Author Topic: Resonant cavity  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Resonant cavity
« on: August 27, 2015, 04:35:50 am »
The resonant cavity patent where stan claim the frequency applied to the cell has to match the wavelengh is a very important part of the process.

As a physicist learned to reduce complicate things to simple black boxes to stop wonder and solve with information.

Today i got to visualize how the cell resonates or how to have it to resonate at water frequency...

First point is what is a resonant cavity?  in first place its an antena inside a metal case..

what happens inside of it is very interesting...

in the case of the coaxial cavity the direction of the magnetic fields created by a changing electric field in the radial direction are tangetial to the circunference of the inner electrode... of course theres only magnetic field when there is a changing electric field...

but the point really is i dont know how to design a resonant cavity.. but guess what i think i discovered how to measure it... how would you do it?

unfortunatelly this discover has nothing to do with measure the current as this is related to the chokes relation to each other and the cell... the current stop happens not because of water resonance but because of restricting the amps in the circuit.. to miliamps when tuned....

the magical thing is that when we get electric and magnetic fields in water what else apears? or more specificaly?

first movement and deflection of the electrons in the direction of the changing electric fields... this movement generates also a magnetic field that interacts with the changing magnetic fields derived from the changing electric fields... this fields are 90degress dephased..so they never cancel completely and guess what it interacts twice per hertz.... if you know what i mean... now this generate a force that makes the bubbles to eject like a jet...

oh man 

• Global Moderator
Re: Resonant cavity
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 04:43:10 am »
when we look at the harmonic oscillator you get a spring constant k and a mass... this have a frequency...

when you get a capacitor and a coil you also get an oscillator.. but although the similarities of drawing a spring and a coil the capacitor would be a spring in the lc circuit while the inductor the mass (inertia)

is easy to see why if you think that an inductor fights against a change in current... and a capacitor fights against a change in voltage (force/pressure).....  likewise a mass impeede a rapid velocity change and the spring resist the velocity with increasing pressure... i know you may think i´m comparing oranges to apples but think about it again. 

when you look at the chokes being pulsed you can imagine you pulling the mass and making the system oscillate...

when you think of pulsing as we apply voltage by transformer action the voltage is coupled betwee the primary and secondary coils... and make the force appear on the other circuit and that is very nice as impedance matching it would compare with a system of pulley for roating torque transformation... the pully does not create torque it transform...right up here?

so if we get zero or small current at the inductor is like saying we have a small velocity and saying we have high voltage at the cell is like having high pressure...

the smaller the capacitance the softer is the spring and the bigger is the inductance the greater is the mass...

the analogy is not completely valid but is valid for the argument

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:04:32 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:34:19 am »
The problem is actually again one of Meyer's original ideas again. You have a resonant tube with a bar shoved in the middle of it so all the math is going to have to be done the hard way.

This resonance is an audio property of the technology controlled by the gating frequency as that is how you tune in for it. The problem is we don't have any equations dealing with a resonant tube with a solid bar in the middle of it. The only way I have devised to figure this out manually is with a microphone. One day I will figure out the math to predict this but it's going to take a while but at least I do know one way to figure out the resonant frequency of such a combination.

Again this is why Meyer's technology is so hard to back engineer as there are a lot of original ideas within the technology.

This video will give you all a lot of insight in dealing with this part of the technology:

Shalom,
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 12:56:12 pm »
yes i also tried the microfone and it do the trick also a ultrasonic trasducer or a charged capacitor but whichever would suffer in 20kv... but the feedback meyer used was electromagnetic... and thats what i was talking about..from what i described when the water resonate it irradiate.. so the more it irradiate....

meyer always said he was not calculating anything... he just show operability... much easier..

i shared this video a long time ago... in the end he explain the analogy between pulley and impedance matching...very cool but may cause confusion since he mainly talk about lines...

i dont see the vic as as a line nor the resonating effect on water look alike... for me the vic is just a some of coils resonating and couipled to each other connected to both side of the cell with one blocking diode at one of the sides...

Meyer seems to have understood what horvath discovered in a more profound way maybe...

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 17:23:32 pm by sebosfato »