Author Topic: VIC = Balun?  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
Re: VIC = Balun?
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 22:21:10 pm »
I think the part of it dealing with  "tuning in with voltage " plays a significant part ....(the repelling (ionization)part).Is it the electron or proton requires 13ev charge to eliminate the attraction force holding them together? Can't proof read my posts from my fone but u get wat I mean.

That's the electron.  A singly ionized water molecule retains both protons, through valance electron sharing.  But I thought I read somewhere that it's 16.9 ev?

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 01:47:27 am »
I remember in the textbooks they say 13.6eV but Steve Meyers said it was actually more like 11 to pull the electron out but...wat actually happens is it gains a repelling force great enough to separate them to a certain distance.
Electrons of course have the same charge but at rest so to speak the repelling force isn't strong enough to seperate them to an antibonding distance untill it reaches 13 or 11 eV....I think that's how I'm seeing it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:38:42 am by Burnhydroxy »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 17:54:21 pm »
13 eV as far as i remember. But what does that mean in normal life?

Back to my balun topic:
primary characteristics of baluns: causing currents to be equal in magnitude and out of phase.
In Meyer language translated: the two chokes on 1 core must put out equal current and voltage towards the electrodes?
Only then, we might see the Meyer miracle?

cheers