Author Topic: 1989 House meeting in New Zealand .....vhs  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

1989 House meeting in New Zealand .....vhs
« on: November 20, 2015, 20:26:09 pm »

Ive got original vhs of SM video  , good condition . had to get vhs player to watch it  :D

in the back ground behind the black boards , left side corner leaning against the wall is a guitar case .
on top of the shelving , left side , theres another guitar case lying flat .  on the top shelf right side there are 2 guitar cases lying flat and on top of those are 2 smaller cases , either parlor guitar or kid size guitar .
when video starts , SM is sitting , amoungst the books to his left there is a large black book "Guitar".

this is either a private music teachers house or its a school music room .  I know the vhs title is "House meeting" but for the sake of privacy and possibly public property it couldve been titled "House meeting".
some schools over here allow people to use rooms on the weekends

no biggie Im just trying to nail where this was filmed

during SM presentation up to the part where a guy speaks up about there being "33 components of natural water" ....hes talking about isotopes etc

that guy says    ...... "Here in Auckland , I ran a Ford 6 cylinder in the lab ....."

SM - "you can tell hes worked on hydrogen before"

this is just before SM goes to electron extraction circuit .

Online Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: 1989 House meeting in New Zealand .....vhs
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 07:51:44 am »
i watched milions of times nice thought seeing music and science =D

in this video stan helps a lot starting when he say you got to learn to ask the right question.

also the kiss method

one of the best videos ever