Author Topic: inductive behavior  (Read 7079 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: inductive behavior
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 10:37:12 am »
Hey TGS

when i played with pure water i could get lot of voltage to water and at that point also a lot real lot of heat being generated no gas at all very few...

my tests with koh comes from the fact that meyer mentioned horvath as the best electrolysis patent... and horvath claim to generate fuel on demand withthis solution...

Also like Ks said any type of water should work according to meyer..

i will still try once and than the pure water system

i´m thinking that a ionized solution can be beneficial since the molecules are already half broken... (already OH- ions)

i see that a OH- ion will be easier to break than the whole molecule...

of course now that i´m working with reaL gas i´m planning what kind of flow meter i will use.. but i still dont have one.. anyway still my eyes can tell me if something different happen from the volume change as the gas is generated...´mtesting cells that are closed on one side.... having less than 15mlof water in it..

« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:05:46 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 11:14:07 am »
as my new smal prototype is in acrylic i could verify that the electrical connectors also are not very good... they will arc under some conditions.. theres light and sound coming out of them when it happens... and they heat up...

so i will still try to improve them...

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 13:33:42 pm »
KS look into patent WO92/07871 that is the resonant cavity cell international patent:

"The resonance of any given volume of water maintained in the water capacitor cell is also affected by 'contaminants' in the water which act as a damper."

Do you know what is a damper on RLC  circuit?

I think this is clear to you now.

If all of you want to do electrolisys based on chemicals, then forget the coils and amp restriction. You cant do electrolisys without amp influxing, (non Meyer technology).

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 16:16:55 pm »
You will need to get an amp meter that reads both positive and negative current flow as this technology works best when the B+ and B- voltages are equal as then there will be relatively no current flowing through the water fuel capacitor. But you must take gas output readings as it is the only way you can see what it is you are doing in comparative terms to that of Dr. Faraday's electrolysis method. Meyer's technology is for use with pure water for the most part as even through he said you can use salt water he himself never did so to the best of my knowledge on his work based on eye witness accounts.

They way this all works is separation of the molecules by way of ionization as it is no different than an ozone generator that does so by high voltage. Oxygen molecules go in get broken down into lone oxygen gas atoms and when out of the field quickly find a oxygen molecule to form ozone as they try to stabilize themselves. That is how this technology differs from Dr. Faraday's electrolysis method as here voltage is taking over and allowed to do work in the form of a high voltage potential difference which is what we are trying to expose on the water molecules. This is the reason for all the isolation in the build of the water fuel capacitors.

Now if you noticed something in the video that I posted of Spaceman's build the plate cells are made with a thick plate are really a bar and what this does is force the electricity to go through the water bath between the plates as the metal is a far better conductor than that of the water. You have to start to see these small things and go back and pull from the information that I shared with you.

Well, off to a little run for my health, take care.
TGS

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 16:29:42 pm »
TGS i disagree with you.

There is no "negative amp influxing" since diode prevents that.

So, diode opens the circuit and there's no reverse current .

the voltage will be at the cell, dont mind about b+ and b- voltages. this is a series circuit what counts is the sum of voltages that reach the cell.

I may not undestand what you mean, please correct me if im wrong.

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 20:07:55 pm »
TGS i disagree with you.

There is no "negative amp influxing" since diode prevents that.

So, diode opens the circuit and there's no reverse current .

the voltage will be at the cell, dont mind about b+ and b- voltages. this is a series circuit what counts is the sum of voltages that reach the cell.

I may not undestand what you mean, please correct me if im wrong.

Okay I'll be nice this time.

The B+ and B- voltages will be shown on the screen of the oscilloscope. When they are equal there is little to no current flowing through the water fuel capacitor. Now when the amp meter starts to read backwards the electrons are starting to come from the water bath itself. I have seen it do this but it is not easy to get it to do so. The whole Meyer system is one that makes use of a high voltage potential difference so we are not looking to flow any amps through the water bath at all as the goal is just to place the water molecules in a high enough voltage potential to over come the electron attraction force better known as ionization. Once the electrons are taken away the molecules have nothing to hold them together and they simply fall apart as a result of taking away the electrons. This is how voltage is performing work as it is a physical process geared to get the electrons away from the atoms that make up the water molecules. No electron no water molecule, yes it is that simple, but it is not easy to place a high voltage potential difference on a bath of water as it is conductive. Add some sort of salt, acid, or base and it becomes even more conductive and ohms law lets us know just what is going to take place if that is done along with Dr. Faraday's electrolysis method calculations which is why it is imperative to get some MMW readings.

With Sebosfato I actually told him how it works but at the time when I was trying to teach him he was too busy in his own world to want to pay attention to what it was I was saying to him. The governing formulas for this technology aren't all that hard to work with but the hard part is learning what parts of the technology effect each of individual parts of the equations. It has taken me over ten years to figure out just how to make use of these equations on Meyer's technology and no they really aren't in the patents as it seems clear to me now Meyer did what he could to hide this technology and/or keep this technology from being stolen from him.

What Sebosfato is doing now is an act of desperation and by not taking any MMW readings he can then lie to himself and others about his results as nothing he is doing is quantifiable. It's the same as Max Miller and his crew for they will never make any MMW calculations so that no one can clearly evaluate their work and at the same time lie to themselves about how good they are doing as they go about putting on shows for everyone. In all this time the goal of reaching 1000 volts or more per resonant cavity is never talked about and some deem it not necessary when that is one thing Meyer tells us about the technology that is needed to make it work correctly. Thanks to Don Gable we all should know just how to wire up these VIC transformers to our Exciter Arrays but the hard part is trying to understand why it has to be hooked up that way. It is all these questions that need to be answered is what separates me from most any one else I as set out to answer these questions. A lot of people will ask question but very few will actually try and answer them for themselves looking towards others to answer their questions for them.

For me it is hard to believe it's been more than ten long years in dealing with this technology. It really goes to show that making use of the scientific method is truly a very long process indeed but it does allow some of those questions to be answered. One thing is painfully clear to me is our goals are the same as my goal is to reach 1kv or more to the individual resonant cavities and each time I found a way to increase the voltage to the exciter array for me it showed progress towards this goal. Well, I have a lot of work to do today so I best get to it.
Take care all,
TGS
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 20:54:20 pm by TGS »

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2016, 20:54:58 pm »
KS look into patent WO92/07871 that is the resonant cavity cell international patent:

"The resonance of any given volume of water maintained in the water capacitor cell is also affected by 'contaminants' in the water which act as a damper."

Do you know what is a damper on RLC  circuit?

I think this is clear to you now.

If all of you want to do electrolisys based on chemicals, then forget the coils and amp restriction. You cant do electrolisys without amp influxing, (non Meyer technology).

Is that the same one that says 5 gallons of water an hour will be split?
If OH -HO ions are contaminates then we got some major problems to figure out.
Impedance at resonance is 0.
What is a polarization process....
What if it acts more like a transisitor (aka "SWITCH) than a capacitor like his brother said.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 21:42:41 pm by KS »

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 22:42:05 pm »
KS, first:

Polarization effect occurs when voltage potential attracts oposite charges from the molecule,
and this way i disagree again with TGS, because ionization is at higher level and i believe that it was used only on gas processor and the water injector system.

KS this is what polarization is, by Meyer words:
(http://s19.postimg.org/kb9qqbo2b/polarization.png)

The L2 is amp inibithing effect

This is from Thech Brief PDF:

(http://s19.postimg.org/5imng0olv/8xa.png)

This is not LC RESONANT at resonant frequency, this is a "DC RESONANT CHARGING" :

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/dcreschg.html