Author Topic: mechanical analogies  (Read 11565 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: mechanical analogies
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 23:51:05 pm »
It may depend on the type of windings... the laminations must be isolated from each other to get minimal heating of the core..  I'm trying to determine if is better toroidal or solenoid kind... the main idea is to understand what polarity is better to use comparing which cause more gas output...

Online Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 23:55:11 pm »
Yo what's up fabio?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 01:59:58 am »
Hey bro good to see you here I'm ok trying to make a revolution  ;) terribly tired of so much work but saving for the game of life! How you doing? Let me show you some work I done last month

For now I'm working at trying to understand the resonance Meyer talked about relating the circuit to his claims to accomplish the task!

In my mere opinion the resonance Meyer talk about will only happen after the circuit has some current going on the current will create a D.C. Component in the circuit I will show below.

In attachment is a pic of my understanding of the Vic voltage sync-pulse that you also find there so you can compare for yourself.

In stan drawing there is unknown connection to 0v and the cell also strange

I took the magic off and before anyone ask Meyer would answer well you could put a diode there... in my opinion he simply wanted to show that on that point only D.C. Will exist!!!!!

In my analysis the cell will receive a doubled frequency will be able to resonate with water and plus the chokes can use the magnetic flux swing of the core entirely since its receiving ac like while the cell receives only D.C. Step charge as the core gets charged with magnetic field it will loose some inductance thereto modulating it's properties depending on the current.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 19:37:44 pm »
My question is,  were we doing a good job not trying different things?

Is Stan's simple schematic the easiest way to find resonance and determine the working parameters? Or is it's a well engineered final product made to work only at very tune condition? What's the chance of the rest of Stan things that were found like the buggy to be faked?

When I did this comparison with mechanic system I could realize that there are many ways to understand the goal of the circuit and how it work by comparison with other system we understand or see better!

What I can tell you is that the when we get a D.C. Current thru water its like stretching a spring and at the same time the current thru the inductor form a magnetic field so this is also a tension but more like a guitar sting tensioned. I will give you a dirty example of what I mean.

If you had some springs and masses spread over your table would they resonate? If you shake the table?

Now if you get this same springs and masses and arrange it vertically wouldn't it resonate a long time since it won't have friction of being over the table?

Another example   

If you try to play a guitar string without it being tensioned it won't sound... the tension or current flow in our system will be the determining factor for the frequency! 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 01:07:14 am »
My intention sharing this is to mislead all I can from the gospel true that is being preached everywhere..and start to think by themselves because is crazy but we are all alone in the field ..

If you ever imagine why someone would not be able to tell replicate the effect that discovered?  And why not really help somebody capable to help?

My opinion is that we can crack the water and convert 5 gallons of water into gas with a tube 3 inches long

I have many beliefs in my pocket but I have much more ideas and fair judgement...

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 02:21:56 am »

My opinion is that we can crack the water and convert 5 gallons of water into gas with a tube 3 inches long

Anybody could do that. ...the question is....how FAST Can you do it :)

I'm curious how'd your testing with KOH go?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 07:08:03 am »
I'm not at very high speed but man I'm sure that watts in and watts out being equal is the normal basic function of a transformer it's not exactly impedance match... impedance match is little more complicated than that

In a transformer we need to calculate the load first than discount the voltage drop at secondary than consider the voltage drop at the primary than the turn ratio...  impedance match mean two things

It can mean power use 50%.   Power loss 50%

It can mean you have a load requiring n watts so you have to adjust to the source with a transformer to convert the impedance of the load for consume the needed power from the source

Two different things!   

Let's say we need the load to have 100v the secondary having 100 ohms so as the load this mean that for  having 100 watts at the load we need to input 200w or better 200w must arrive at the secondary

So let's say you started with 10 v  you would need a 10x turn factor disconsidering resistances but considering would be required 20x still disconsidering the primary resistance

If we will need 20amps to make the 200 w the primary will also get resistance so let's assume it were a 10ohm this would mean that only 1 amp would flow and so at the secondary you have really less than you would imagine

To be realistic if the primary had 1 ohm still would it dissipate way too much

• Global Moderator
Simple transformer design tutorial
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 10:40:36 am »
The procedure is the following:
Determine load power!
Find its resistance and calculate voltage and current requirements
P=V*I

Now

Calculate the voltage drop at the secondary coil resistance due to the current at the load : V drop=I*RL2
Sum this voltage drop with the load voltage and the result is the total voltage output in open circuit case
Calculate the:  Total power at secondary side=I^2*RLoad + I^2*RL2

Now the only two things we don't know yet is the primary current and and transformation factor

To find the primary current you need to solve this equation where 0= -Rin*I^2 + Vin*I - Total Power

For soving it you can use a smartphone calculator app on iPhone called calculator# and easily solve this 2nd degree equation!!! It will give you two results which only one will be correct

Finally find the transformer ratio T=Iin/ILoad

This method I developed in part and in part I learned at university... never see it elsewhere

In the Vic case we are doing the same stuf but only half cycle
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 16:14:41 pm by sebosfato »