Author Topic: Resonate Energy Seed  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
Resonate Energy Seed
« on: June 11, 2016, 08:22:20 am »
It will be here Pointed out in the near future how a Low Resonate Frequency is most powerful of any higher Frequency If I am allowed to live long enough to get it out.

Target is 2 to 8 Hertz, and the generation of electricity will be Massive. This will be a SEED Planted here for you. And, this time, It will not be hushed!

I will not reveal it today, or this month. Whats sick, is they are hiding it from us. Whats sicker is the energy that destroyed that bridge in 40 mile per hour winds.

I will name it, the coats generator, since it has not been done before in the public eye.

It will prob operate on around 4 hertz.

• Testing
Re: Resonate Energy Seed
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 18:34:33 pm »
I will leave you with this for now, as it gives away all the secrets of my generator. Anyone that understands this video can already build one before I demon-straight mine. Take note on why Lower Frequency makes more power (I) and also how a higher frequency is proved and shown here to also make a weaker but, faster I. It should be Understood that if there was a 4th Tower in the video, it would have hit a resonance much faster than the 4 Shakes per second, A higher structure would have hit resonance at only 2 cycles per second and the Movement on the weight at the top would have been not only Greater but more dangerous. Notice how the Last Tower requires a Higher Frequency and is less dangerouse and useful.

Take under consideration this video may be removed from youtube once it is realized what is being shown.

It saddens me how Schools Fails to teach soo soo easy demonstrations to children.

I want everyone that is here watching my post, To research Julius Sumner Miller on youtube, and please dont just look at his videos and move one, take time to watch them!

This man tells you how the books on electromagnets and inductances is WRONG. and, they are wrong for reasons. Everything you have been told is a lie. .

He goes on to explain how the heart has a voltage, That being said, what the hell is Volts doing in the human body? Why where there Pacemakers (A computer) implanted in a man? Why does the human Produce what a Circuit board uses? Why does People think Aleins Can wear things on their head. Why Did tesla Car and the other guy build a Ufo that took 2 or more Minds to operate on a telekinesis basis. 

Chips are already connected and probed into the brain to move robotic arms for the hurt. Tesla knew of the earths Frequency and how She can talk back and forth with man only when Man was allowed to do so with a connection of Resonace between man and earth allowed by a MACHINE.

Man has been on this 4.5Billion Old earth only 200,000 Thousand years, They think the Universe is 13 Billion years old? Hog shit! And, whith this being said, do you still think we are the only ones that occupy the universe? You must be out of your mind to think we are the only ones around the universe, you have to just lost your damn mind if you think us humans here on this 4.5 Billion old earth is all it is, and we've only been here 200k years... We are Infants!

• Testing
Re: Resonate Energy Seed
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 22:19:06 pm »
My on the roof..