Author Topic: pushpull  (Read 825 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
pushpull
« on: March 20, 2016, 07:33:00 am »
i was wondering about using my fracture cell in a pushpull design.. what would happen...

being t3 the time between the t1 and t2 pulses

well if i let a t3 equivalent to t2 and t1 than the core will be allowed to colapse before receiveing the oposite polarity of magnetic field..

the fracture cell has two transformers but they are connected by the secondary at the cell capacitively..

i was considering if the frequency would double but it would not.. it would have a peak before the square wave basically with the same polarity of the pulse.. as the other transistor turn on after the time t3 the voltage is clamped to the supply voltage ..

the t3 is the time of collapse betwen t1 and t2 and also between t2 and t1

for the non operated part of the pushpull to not act as a load is not desired a diode shorting it...rather a diode with a tvs in series just to allow the igbt to run safe would be required allong with some movs in parallel with the igbt...

pushpull is one way induction heating power supply can be designed pff because it allow to throw power into the working coil for example in a very controled way.. simply changing the frequency...

i have done once with transistors... but my fracture cell circuit have it as possibility as it generate two square waves with 180degree apart with a preseatable time between the pulses t3 ...

horvath used a pushpull self resonant to get energy to his pulse capacitor...

i believe the pushpull can be more than that elegant way  ...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: pushpull
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:55:01 am »
Horvarth needed a high energy pulse in his second transformer for getting more magneticfield in his cell....

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: pushpull
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 14:05:42 pm »
good point Steve, i was thinking about it too...

i see it geting a lot of amps because its a capacitor..  that discharges and dump energy to the other side because maybe matched in impedance meaning the energy is all tranfered in each cycle...

i was considering if the tubes due to the ultra high rise times would not create like a electromagnetic reaction

just like a back electromagnetic force..

for example as in a transformer when we get a flux changing we get a voltage on the other coil

in the dielectric as we change the voltage the faster and intense it goes more magnetic field is irradiated..

i would say that during the discharge the magnetic fields are such as to cause attraction in meyer case because the connections come from the same side