Author Topic: The giant  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The giant
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2016, 04:26:11 am »
what if we are looking at the chokes in the wrong way?

have you tried to think the definition of choke is something that filters ac out not allowing it to go to a dc source...

basically an impedance...

well my theory tells me that all is needed is to get water to charge up in dc but to be depolarized breaking the covalent bonding...

if we get a steady current thru a coil there is energy accumulated into it

this energy is proportinal to the current squared and the inductance linearly..

in short words the shorter the coil the greater will be the amps and so the energy..

now how do we can make this energy to be useful?

i was imagining that if we would send a positive pulse to this system on the capacitor side than the choke would fell an impedance change in the load as its receiving current from the pulse... than the coil will be forced to colapse helping coherently the applied pulse...

energy is equivalent to magnetic field.... humm

what if we insert electric field to interact with this magnetic field?

the fracture cell and all this nanopulse stuf is making me think a lot... the horvath and all others stat making sense...

its all parts of the same thing.

if i could get lot of money i would get some power spark gaps and high voltage capacitors, vacumm diodes... so far i´m planing using oil spark gap and building my own high voltage capacitors.. not an easy or cheap task.. but i´m going for it...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2016, 04:43:26 am »
now if you are getting what i´m saying meyer says the coupling between the coils is one of they key principle in the operation..

when you pass current thru a coil it generates a magnetic field on that coil.... if another coil is siting near it with a current passing thru it another magnetic field is generated that generates a force between the two coils (phisical force) of attraction or repulsion...

why a magnetic field of a coil interacts with the magnetic field of another coil?

because current is moving... so this energy accumulated is actually a measure of the work necessary to bring the magnetic fields to the point where they become zero... or if you want the integral of the magnetic force (potential) over the distance between the coils..

if we get a coil with 1 tesla magnetic field facing another with 1 tesla and they are atracting each other where does the force translates to the power? is a magnetic field conducted by a copper wire? not much really.. in this case if this chokes are the chokes across the cell are they oposing or adding fields to atract?

a changing magnetic field can be equivalent to a constant electric field  at a linear change...

electric field definition imply that there is a current density and therefore a magnetic field even in static case... (nothing is static in reality)

changing electric fields also creates a changing magnetic field therefore..

so what couples the magnetic force between the two charged chokes and water?

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2016, 09:11:19 am »
I know you hve to pay tax but still maybe easier or cheeper to buy .....

http://hvstuff.com/high-voltage-capacitors

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2016, 09:57:31 am »
Hey massive... thats a nice source for good capacitors...

i had in italy some of those 150nf 2kv that costs 3 dollars each this is the ones you see resonating with the coil on the early prototypes... there was many in parallel to get the high current that was flowing.. i had maybe 20 back than.. i also had some dorknob capacitors i got from china and some nice things like coils but i had to left it in italy when i came to brazil and it got lost... i didnt had more space to bring all that i had put together.;;

wish really i could get some of it for testing.... but man 36$ for a 50nf capacitor for 20kv is a lot for me... dollar increases this price four times here and the tax increase another 60% over it...

anyway here this high voltage capacitors are very expensive... there is only one store for capacitors and they calculate the price of the capacitor acording to the joules... so high voltage capacitors are very expensive since almost nobody buy it...

here a 1nf capacitor for 30kv cost like this 50$...

this is why i really consider making my own caps... as it need to be high voltage rated and cheap as possible...

i´m onto capacitors as they are easy to provide a restricted current voltage for an moment....

you dont have idea of how is for me dificult for obtaining parts.... sometimes i think i should get back to europe or even maybe go to usa for 6 months to get work a little there and get some more parts...

really if i had a 3000$ each month do you imagine what kind of stuf i would be doing today?

i wish at least all of us could take at least 500$ to invest in the tests every month...

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 10:17:50 am by sebosfato »