Author Topic: The Cd case cell  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
The Cd case cell
« on: February 16, 2016, 07:26:49 am »
i have a ton of cd cases here...

my plan is to have many types of electrostatic cells

the cd case is a good idea to start with because it has got a standart size and shape... i plan to use the cristal part and fill with resin to create a cavity... or couple of cavities... than place water and electrodes inside... and outside electrodes too..

there is a patent that criticizes the tay he han patent and fracture cell too http://www.google.com/patents/US20100126846

here he describe a cell using high dielectric coating and telling that its further coated with a graphite layer such as to provide a deionization surface where there are created holes and regions rich of electrons to drive the reaction.. he than connect the layers in short circuit to discharge the ions...
his short circuit however is made in such way that the electric fields are capable to still pass thru water to cause the separation of the components and subsequent discharge of the ion products..

i believe i found how to make this...

well a semiconductor like a mosfet uses a dielectric to allow the electric field to bring it in a conductive state under an electric field. although a semiconductor is conductor when on for say the capacitor still do its work..

what if we had some special sort of shape in the graphite layer? like holes in it? to allow the electric field to not be totally screened?

maybe just some lines of grafite layers... looking the patent the repreesentation of the many cell device may represent well analogly the idea... they dont suggests this anywhere in the patent and if you think about the electric field would be totaly screened by a short circuit except if is fast enough anyway the current would not be able to flow in the external circuit either in the case the electricfield was totaly screened

hahah

well if is that simple meyer may have though of something similar

• Global Moderator
Re: The Cd case cell
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 07:44:15 am »
maybe a stainless steel screen couldbe nice..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:32:21 am »
And i wonder how meyer may have used this effect to his tubes...

basically if the tube had some sort of coating ,,,

this patent mention they use a filter like mine i would guess to deionize water and leave it with its own only ions...

they mention they use a dielectric that has a high dielectric strenght so a thin coat can be used and so achieve a decent capacitance and dielectric strenght..

maybe plastic could be used but at a reduced efficiency probably..

what i see here is a special shape conductive layer over the dielectric to be able to exchange electrons with the ions when they arive there... the special shape i mean it must not cover totaly the dielectric somehow providing enough holes and big enough to allow the electric field to couple to the water and atract the ions to the surface of the plastic wherby they will go to the nearest conductive surface ...

the patent mention the speed of the ions and talk about nano second times

they are really genius! wish i could work with some scientists who do this kind of thing!

its a long time i study this patent..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 12:04:31 pm »
in the claims it seems only one field source is the actuall requirement but of course it need two deionization surfaces... what i mean is that maybe meyer had an structure inside his cell shorting one electrode to the other.. but the inner electrode having a coating of dielectric and than a layer of metalized stuf that is connected straigh to the outer tube to form the path for the ions to discharge... i believe it will allow the discharge of the ions when the pulse terminates..

i may try this on a older cell with some type of resin i have here..

anyone remember me talking about the cell to generate electric power?

maybe thats the way...

or maybe the outer tube have on its inside such a design.. maybe could be simpler... i see advantage in it being a tube since the center of the radius would be theoretically zero electric field..

but what i see most likely is the inner rod modification..

maybe the 11 cells were connected in closed loop.. from the discharge point of view but seriealy electrical as field source..

it wont cost me anything giving a little try.. i have some left tubes without the water gas window.. i can make the window and start with resin to make the base..

i saw a video a guy talking about corona dope... i tried it back in 2006 7.. also tried roling mylar.. all i got was hot water and at the time i was too stupid to realize many of the problems involved..

i think the shorted ground isolated structure is just a bifilar coil forming a choke.. this way it will act as an impedance but allow for the continuous discharge of the ions

in my point of view if the structure of the conductive layer over the dielectric is such that it not totaly screen the electric field from the other side we have a chance for it to work..

Maybe anodized aluminum would be worth a shot!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:22:17 pm by sebosfato »