Author Topic: harmonics discussion  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: harmonics discussion
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 17:35:51 pm »
Thats also probably what Bob Boyce once seen as effect with his crazy toroid.....
Creating harmonics.....and then try to transmitte them into yr waterbucket
If you have worked with Bobs circuit or have his circuit and not performed this expieriment it is really neat... Bobs tunning method with the adding of the 3 harmonics as like a form of amplitude modulation will with a camera capture a square wave with 3 ripples on top...its rare and you have to take shot after shot of the scope with it in tune but eventually you will capture a square wave with those 3 ripples...i done it myself...its not seen with the naked eye and i dont have that picture anymore but it was facinating.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 18:19:26 pm »
Puharich claimed to have discovered a connection between all parts of the watermolecule as they seems all harmonic related with eachother.
So, if you hit the right base frequency and yr transformer is doing the harmonics, you automatically hit all components of the molecule.

this sound like using also a magnetic field to allign the molecule to me... 

i tried the radio... all i hear is the frequency i put into the vic... if the vic resonant frequency is high you will hear the gating at the radio even very low frequ...

you need am radio..

this happens because around the vic and cell there is a very high electric field being modulated and the antena capture that as its a strong enough signal...

did you saw my regard about using iron rods for example intead of copper to take the signal out of the transformer? to conduct also the magnetic field to the cell maybe...

dan danfor said the material of the electrodes should be 430...right? to conduct magnetic field... such say also horvath that magnetic field is said to be good for it...

so far in my opinion the creation of a transverse electromagnetic wave on the cell while geting it charged seems to be what is required... it must be short and powerfull enough to turn off the covalent bound of the milions of charged molecules at an instant of time...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 20:12:15 pm »
there is a time for water such as there is for nitrogen to the population inversion will decay also there is a minimum electric field required for population inversion to take place...

anyone ever found this numbers for water?

i think i came across it but dont remember what paper or book was it...

i simulated with transmission lines and seemed to work the generation of nanopulses depends on the lengh and the impedance on the thickness and width...

however the voltage is limited to the supply voltage if load is matched... if its un matched the volatge across the load can be much higher... even with the charging coil across the load...

as i pointed some time ago inductors looks like an open circuit for short pulses.. thats why is called charging choke... it allows dc to charge but chokes the high frequency off...

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 20:43:34 pm »
http://patents.com/us-3617867.html

If you are interested in the proton this patent will tell you alot.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 23:28:55 pm »
Thats also probably what Bob Boyce once seen as effect with his crazy toroid.....
Creating harmonics.....and then try to transmitte them into yr waterbucket
If you have worked with Bobs circuit or have his circuit and not performed this expieriment it is really neat... Bobs tunning method with the adding of the 3 harmonics as like a form of amplitude modulation will with a camera capture a square wave with 3 ripples on top...its rare and you have to take shot after shot of the scope with it in tune but eventually you will capture a square wave with those 3 ripples...i done it myself...its not seen with the naked eye and i dont have that picture anymore but it was facinating.

Nice stuff. Never read anything like this type of tuning.
Well done!

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2016, 14:22:07 pm »
is there anybody else having some ideas on the use of harmonics as being part of the Meyer VIC?
All signs for creating harmonics are in the VIC.
If you do revers engineering on what all transformer builders and switching power supply builders are doing, you end up with the VIC!

cheers