Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16126 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 22:59:28 pm »
Hey guys :) It sure is nice to have been gone for a while and come back to see a few familar names and a new one or two....you'll see me logged in as im gonna try and read a while and get caught up to where everyone is at...  just wanted to say hey and I hope from just the few things ive read allready that EVERYONE stays and give it a little longer :)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 23:31:18 pm »
Good to see you around..

good vibrations   :)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2015, 13:45:46 pm »
We are getting there my friends... this is a picture behind the cameras of the crowdfunding film we are making... hope you enjoy

Just remembering we are only at 10% of the goal...that will help me to get a differential probe that will end up costing to arrive here in Brazil up to 1000$... the dollar keep increasing... in the last month more than 25%..

so please if you like what you see, if you can be of any help i would really apreciate.

after many battles in this thread i think was necessary to recapitulate that

when my goal is achieved i will release to who donated my new adds to the pll circuit as a counter part and of course any contact we have will reinforce our relashionship and so will make we closer.

I have a theory behind the scenes that i´m working on... and if it work no one will be left behind.. but of course those who are closer will be first to see it...

some of the modifications to my already open sourced pll circuit are

feedback will work making it lock at the highest voltage... two modes

safety logic added to impeed transistors to burn due to fail in switching between freq ranges

same logic will probably allow gating maintaining lock (currently working on)

hint for unbreakable switch to get very high power to the vic if wanted... long lasting operation stable without burning expensive components..

thanks a lot guys i know you wont left me behind too!

for donating https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=sebosfato%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Sebosfato%20Probe%20Crowdfunding&item_number=1&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

any question please do ask

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3001.0;attach=14375)

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2015, 19:09:33 pm »
Any new donations or are you still at $107?

Shalom,
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2015, 21:52:05 pm »
yes man still... i already spent more and more on parts last two weeks... but what is for the probe is there reserved.. to you see how things goes here.. some friend are helping get it over the facebook but it seems to block it... evil company..

Best Regards

• Global Moderator
Re: Sebosfato Help Progress update
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2015, 12:47:04 pm »
it seems now the pll locks in auto mode and while gating and changing the frequency of the gate... very interesting effect...

the pulse width must be fine tuned for the lock to occur... and will work around this frequency... if going out of lock ajusting the gate width locks again... aways more than 60% dutycycle... and the higher the frequency
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 15:26:47 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2015, 19:20:33 pm »
a friend here in brazil donated 100 reais... so now we get something around 130$ reseverd for getting the probe...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2015, 12:18:39 pm »
Very nice!

People, please donate some money to Sebosfato!
Its worth it.