Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16087 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2015, 14:26:27 pm »
we got anther 170 reaiis from another friend... now we have aproximately 170$ to get the probe..

please help if you can! is not so far anymore..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2015, 12:32:53 pm »
Hello guys i ordered the probe as i reached half the money necessary partially by donations partially by money that came from selling some old equipment i had... i had to pay already 501 dollars for the equipment plus shipping but when it arrives its going to cost more or less 400$ to take the equipment out of costumes because of the importing taxes..

I still not have this money and the equipment is arriving by the end of the week or at the next week... so i ask if you can donate this money for me i can give you the following counterpart

my designed vic board design and board design for the fracture cell circuit...  for who donate 75$

for who donate 200$ i will write a document about how to make the transistors almost unbreakable for doing real high voltage short pulsing... + the previous bonus...

for who donate 600$ i will send a working vic board with all components...

for who donate 1000$ i will send a very special gift!

Notice the money will be used also for the next development steps we are taking... like getting also a new high freq oscilloscope and the necessary equipments to interface with the electronics...

thanks all for all the support

for donations please use this link from paypal its completely safe:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=sebosfato%40gmail.com&lc=BR&item_name=Sebosfato+Probe+Crowdfunding&item_number=1&no_note=0&currency_code=BRL&bn=PP-DonationsBF%3Abtn_donateCC_LG.gif%3ANonHostedGuest┬

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2015, 13:27:16 pm »
This is the board for the fracture cell replication... is one of things that you get donating!

its basically a circuit that creates pulses alternating but you can control their pulse width so there is a dead time between the application of each pulse... for that there is a logic created with and gates not gates and my frequency generators... and a 4013 dividing the freq by two... the output of the counter would need to be ored to be equal to the claimed signal in the patents.. there is where i┬┤m investigating... and why i made the freq ranges wider..

i started to use the lm 318 for my frequency generator that has the ability to change the pulse width without messing around with the frequency... i just needed to addd a resistor from pin two of the 555 to the input of the opamp... otherwise would not work..

its fundamental that the frequency part work ok otherwise you burn you outputs transistors which are expensive ...

thats why i created this board.. to take it out from protoboard where i first tested it... to many gliches..

Please donate friends... i┬┤m creating lots of things with my time and i will be sharing with you that donate something!

donate also for this great forum.. we all should help it keep alive!

thanks again to all

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3001.0;attach=14404)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2015, 14:41:52 pm »
I┬┤m finishing this wonderfull circuit....

i┬┤m also going to add a half bridge to the output as its signal is exactly perfect for it.... as with it we can perfectly have a dead time between each pulse...

its getting big, i used a piece of cpu case for its case....  very beautiful design

i may need to buy some more components as the transformers will be pulsing into each other making the primary crazy signals,,, so i need to provide some safety....

i plan to make a clamp winding with a full wave bridge rectfier in such a manner that it can clamp and protect the igbo from damage voltages... if anything go wrong than there will be varistors and tvs above this restoring clampage voltage... to avoid any breakdown of the switch...

this is the best way i could thought to have bipolar protection on the whatever winding of the core... the only side effects is that its peak voltage is directly related to the input voltage,.... that depend on the design... its desirable that the clamp voltage is the first you chose in terms of number of turn so that all the other turn relations are multiple of it...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2015, 10:26:41 am »
Hey my probe is already in Brazil held at the costumes...

i┬┤m waiting for the post office ask me to go there to receive it..  unfortunately i still not have the money to do it.. so i┬┤m going to contract some debt... so i can pay it for now.... hopefully i never use my credit...

Really hope good for the donations..

just click the link and be nice!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=sebosfato%40gmail.com&lc=BR&item_name=Sebosfato+Probe+Crowdfunding&item_number=1&no_note=0&currency_code=BRL&bn=PP-DonationsBF%3Abtn_donateCC_LG.gif%3ANonHostedGuest%EF%BF%BD

thanks a lot!

by the way the fracture cell circuit i┬┤m constructing because i want a source of positive high voltage and a source of negative high voltage... this way i can apply whatever frequency and i will be applying high voltage, independent of resonance... so hopefully i can see the effect...

i mean because out of resonance my vic produces high voltage only in one way.. on the other way its not very high... (during pulse on)

so i will feed one transformer into the other and alternate its pulses...

https://instagram.com/fabiotorturella/

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3001.0;attach=14406)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:58:36 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2015, 21:20:35 pm »
I┬┤m really not satisfied with the viewing in my oscilloscope... today i went to a place to make fix my multimeter (it burned some internal resistors) and there was some digital oscilloscopes in off price if i bring an old equipment in exchange... i will try to get a digital oscilloscope than...

The so waited probe is now at the status of apprehended and i won't see it much soon.... they have 60 days to tell me how much tax i will have to pay so i can take it out... hope it won't take so long...

terrible not only two years expecting to have the chance to get it ... more 2 months of not having the money and now that...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2015, 22:22:19 pm »
i would like to tell you that i just got a nice digital 60MHz oscilloscope minipa M0 2062... it has a raise time of 6ns the minimum division is 1ns and the maximum division 50s

i payed something like 550$ hope it helps seeing the waves better... it has some math functions, and 200x and 2000x atenuation for the probe. also it measure the values of waveforms automatic like frequency and duty, pulse lengh max min voltages... current if a probe is used... and the only thing i miss is the ability to triger from the both channels which my analog osciloscope does... it has the auto anyway;;;

i used as part of the payment that blue historic multimeter icel that you see in my old videos... it was completely carbonized inside...

also bad news from my multimeter that wentt to repair... it carbonized inside too.... so no garantie...as i┬┤m buing the oscope with them i┬┤m hoping they try to repair just the burned components... and see if it come back alive...

i┬┤m going to open my old oscilloscope and try to increase the accelerating voltage such that the intensity gets higher... for better viewing...

many things to do.....

probe still not in my hands... (update today maybe it will be liberated)

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3001.0;attach=14408)

best regards to all
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 14:21:49 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2015, 14:35:54 pm »
So thanks a lot to you all that donated and you that didn't. You helping, were really less than 10 people,  few but without you i could not get this far... from donations i got around 700 reais... at total i have spend over 5k reais into this oscilloscope and probe... i just did that because i succeeded into selling some old equipment i had here received also as kind of donation... (let me put in this way)

for i┬┤m thankfull i will share some of what i promised  only to who donate but will also share somethings here on public... so if you still want to donate you can do it because you want without pressure...  sorry if i pushed... i needed to know who i can count with and

My lab thanks to luck and my hard work and your help now have

Laview cdaq monitoring the power input and frequencies...

20Mhz analog oscilloscope..

60Mhz digital oscilloscope

50Mhz 30kv diferential probe

40kv probe 1000/1

My hand made lathe and milling machine...

11 cell resonant cavity

vics

vics under oil

two variable power supplies heavy duty build by me

my pll circuit and fracture cell ckt working...

and many other stuff

if you want to help you can see that i do it for real but even if you help monetarelly or inspirationally i would prefere that you also do your research... don't left all in my hands  ;D

Thank you all Folks !!!!!