Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16125 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 08:50:44 am »
Of course you mean the lifestyle that is available here.  But not mine.  I live way out in the country, with my truck broken down for one year now.  A ride to town for groceries costs $20 if someone wants to do it.  No running water, no hot water, no ice box, no electricity to plug in.  Hauled in water costs $50 for 200 gallons, twice each month.  No blackberry, no iphone, no xbox, no TV or radio.  Just a cell phone and cheap computer.  Wireless Internet is $50, some months I couldn't pay.  All I have is very little social security retirement, which will probably reduce.  Life is what you make it, but all I want to do is build things and experiment.  No money from that, only hoping someone will be happy if I give away everything I find.  Usually all I get is I'm stupid and a liar.  Two or three times in 12 years someone said thank you.  Going off line is a good option.

Thats an unbelievable story, Electrotek. I hope that your place outside the country is a beautifull one despide the money issues.
I think you deserve a great thank you for your ideas and input. I really enjoy them.
Hope you stay online for a while. Dont go.

Cheers!

Steve

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 12:50:08 pm »
yes i was refereing to the majority of the people.... i´m really proud to see how you do it! And it make even more clear your eforth.. the things we need to fight to get the time....

I thank you too!

yesterday i saw on television news... that the pib internal product per person in Usa is 55,000$ in italy it were 35000$   this is how much people earn a year in avarage...

here is 10000

at  the new yet i had to listen that an avarage american worker values 4 brasilians.. 1 italian 3 brasilians in term of value produced... but in their stupid analysis they do not see they are taking a number that is not possible to conclude this  aberation/.... for they dont consider the different businness this countries had and how bad is the money distribution... actually people here lives with 2500$ a year

yes i know in usa i know is commom to earn that in a month...

if i had this luck today yet we would be really far =D

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2015, 18:29:00 pm »
When it comes to how much people make trust me the 1% makes sure every one is more than likely on the same playing field unless you are like me being a Negro as we have it even harder. My people make up around 6% of the population yet we make up close 53% of those that are imprisoned. We can't even laugh without something evil happening to us:

My people truly aren't apart of this country the USA as we have been singled out and made separate by never being compensated for what was done to my people and is still being done to my people this very day. We are told to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps but when we do all that we have done is destroyed and that history covered up as it if never happened. No people on this planet have been treated worse than my people as my people in Brazil are pushed to back and made like to not exist never being shown in the media in an attempt to say we just aren't there. I am very aware of the history of my people and even the reasons why we have been put through all of this. In this video it clearly shows how in America we are truly not apart of this nation:

The only way I can contribute is to not eat and give that money to Sebosfato and I did it as he needs this equipment https://www.globalmediapro.com/dp/A2H108/Pintek-DP-15K-Differential-Probe-35MHz-15kV/ to take his work further. I know the meaning of the word sacrifice and am willing to do my part to help. For too long have I been made out to be the bad guy and a person that doesn't know what they are doing based on the heritage of my people and those that try to hide the sins that they have committed against my people. The funny thing is they cling to the history of my people but deny us our rightful place as a people in history as the bible is of the history of my people. So, Job 38:22-23 means a whole lot more to me than it does for any of you as that is part of my bloodline I am talking about.

index=1&list=PLi-H9H7FtNlJ5loFIkYurjQC17HoI8MRl

Based on the past relationship Sebosfato and I have with all of the fighting and all if I am willing to give everyone should be willing to give as all can do as I did without question. Fast for a few days and give those monies to Sebosfato as it is for a good cause. Trust me I am not rich but I know how and why things must be done the right way in order to achieve success. He needs this to further his work and be able to see what I see when experimenting. You all have the power to make this happen pull together your resources so that this fundraiser can be a success story one that you can look back on and say I am proud to say I did my part to aid a person in their time of need for the cause of ending this energy enslavement system we all are trapped in right now.

Shabbat Shalom,
TGS

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 23:02:14 pm »
sebosfato:

I can't find your face book page because I'm not a member over there.  If you post a link to your page, right here, I can go there to make a donation.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 01:37:42 am »
of course my friend.. please add me there i will be happy to have you in my personal contact list... there its all in portugues but some good google translator should help you untill i translate it all

i wrote i little story about my story into this... from the start cutting the * .. .

the page is https://www.facebook.com/ajudeasalvaromundo?sk=info&app_data

Thanks a lot Steve!

And thank again for your support Edd! i know the people have looking more the color of the skin and in my country your people has suffered and still does... in this world... i have a mission you can call me what you want but my mission is to save this damn world actually is our mission guys we that could see there was something beyond going on.. we that could see the truth in stan words...

i believe we have this mission regard the all inequalities we have in the world.. in the end we are just solving an inequality to get the current to zero...

we have the power we can do it.. non of us alone will make it... no one team of 10 people will make it..it will take thousands of people coming together and saying stop all and i want it too!

i hope we can stay together and get this out to the people at a reasonable price so all the result from it can go to change the part of the world where need!

with agriculture... tecnology... irrigation.. energy ... new sociological ideals we can make a better place for everyones childrens...

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 03:13:02 am »
I don't understand the field marked CPF?  And is this good for dollars?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2015, 07:08:58 am »
Hello Electrotek

there are two links i think you could use... i think maybe paypal would be better for dollars as is not going to ask you this number.... this cpf is a brazilian document that carry our fiscal data....

in the paypal link the donation is one time only...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=sebosfato%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Sebosfato%20Probe%20Crowdfunding&item_number=1&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

in the other (mercado pago) would be monthly up to when you want...

https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/debits/new?preapproval_plan_id=ce587e578d96409194fb6767032f4500

in the brazilian link seems to have less taxes for the transfer...i just pay for the operation...2%,,,

thats for comming there on the page to see... you may have saw how little number of likes... you should see the kind of stupid things the hundreds of people in my friends list likes hahaha

thanks again bro hope we make it!

Fabio

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 00:11:45 am »
This site is demanding that I sign up for my own pay pal account.  Pay pal has already been hacked and I don't want my living expense money to disappear from my bank account.  Isn't there some other way to do it?  Maybe I could send you a cash card in the mail?  Or buy components and ship them to you?  And the link doesn't go to your face book page.