maybe to build with teflon

Basically the rod has a bolt on both sides where the centralizing parts go and also the electrical connection for the cell and also hold the all assembly.

Meyer said to keep it simple stupid so in design the cheaper is going to win.

In this design the only concern is the heat generated that hcould make the acrylic to get soft and ultimately melt...

But is a first shot!

I made a tank to work together with the cell and have the secondary function of being a bubbler therefore impeding the cell to explode while testing with the gas.., later it will also become my gas mixing regulator

I'm trying to make things as small as possible because today this is what is economically viable!

Also is easier to get an overall view of the

The photos are from the design proces... that is constantly being changed...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 19:51:16 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Re: Single cell acrylic
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 15:02:49 pm »
Hey this is the pic of whole thing but missing the piece that makes it work as a flux capacitor allowing the space time travels :)

I'm going to increase the high of the tank as I felt it would be better for as the water level at the cell changes a lot with gas production.... the pressure makes the bubbles come from below into the tank at fresh start, I could get up to 4 amps into it... to see how much heat is getting to. The heat made the orings to leak a little but I pressurized more and it controlled it.

I think we could use a unidirectional water flow valve to avoid the emptying of the cell or even a pump would maybe be useful..

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 15:51:41 pm »
He Fabio, were does the gas get out?
I couldnot find 1 hole in yr endcaps...
 :) ;)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 18:18:26 pm »
He Fabio, were does the gas get out?
I couldnot find 1 hole in yr endcaps...
 :) ;)

Dear Steve, in the last pic you see that piece of antenna at the top of the cell connected to the silicon tube is the gas output but it's tied back to the tank to bubble!
I'm going to make a video to show that better...
One thing I found really interesting is that the hydrogen passing thru the antenna created a zero volt reference point and is possible to measure the electrodes potential in reference to it!!!!!! 
One electrode is positive and the othe negative relative to it and surprisingly there is a diferent reading... supposedly the metal should be platinum for it to be theoretically zero volt reference...
This happens because hydrogen provides a determined potential at an electrode it pass into thru...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 19:53:03 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 06:16:19 am »

Ok here it goes

I need to increase the water tank high a little further to get enough pressure diference between the water input of the cell and the gas output that come back to the water tank...basically it must have a better flow for the gas as possible
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:52:18 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 12:00:20 pm »
THE pressure developed at the cell by the rate of gas production must be in equilibrium in order to avoid the CELL from being empty... therefore the gas output must be improooved in my design and it must be connected to a point back in the tank where there is a small enough pressure so that it won't push the water back to the tank...

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 16:36:32 pm »
It looks like it produces a nice amount of gas.
Did you do already some measurements?
power vs gasout?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 17:19:16 pm »
I'm throwing up a lot of power into it I believe that after a while it mostly generates vapor making me think of many things... is around 80watts going in to make that...  but is not much good result yet I guess

THE idea now it to destabilize the covalent bound with a pulse that is going to atenuante the electric force that holds the water molecule together and thereto by superimposing a momentarily depolarizing pulse right after step charge... the charging of this pulse will cause a step charging effect also for obvious reasons...

Step charge I mean because in my system there is going to be two distinct frequencies one multiple of the other one is the resonant frequency of one system and the other is the gate of the other system

There's two capacitances in my little device, do you have recognized it?well one I didn't show haha is the secret only the pure heart people or smarter can See

THE two connections at the rods allow me to have a high current flow generating a magnetic field that can transform the water into a pump that will help hold the pressure of the gas being generated