Author Topic: Hot and Cold Water  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Hot and Cold Water
« on: November 08, 2015, 17:54:37 pm »
 I've been reading some of the available liturature relating to dissolved gasses in water.  The temperature of the water plays an important role.  Gasses are more readily disolved in cold water, with an example being the carbonator pump used for soda fountains.  On the other hand, gasses bubbled through hot water produces gas which is rich in water vapor.  An example of this would be bubbling exhaust gases through hot water, to produce hot CO2 laden with water vapor.  (If using at least some amount of petrol.)

I've also been wondering if anyone has tried using carbonated water in their Meyer cell?  Siemens has recently developed a synthetic diesel process involving reacting CO2 with water, at 800 degrees.

• Global Moderator
Re: Hot and Cold Water
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 19:12:42 pm »
never heard about that process.. i know that they form hydrogen from water and natural gas at 400degree celcius.. with a cobalt catalyser.... but the hydrogen has still carbon and cannot be used for fuel cells for example...

my thoughts on water temperature is that its related to the vibration of the molecules...

heat is vibration energy... but higher frequency than microwaves.... so is the vibration in other directions than just rotating....

you make me think about the steam resonantor and why the heck he needed it? should water get into the cell hot?

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 20:12:01 pm »
Water going into the cell should be cold.  This allows it to retain dissolved gasses until processed and also keeps the cell cool during operation.  Water vapor is added at a subsequent stage, and should be hot.

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 00:07:42 am »
My 2 cents:

I have been pretty much interested in the concept of using air/nitrogen being sucked into a waterfuelcell by engine vacuum.
Virgin hydrogen bonds with the nitrogen, as the nitrogen is also exposed to voltage, even high voltage spikes in some possible setups.......
Creating Nh3...

cheers

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 08:47:24 am »
There was a guy in the energetic forum who had some theories on that NH3 or something like it... i believe if plenty of nitrogen would be present  during the polarization why not new strange molecules could be formed? Stan stated that he indeed used this same process to create his nobel magnetic gas... we only need to check which is easier to form so we can have an idea if is plausible because of competition inside... i mean if we are making a way to generate hydrogen and Stan states that there are other dissolved gas molecules being liberated too and that it acts as a gas modulator in the quenching ckt and reduce burn rate or flame speed.. water vapor would do it also though.. adding other chemicals to the water also could allow the presence of this nitrogen... maybe just nitric acid...