Author Topic: mechanical analogies  (Read 12380 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
Re: mechanical analogies
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2016, 19:59:54 pm »
Hello, tektrical, 

I never heard of paramagnetic energy, what do you mean with that?

This is a term Tesla used to describe a type of electrical energy which has magnetic properties.  (Ed Leedskalnin called it magneticity, or magnetic current.)  This energy, which consists of EMF + CEMF, has magnetic properties.  It will attract ferromagnetic materials and repels - and is repelled by - diamagnetic materials such as water.

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2016, 02:47:28 am »
For me, the question is what the LC resonance function is in the circuit with the 2! chokes.
If it was 1 choke, the vic would be nothing more then a bucking circuit....
Why 2 chokes?

We're dealing with two different types of energy.  The pulses build up a static charge on each electrode.  But the chokes also produce para-magnetic energy.  This energy either attracts or repels the diamagnetic water molecules, depending on which end of the choke is connected to an electrode.  To keep the molecules stationary, both electrodes need to repel the water at the same time the static charges are attracting the component atoms.  With only one choke, one electrode would attract while the other repels.  So we need two chokes, with the repelling end of each connected to its electrode.

Here's a picture showing the para-magnetic energy either going to the water or repelling from the water, depending on the connection:

(https://s20.postimg.org/8gpmeyfal/Plasmoid_to_Water.jpg)

The only science background to this is an attracting force and a repelling force. The Vic does both of these if you get it right. That's the only science you need to know.

the second picture looks more like the color associated with Bar Gaddas' picture.You can see here going to his November 12th 2014 presentation,its worth a look at all his presentations as each contain bits of information.

http://www.genesys.co/presentations
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 03:07:37 am by Newguy »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2016, 03:07:13 am »
Thanks for the reference!

Today worked at putting my lathe back together so I can make a new cell for work without bad contacts.
This design is the easiest to assemble and reproduce at extremely low cost. Meyer said the cheapest solution will be able to go to the marketplace... my goal is to make each cell cost less than 30$ And they will be easy to parallel or series connection if required.

I also started a gym for getting stronger and the mood up and ready to work better at this ideas. My body was not very healthy being too sedentary to such a degree I was not having much inspiration or energy to do anything.

I already feel betters at the first day! Haha a

I believe that a single cell should be able to convert maybe at least up to one gallon of water per hour and it will be just enough for most cars to run modestly.

Than with gas processor and the hydrogen fracturing process aka impediment of water formation will allow to increase the power of the gas making less gas to be necessary. Maybe just half or one tenth of the only hydrogen power needed.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2016, 05:35:55 am »
In attachment a clear drawing with the new design. This is the plan for machining than when it's assembled it will be copied to epoxy resin using a mold made of silicon resin..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2016, 00:58:00 am »
Look how simple and cheap it can be!!