Author Topic: Ronnie Walker (aka gpssonar) Replication  (Read 13403 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Ronnie Walker (aka gpssonar) Replication
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2016, 02:05:32 am »
Everyone would need the same spacing a length of tubes to get the same results but being different could move forward faster but why doesnt anybody talk about their cell parameters? It just makes no sence to start winding coils without knowing your cell parameters and things....Bob was great at teaching that part to bring it into a common sense base even if youre not using plates or electrolyte ....no one talks about an idle current or anything...I think if you are going to give it a honest go ,establish a common sense base and standard ,understand what you are trying to do other than just duplicating a circuit with your cell to begin with....its why i say you should start with treating it like an electrolysis cell.

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2016, 11:10:21 am »
I really dont believe that cell behaves like a real capacitor. It takes on charge but not the way we all think.

Resonance can be at the coils with self capacitance, it magnifies a lot the voltage the same time it restricts the amps.

What everyone think about "flux cancellation" behavior?
I have a different view of some people who said that flux cancellation restricts amps, it seems to be clear that it is opposit behavior.

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2016, 11:16:43 am »
Now my problem is lack of the right tools:

My Hitachi v212 scope is not the best, but the only one i can afford, differential probes cost a lot , so i will try to build a differential input with op-amps and buy a simple hv probe thaat is cheaper.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2016, 21:00:22 pm »
i think the water behaves as a dielectric at a certain frequency,,, meaning it allows the coil to overcharge the molecules with electrostatic potential...

your osciloscope is analog... may not be bad.. but a digital one is very good option as it is a multimeter inside with multiple functions.. .

diferential probe without proper shield is unreliable.. i wouldnt lose time on it.. try to get the real one is simpler....

i´m using the same tubes as meyer one is a 0,5 inch x 4 inch rod having the holes and being longer than the tube which is 2,75 inch long

its all over... the tubes i got from onlinemetals.com the rods i got and machined here inbrazil

all 304 material seamless tubes ks

in the prototype i´m currently using thereis two sets isolated from eachother and having water in each separated from each other of course... and the electrodes were polished and left over night on citric acid 10% concentration

i believe the cell is a conductor of dielectric field.. .simple as that.. .

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2016, 21:32:58 pm »
Hello friends.

Today i purchased one 3D printer kit (prusa i3 model B) on ebay from germany.
I have a co-worker that is a good CAD designer and i will ask for help on solid works, to print some coil formers, and cavities.
When it is running i can print yours and ship it near at cost price.

I cant wait to get it ;-)

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 14:25:29 pm »
Hello friends.

Today i purchased one 3D printer kit (prusa i3 model B) on ebay from germany.
I have a co-worker that is a good CAD designer and i will ask for help on solid works, to print some coil formers, and cavities.
When it is running i can print yours and ship it near at cost price.

I cant wait to get it ;-)

X blade! My best friend!  :D ;D ;) :D ;D

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2016, 14:32:26 pm »
well, you know what i have...
See my project page.
a 4 cell with the right sizes electrodes with a delrin base.
A frequency generator with mark and space options.
A scope that works fine.
Now the question on how the VIC should look like, as i tried to Don Gable version......

Maybe the goal is to resonate between the coil capacitance and reactance and then the cell as a resister over the LC?

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 01:47:53 am »
If you look into "sperm wave" from ronnie walker you can see 2 things:

- Step charging into choke when pulsing
- Coil damping (oscillating) on gate at the same frequency that it was pulsed before, until almost no charge.

Maybe it can be charging the coil to an higher level and then discharged to exiter array.