Author Topic: Sebosfato robbed  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Sebosfato robbed
« on: February 03, 2016, 00:26:13 am »
just got robed here... 4 hours of high tesion... and 500$ gone... all i had..... =(

it was a fake kidnap... they knew my name and girlfriends name....also the content of my account

damn brazil
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:30:56 am by sebosfato »

Re: Sebosfato robbed
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 03:36:48 am »
just got robed here... 4 hours of high tesion... and 500$ gone... all i had..... =(

it was a fake kidnap... they knew my name and girlfriends name....also the content of my account

damn brazil

Mercy....

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 09:21:22 am »

damn brazil

Dude!!!!
In your house????

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 09:45:15 am »
i was at home working on the project and was trying to call my girlfriend few minutes before but with no sucess, than i receive this call of a crying girl with the same voice as her saying she was kidnaped.. i could not identify as the other person took over the phone call and gave me the instructions to go to the mall and take money from my account and make a deposite for a certain account... the strange thing about it is that they knew how much money i got in the bank and also how much i could take over the limit credit, the day before yesterday i sent an email to our president trying to show some suport to her work and give some of my ideas for a beter countrie as we are facing economical problems and the day after happened this...

after 4 hours of this... i received a call from my girlfriend after that... and she was fine... didnt answered the phone because she was sleeping...

its a common scam here and i falled

i´m very sad about it.. i was already runing in financial problems before all this... I´m working at a product for use with showers so i can sell something and earn some money more regularly... i´m creating some products...

sorry to offtopic bro...

when i created the facebook page for the fund raising in the same week my break lines were cut and i got the car to crash..

lot of bad stuf for when i try to do something good..

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 14:18:27 pm »
i was at home working on the project and was trying to call my girlfriend few minutes before but with no sucess, than i receive this call of a crying girl with the same voice as her saying she was kidnaped.. i could not identify as the other person took over the phone call and gave me the instructions to go to the mall and take money from my account and make a deposite for a certain account... the strange thing about it is that they knew how much money i got in the bank and also how much i could take over the limit credit, the day before yesterday i sent an email to our president trying to show some suport to her work and give some of my ideas for a beter countrie as we are facing economical problems and the day after happened this...

after 4 hours of this... i received a call from my girlfriend after that... and she was fine... didnt answered the phone because she was sleeping...

its a common scam here and i falled

i´m very sad about it.. i was already runing in financial problems before all this... I´m working at a product for use with showers so i can sell something and earn some money more regularly... i´m creating some products...

sorry to offtopic bro...

when i created the facebook page for the fund raising in the same week my break lines were cut and i got the car to crash..

lot of bad stuf for when i try to do something good..

Thats one of the most wierd storys i ever heard....
I am glad you are fysically fine and yr friend as well.
Maybe working a bit more underground would help?
btw, i like your actions on emailing to yr president....thats very cool.....also very open.....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 19:53:03 pm »
Sometimes i feel like i could help, i see only old polititians who are not sticking to the problems solutions but only against one another...

Brazil produces nothing other than base material... we import all we need... only in our trash there is enough money to pay the bill but they dont seem to realize it.

Thanks for the suport man i who likes this kind of atitude too..