Author Topic: General discussion...... being banned  (Read 8350 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: General discussion...... being banned
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 21:30:08 pm »
I got banned from this site for wanting to talk about ionization

You didn't get "banned", only suspended for a month - you're still here.  And it was for posting about religion, not ionization.

and even you wanted me banned for consistently saying this technology is about ionization.

You are fabricating, pure and simple.  END OF DISCUSSION.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 21:55:40 pm »
I got banned from this site for wanting to talk about ionization

You didn't get "banned", only suspended for a month - you're still here.  And it was for posting about religion, not ionization.

and even you wanted me banned for consistently saying this technology is about ionization.

You are fabricating, pure and simple.  END OF DISCUSSION.

Steve do you care to enlighten this guy? as after all it was you who banned me back in 2008 for wanting to talk about the Gas Processor or was it something else?

(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Picture888.jpg)

P.S. I was already banned when I designed and had these Gas Processors made.

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 01:10:32 am »
Hello  ;)
Ive been over to open source energy and it looks like Ive been shut out .
a few days ago I had to renew my password ...ok then did that , today I go there and now my log on is rejected so I figure re register
.......that doesnt happen either , also there is no way of contacting the engine room of that forum ....... or is just me? ;)

so .... the only reason I log on is because the forum has hidden threads which in itself is pointless ....... and NOT "OPEN"   .

The last thread I posted on was by Ron some one = IDK! ,  the tech brief thread .
the last post ,  I questioned the dielectric constant of water , the FACT that it has no units <<<<< this seems to really rub people the wrong way

^^^ I can only assume that this has upset  a / the moderator or the owner of the site

so Id just like to say ....
THE DIELECTRIC CONSTANT HAS NO UNITS   
^ this fact will not change for anyone no matter how upset you are capable of getting

The site owners should take some time to try and define what dielectric constant means and what units are used IF ANY

there is supposed to be some electronics whiz on that site , surely they know fundamentals and if they do they surely havent spoken up or are afraid to question Ron or point out the flaws

good day people :)

Here is Something I found on the dielectric constant of water

"Electric fields lower the dielectric constant of the water, due to the resultant partial or complete destruction of the hydrogen-bonded network."

(reference)
I. Danielewicz-Ferchmin and A. R. Ferchmin, Water at ions, biomolecules and charged surfaces, Phys. Chem. Liquids 42 (2004) 1-36.

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 04:56:08 am »

good stuff , and still there are no units

the tech brief thread on open source energy forum has the D constant mingled in an assortment of calculations , it is dimensionless.
it can not be added , multiplied , subtracted or divided by other units of measurement

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2016, 06:47:20 am »

good stuff , and still there are no units

the tech brief thread on open source energy forum has the D constant mingled in an assortment of calculations , it is dimensionless.
it can not be added , multiplied , subtracted or divided by other units of measurement

Perhaps this will help you out some: http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/jres/56/jresv56n1p1_A1b.pdf

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 06:47:32 am »
Thats kind of weird argument about units. ...is it that you want a variable for D to calculate?

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 07:26:01 am »
Ed only gets banned from the forums because he's the biggest 'know it all' out there. His head is so big he thinks he's getting banned because he knows it all.

Ed, we bow to you....and humbly await your Meyer wisdom if you are so loving as to share it with us!

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 07:38:30 am »
there is no name for the unit of a dielectric constant because there is no UNIT , its a ratio

>>> sebosfato has already pointed it out , post #3 , there is no argument  <<<

why is it included in calculations in the tech brief thread on open source forum ?   
a dimensionless figure does not fit in the formulas they are using

one of the posts on that thread , he said "find one that fits" (formula) , if thats the case then ALOT of the formulas need a Refit !

I dont even know who Ron is , or Russell  , its their site

I lost access to the forum , I can only assume some one got upset that the question of D constant was raised
I saw some one else questioned D constant also .... wonder if they also got shut out