Author Topic: Using voltage fields  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Using voltage fields
« on: May 26, 2016, 03:53:53 am »
In my quest for understand what the hell meyer meant with the voltage do work statement... i started to watching the videos again and again and i caught him talking and comparing a magnetic field of a bar magnet that he can put a magnet on one side it will polarize from and to end and you can go around and defy law of gravity and do work...

well he can only be talking of one thing when he is talking about using voltage as a potential energy

capacitors are teached to us as having zero electric field outside... as the flux cancels out... because the capacitor have same amount of oposite charges on its plates...

the question is that as there is a distance and a dielectric in between the electric field of one electrode is not totaly shielded by the field of the other as the other is not at zero distance and zero isolation...

it forms a dipole field.... somebody in the free energy crowd talk about not kiling the dipole

i think was bearden

the point realy is meyer talk about charging the voltage zones and switching off the covalent bound of water

well what if we can indeed use capacitors as the same as if it were a magnet?

using a dielectric circuit ?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/electric-field-outside-the-plates-of-a-capacitor.470740/

so what is left

i´m glad to see so many people who read my words... hope we make it worth

• Global Moderator
Comparing oranges to apples
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:01:15 am »
If we say that the electric field is the apples and magnetic field is the oranges

the oranges have the following caracteristics

it is conducted by ferromagnetic substance

it is atracted to ferromagnetic substance

its not any much affected by dielectric substance if not changing

Now Apples...

conduts well on conductors like copper

atracts conductors or insulators

Now if we can magnetize an iron bar grab some paper clips defy graviy and do work

why cant we do the same with the left electric field of the dipole of the capacitor?

• Global Moderator
Re: Using voltage fields
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 05:16:18 am »
Fracture cell patent by eccles critics meyer way of restricting amps saying that is an expensive solution... and it has formed 2 capacitors on both sides of water and oscillate them...