Author Topic: Motor Bike Project  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Motor Bike Project
« on: June 25, 2016, 10:05:49 am »
Hello

I got a kit made in china for motorizing my bycicle i plan to use this motor to test the enhanced production of thermal explosive energy by exciting the gas with lasers and high voltage pulse frequency allong with extraction of electrons from the gas...

the engine is 4 cycles 48cc and has a compression ratio of 6:1 this is like 32 times smaller gas requirement than the Stans 1600cc bug... and as the compression ratio is also smaller it makes maybe around 40x less gas requirement...

so if i counted 60liter per minute as a requirement to run at full speed with the buggy it would take 1,5 liter per minute of gas to run this small engine at full speed or so...

IT costed to me 300$ for the kit.. i will have to make a special cube on the whell to get it mounted proper and also buy a bycicle too...

to start with the system will use the wall ac energy for the electrolysis and enhancement of the power output of the gas.. when this point is achieved

later i will install a low friction alternator to it to get the electrical energy from the motor itself..when the energy out is going be greater than energy in... theoreticaLY

later i will get the output of the motor wire into an inverter like those for solar panels and wire it to the ac network so i can drop all the energy i use back into the line so i can measure the input and output separatedly... the inverter maxs out the output of the generator to always feed power to the ac network...it does that by advancing the phase of the signal maybe... there is a loss in this process too anyway...

other step will be using a dc battery as the power source and measure the energy it gives out and the energy geting into it by the generator... the problem with that is that the battery need to be not full to be charged so the generator wont load it much hard as the inverter will in my opinion...

than i´m going to be able to set it up as self runner too

a low friction generator is one that does not have much oposition such as air core with neodimium magnets spining... thru it..those used for eolic

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:34:55 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Re: Motor Bike Project
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 11:16:09 am »
I decided to take this step further as i believe the flux of air created by the engine may take a part into the all figure...

for extracting electrons from the gas the ambient air gas atoms will come out of a nozzle like from a syringe that will be charged to negative potential to increase the charge to mass ratio of the atoms negatively ionizing it first or lending an electron to it to allow the atoms to accelerate toward a target where it will give up electrons and pass thru now with missing electrons...it may take a form of a screen... maybe tungsten material..

i believe the small vaccum that the engine makes allow to super charge some of this atoms..

when they hit the screen their electron will go to the other side consuming power..

well so far my objective here is to extract atomic energy of water using voltage to liberate it on demand..

if we take a 10-40 kv arc thru a small glass tube with air going thru it could be nice way to test it....

another thing i was considering is that made me think of all this is that this winter here is very cold and i tried to build a heater.. while observing the resistance geting hot i wondered if it was emiting electrons out of it... wasnt so hot.. but if it were hot and charged negatively it would throw electrons off as required... which makes me think of two things

one is that stan says the engine is a manufactor of non combustible gas

and another is that lamps use argon to impeed the filament to burn..

so meyer kind of had that heat exchanger and i wonder if he wast actually using the heat of the engine too as the source of electrons ejection... i mean we all know that catalysers use the not burned part of the fuell to develop a very hot plate that converts the not totaly burned CO to CO2

what if this same hot plate was just a platinum foil as the base of the emiter of electrons??

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 11:40:44 am »
if we take that a oxigen atom can take up to 2 electrons each forming the negative ion than we can calculate what is the potential needed to strip or 4 electrons... like stan said..but of course the mean free path must be respected... this is the space where you can accelerate an ion without it coliding with other particles..

if it colides it will lose the 2 electrons charge and will result in two atoms being accelerated with less force

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 16:40:38 pm »
I decided to take this step further as i believe the flux of air created by the engine may take a part into the all figure...

for extracting electrons from the gas the ambient air gas atoms will come out of a nozzle like from a syringe that will be charged to negative potential to increase the charge to mass ratio of the atoms negatively ionizing it first or lending an electron to it to allow the atoms to accelerate toward a target where it will give up electrons and pass thru now with missing electrons...it may take a form of a screen... maybe tungsten material..

i believe the small vaccum that the engine makes allow to super charge some of this atoms..

when they hit the screen their electron will go to the other side consuming power..

well so far my objective here is to extract atomic energy of water using voltage to liberate it on demand..

if we take a 10-40 kv arc thru a small glass tube with air going thru it could be nice way to test it....

another thing i was considering is that made me think of all this is that this winter here is very cold and i tried to build a heater.. while observing the resistance geting hot i wondered if it was emiting electrons out of it... wasnt so hot.. but if it were hot and charged negatively it would throw electrons off as required... which makes me think of two things

one is that stan says the engine is a manufactor of non combustible gas

and another is that lamps use argon to impeed the filament to burn..

so meyer kind of had that heat exchanger and i wonder if he wast actually using the heat of the engine too as the source of electrons ejection... i mean we all know that catalysers use the not burned part of the fuell to develop a very hot plate that converts the not totaly burned CO to CO2

what if this same hot plate was just a platinum foil as the base of the emiter of electrons??

i think Meyer should come out of his hiding retiring place and tell us what he actually did....

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 16:44:23 pm »
Hello

I got a kit made in china for motorizing my bycicle i plan to use this motor to test the enhanced production of thermal explosive energy by exciting the gas with lasers and high voltage pulse frequency allong with extraction of electrons from the gas...

the engine is 4 cycles 48cc and has a compression ratio of 6:1 this is like 32 times smaller gas requirement than the Stans 1600cc bug... and as the compression ratio is also smaller it makes maybe around 40x less gas requirement...

so if i counted 60liter per minute as a requirement to run at full speed with the buggy it would take 1,5 liter per minute of gas to run this small engine at full speed or so...

IT costed to me 300$ for the kit.. i will have to make a special cube on the whell to get it mounted proper and also buy a bycicle too...

to start with the system will use the wall ac energy for the electrolysis and enhancement of the power output of the gas.. when this point is achieved

later i will install a low friction alternator to it to get the electrical energy from the motor itself..when the energy out is going be greater than energy in... theoreticaLY

later i will get the output of the motor wire into an inverter like those for solar panels and wire it to the ac network so i can drop all the energy i use back into the line so i can measure the input and output separatedly... the inverter maxs out the output of the generator to always feed power to the ac network...it does that by advancing the phase of the signal maybe... there is a loss in this process too anyway...

other step will be using a dc battery as the power source and measure the energy it gives out and the energy geting into it by the generator... the problem with that is that the battery need to be not full to be charged so the generator wont load it much hard as the inverter will in my opinion...

than i´m going to be able to set it up as self runner too

a low friction generator is one that does not have much oposition such as air core with neodimium magnets spining... thru it..those used for eolic

I have a 900watt generator, 4 stroke, for this purpose.
Actually, i am soooo ready to build the Anderson cell.
Run the cell as electrolysis and male the small genset idle on the basic gas hho.
Then apply the hv unit with radiolysis and coil and then see what what happens...

cheers my friends

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 18:34:22 pm »
Good one my friend!

have you tried some lasers already?

I think a good starting point will be to be able to generate the gas and run the engine measuring all parameters

flow, voltage, current applied and power... than compare the results on the engine output also runing some sort of generator too

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 16:39:21 pm »
Ready for tests

i got a bycicle to instal the engine and it end up really nice it runs pretty well on gasoline...

i will try to get some pure gasoline by adding water to the gasoline and therefore dissolve and split the alcoohol contained in our gasoline... here is 27% its a law here as here the country produce a lot of it...

now i need to determine if it has a waste spark that will be there probably and find a way to get rid of it... any ideas?

i will finish a big cell with many plates to get the gas for it initially and determine the flow rate required... this cell is a 9 cell in series to give 1.5 v per cell .. . will be feed from wall initially...

i will be working on the increasing of power output of the same gas being generated by trying to stimulate some atoms to fuse together under combustion conditions...

this is my goal with all this... to prove that meyer was the same as horvath theory in that they were extracting some fusion energy by stimulating the gases with photons and voltage..

http://www.bicycle-engines.com/49cc-engine-parts-diagram.html
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:29:51 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator