Author Topic: Magnetic ions  (Read 4032 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Magnetic ions
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 21:36:11 pm »
one thing i tried was to make a toroidal coil and put a tiny magnet into it

the result although i thought the magnet would accelerate to max speed in only one direction...hahah Years ago) it get stuck

in a toroid the magnetic field is constant all the way inside.. for a magnet to be accelerated it must be not at the center of the magnet field of the coil other wise it will flip only if small enough to spin

A number of people, including Tesla, have used a solenoid coil as a plasma pump.  I can do it with a short piece of wire bent into a special shape which looks like a heart from some angles.  The current moves in the same direction along the two inside sections, pulling the central ions along with it.  But these two parts of the wire do move apart slightly along their length, forming a magnetic funnel.  It's always possible to do things which some of us may not aware of.  That's the value of a forum, as opposed to one person's personal blog spot.

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 23:38:30 pm »
I'm going to move on.  This is the last forum I read on a daily basis, so I guess that's it.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 01:09:14 am »
I think the forum best functions is to keep the ideas alive and make space for discussions..

If we could get figured something together it would be by sharing some work and ideas...

i come to this forum aways that i can with some hope everyday... and nothing will take this hope out of me.

I really wished people argumented and discussed all topics i posted.. but disregard the number of views people dont lose their times sharing their understanding about what they read...

very few are contributing much...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 01:32:10 am »
I'm going to move on.  This is the last forum I read on a daily basis, so I guess that's it.

Sorry to read that you move on.
Hope to see u once back here....

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2016, 11:47:11 am »
The nice thing about the idea of magnetic ions is that magnets can be fliped... and i guess this is what meyer mean by the epg spin generator...

he indeed achieved a point where he used laser to change the flux generating the energy for his coils...

he aways said when we magnetize a steel bar it will form a magnet end to end...

the question is why would it be diferent from a transformer core?

i guess maybe because of the movement of the media... maybe it allow the amplification of the energy by the combination of the FLIP  of the particles and movement...

not sure why...

what i came up of thoughts with the epg is that if we could insert a positive charged gas into it with unpaired electrons the gas could be deflected by the magnetic field while the gas charge induce a voltage at the coil because of the movement...

a charged particle has a electric field spherically pointing out or in depending if its positive or negative. .

when it moves inside a tube of conducting material first the tube must be isolated and charged in such a way that the particle dont want to loose its charge to it!

electrons move realy slow in metals because there are plenty of them...

willian barbat have a patent on low mass electrons and he say that is possible to aplify the inductive energy by their different mass acceleration ratios

i think that if the particles are either magnetic and electricaly charged than is possible to manipulate them with a resonant tank with real huge power going on

acording to the energy equation

accumulated energy is the integral of the force over the path its able to perform work,,,

when we drop a magnet into a copper tube it will take a long time to fall because it induces current in the copper...this magnetic fields holds the magnet from falling

the same would happen with the magnetic particles... as we force them to pass thru the tubes as they are really tiny i believe they will spin to allow they to win the viscosity mentioned

if they are electricaly charged their movement will induce a voltage into the tube extremities... or a voltage applied to the tube extremities woud cause they to move analogously

however if the tube forms a coil there will be a north and south side so is possible to use the magnetic field to deflect the particles too

if we think the electric particles as the electrons in a coil the coil will have unrestricted movement for electrons of dc type only the viscosity residue like resistance will show...

i mean causing disturbance specialy audio pressure disturbance into the tubes i guess is possible to have strange effects at least.... analogous to an impedance to the movent of the particles..

i will probably wind some coils over a tube and test it soon..

-ionization of the gas must be maintained
-gas must be magnetic
-can be a liquid

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2016, 23:57:51 pm »
Was the ferro fluid in  the pictures we gave $100 for placed there in Stans stuff by someone other than Stan or wat?

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 00:12:04 am »
What makes the forums great are when the big dogs come in and share and help people build stuff...the guys that have actually completed a project and really knows whats going on....I miss Mr.Boyce he was the best at being helpfull....too many people think they can make a buisness out of everything and are reluctant to help anybody or even add input to thought.... as usual itll be left up to the poorest ones to come in and help people.