Author Topic: General discussion...... being banned  (Read 8349 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: General discussion...... being banned
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 10:53:00 am »

It's been this way my whole life as I always seem to perform a task better than the next guy. and for doing  wish that something bad would happen to me to make me go away as after all isn't that what KWS sort-of said in a round about way in saying I don't deserve this technology and it shouldn't be me who figures it out

Everyone knows why I dont like You....its the same problem everybody has with you....
Its funny to me now.....at least you have that to fall back on when the course is finished lol
Ehh but you know what they say dont ya......lmao.
You still havent posted any usuable amount of gas production and never will.....you still havent posted a current waveform now that you may be getting threshold voltages (lol) Why not just do a single cell so you can reach it ??? After all according to you.....kinda pointless isnt it. ...no usable gas production and no current waveform????? to have such a allmighty better than thou attitude...What good are you ???
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:11:08 am by KWS »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2016, 13:35:49 pm »
I got banned from this site for wanting to talk about ionization

You didn't get "banned", only suspended for a month - you're still here.  And it was for posting about religion, not ionization.

and even you wanted me banned for consistently saying this technology is about ionization.

You are fabricating, pure and simple.  END OF DISCUSSION.

Steve do you care to enlighten this guy? as after all it was you who banned me back in 2008 for wanting to talk about the Gas Processor or was it something else?

(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Picture888.jpg)

P.S. I was already banned when I designed and had these Gas Processors made.

Please dont toy with my intelligence here...
Its an attemp to proces gas.
I havent seen any evidence that yr setup is doing what you claim.
For sure it looks like what Meyer made.

Cheers

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2016, 17:22:38 pm »
Ed only gets banned from the forums because he's the biggest 'know it all' out there. His head is so big he thinks he's getting banned because he knows it all.

Ed, we bow to you....and humbly await your Meyer wisdom if you are so loving as to share it with us!

I got banned from this site for wanting to talk about ionization

You didn't get "banned", only suspended for a month - you're still here.  And it was for posting about religion, not ionization.

and even you wanted me banned for consistently saying this technology is about ionization.

You are fabricating, pure and simple.  END OF DISCUSSION.

Steve do you care to enlighten this guy? as after all it was you who banned me back in 2008 for wanting to talk about the Gas Processor or was it something else?

(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Picture888.jpg)

P.S. I was already banned when I designed and had these Gas Processors made.

Please dont toy with my intelligence here...
Its an attemp to proces gas.
I havent seen any evidence that yr setup is doing what you claim.
For sure it looks like what Meyer made.

Cheers

Bow all you want but you best bow to the most high YAH and not to any man as I am not worthy of such an honor. One thing I know is going to happen is I am not planning on sharing this information with any of you for you have let me know quite clearly you do not want this technology if it is to come from me. I show results no one else has even come close to showing and what do I get from practically all of you but childish disdain.

Another thing I have noticed is those that are in a position to clear my good name never do and that is a choice to do evil and not good. It's just as Meyer said, "Don't expect them to support you for they will not..." Trust me when I tell you this there is coming a time all of you are going to wish I was still in my naive sharing mode as I was when I started into this technology but thanks to all of you I was made to go it alone and pushed out of your little forums. You woke me up to the truth about the true meaning of "OPEN SOURCE" and it has nothing to do with helping humanity and all about competition, glory seeking, and greed.

Again I state the obvious in that no one has shown examples of themselves putting more voltage to the load than I have and that is a fact that practically all of you wish just wasn't true.
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/personalpics009_zpscf31888c.jpg)

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 22:22:17 pm »
Ed, you keep on telling everyone you know it all and your not going to share anything and that your leaving. Why do you keep coming back? Just leave dude. We don't need your infinite intelligence granted to you by the most high.

We're all on these forums to have fun, ask questions and share and help each other. Just the other day a newbie was asking questions about Stan's tech and all you could do was tell him you knew it all and he was behind. No help, no suggestions, no guidance, nothing...

You getting kicked off the forums is not because you know it all, it's because you don't know how to treat other people.

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 00:01:45 am »
Ed, you keep on telling everyone you know it all and your not going to share anything and that your leaving. Why do you keep coming back? Just leave dude. We don't need your infinite intelligence granted to you by the most high.

We're all on these forums to have fun, ask questions and share and help each other. Just the other day a newbie was asking questions about Stan's tech and all you could do was tell him you knew it all and he was behind. No help, no suggestions, no guidance, nothing...

You getting kicked off the forums is not because you know it all, it's because you don't know how to treat other people.

Thats what is so disgusting about that dude...he comes here to try and gain knowledge under the illusion of allready knowing everything yet all he can produce is a scope shot and overly priced novelty items that have no real usuability....its as if he truly thinks people here and other forums are as gullible as the general public thats never seen an electrolyser....sometimes its funny but most of the time its infuriating with all the insults...i honestly think what he is trying to do is piss off the right person to fall into an information war to try and pull his self out of the hole he has rutted his self into...the dude will never produce any appreciated amount of fuel untill some one shows him how and with his attitude that likely will NEVER happen

Rwg42985

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 02:50:48 am »
Hello  ;)
Ive been over to open source energy and it looks like Ive been shut out .
a few days ago I had to renew my password ...ok then did that , today I go there and now my log on is rejected so I figure re register
.......that doesnt happen either , also there is no way of contacting the engine room of that forum ....... or is just me? ;)

hi massive,

i came all the way here to see why you say this?

i looked at your account and its in good standing order.  there appears there is no reasons why you should be locked out ECT. we have had a lot of logging and out problems after we moved the forums. still trying to fix some of them.
sorry your having problems

let me know if i can help.

thanks,

~Russ

OSE admin.

PS. Hi Ed, hope your well.
god bless

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2016, 04:43:45 am »
Hi Russel
week or so ago I tried log in as usual and continued to be rejected , gave it days to see if it was a glitch . decided to reset p word .
that worked for a number of days then that p word was rejected .
next step was to see if I could open another account , that only went as far as agreement form .....so back to ionizationx.

I am familiar with banning , I had 20 odd posts on energetic , I dared question the Murakami and bang!!
I joined Rosemary Ainslie formum , I dared ask a question and bang!!    it was my only post .....
so to get closed out of OSE is no surprise to me

I can only scratch my head ask myself "whatd I say?"   ;)

thank you Will

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2016, 07:32:30 am »
maybe you got some hacker attack.. =)

i dont remember me getting banned from anywhere...