Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16127 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 06:53:38 am »
All I did was say what I read.  What's your problem?  Are you denying his plans for the large research park?  Have you been abused so much that you have BECOME an abuser?

But from what I see you really can't read. I write something about what I need to do in order to bring the prices down and you turn right around and say how are you going to lower the prices down. I do wish you would have taken the time to finish up high school but I guess you had your reasons for not finishing. Anyway it would be nice to not have you shadowing me all the time as it is truly getting old now as how many times must I prove you wrong before you climb back under that rock from which you came from?

Just keep your word and donate to the cause as you promised you would do.

You talk a lot about going off topic on your threads and even threaten to place people under moderation if you had the power to do so if they don't comply to your wishes but seem to have no problem going off topic on someone else's thread. This thread is to help out a good person in need of help not about your hatred for me and constant attempts to make it look like I am lying to people.

Sebosfato needs our help not your constant never ending self created personal war with me. Do I make myself clear!

TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015, 15:08:23 pm »
I believe the big research and development center were not actually because the fuell cell was not ready for the market... in my opinion he had it working but needed to finish the design and legal issues... and the magnitude of that was related to this, several possible further developments and developments of products..

i would do the same... and is my also my plan... actually my plan is to keep stan plan or dream alive but get it worldwide...

in my opinion this technology is not only to one country.. or one pearson... this project will end wars... will end many of our today economy problems... in a very simple way..

but it needs to be very well controlled... as if we start using the water as source of hydrogen we could end up with our world.. for example if someone forget a fuell cell operating somewhere very deep in the ocean... all the hydrogen would go to the sideral space..

i mean this technology must be implemented in a way that water get not consumed otherwise we will have no aprooval..

no need to be greed..

I love to see how you both have this technology close to the heart...

i hope you hear your heart as it beats saying you should just fell all right.

lets make this music sound

lets make this project goes...

thanks to all for the suport

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 16:12:02 pm »
I believe the big research and development center were not actually because the fuell cell was not ready for the market... in my opinion he had it working but needed to finish the design and legal issues... and the magnitude of that was related to this, several possible further developments and developments of products..

i would do the same... and is my also my plan... actually my plan is to keep stan plan or dream alive but get it worldwide...

in my opinion this technology is not only to one country.. or one pearson... this project will end wars... will end many of our today economy problems... in a very simple way..

but it needs to be very well controlled... as if we start using the water as source of hydrogen we could end up with our world.. for example if someone forget a fuell cell operating somewhere very deep in the ocean... all the hydrogen would go to the sideral space..

i mean this technology must be implemented in a way that water get not consumed otherwise we will have no aprooval..

no need to be greed..

I love to see how you both have this technology close to the heart...

i hope you hear your heart as it beats saying you should just fell all right.

lets make this music sound

lets make this project goes...

thanks to all for the suport

Thanks for discussing the actual subject matter.  I think when Stan said the large research was needed it was because each type of car engine would need a different size of Injector, with its own resonance.  What he "already had" wasn't plug-n-play ready.  And I've also looked at a situation is which distant generations in our future will have used up all water on this planet, splitting it for energy.  Stan's system might do that even if water put in is given back out, but there is also his cold fusion which depletes Hydrogen.

TGS: Do I make myself clear!

What is that, some kind of joke?

Why do you think I'm on this site?  It's to provide help.  And MONEY isn't the only kind of help - as I've plainly said.  I certainly didn't come here to continue receiving your verbal abuse.  Why did you say I didn't finish High School?

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2015, 18:30:06 pm »
I took that from your own words when you tried to compare yourself to that of Stanley Meyer http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showpost.php?p=12862&postcount=144 and again I proved you to be incorrect as Meyer did finish high school and you don't really compare to him.

I went out of my way to build the things I have built learning everything I could about the technology through trial and error as that is what following the scientific method had me to do. I'd post the things that I learned new about the technology only to have you come behind me and tell people I was full of crap. If I had to guess I'd say your on the payroll of one of those companies that sells energy as you can't be this much against me and be for the technology at the same time.

I remember there was a question I answered by trial and error that most people seemed to disagree with me on. It was the question "Why did Stanley Meyer disconnect one of his resonant cavities in the exciter array that ran his dune buggy?" How I found out why he had to disconnect one of his resonant cavities was the same problem happened to me with my 12 resonant cavity set up. I noticed that where the positive and negative connections where hooked up would be the only ones producing gas and the rest of the array seemed to have gotten bypassed. So after a bit of critical thinking I figured out what was going on. Water is being used as a resistor in this technology and the combined space gaps of the array was greater than the space gap between the positive and negative resonant cavity connections. Since current will follow the path of least resistance the array got bypassed as a result. I don't know the water's resistance but I do know that it is directly proportional to the distance between the electrodes of the resonant cavity. Since they are hooked up in series all of the distances get added up to make up the waters total resistance in the system. The problem I ran into was the combined distance between the resonant cavities was greater than the distance between the positive and negative connections to the resonant cavities physical distance between each of these two resonant cavities so the current took the path of least resistance totally bypassing ten resonant cavities in the array as a result.

Meyer's solution was to disconnect one of the resonant cavities so that the physical distance between the resonant cavities hooked up the positive and negative connections was greater than the combined distances between the resonant cavities in the series array. My solution was different in that I just rewired the resonant cavities so that the positive and negative connected resonant cavities where 180 degrees apart from one another in my new circular design as the 12 resonant cavity design had other issues that required me to make a new design. But now we had an answer to the question of why did Meyer have to disconnect one of his resonant cavities as he did so to prevent the array from being bypassed as a result of a minor but significant over site of the design he was using as the proximity of the resonant cavities that were hooked up to the positive and negative connections distance was less than the combined distances of the space gaps of the series array as the current will follow the path of least resistance. Now this part of this post has nothing to do with you Jerry but to do with the contributions I have made to everyone on this technology, okay? I shared this information with everyone as Meyer had a design flaw in his 11 resonant cavity design that needed to be solved. I say this as I noticed that Sebosfato seems to have an 11 resonant cavity design and thus will have the same problem Meyer's had if it hooked all the resonant cavities in series just as Meyer did. My solution will allow you to use all 11 resonant cavities but since it is not a balanced design in that you can't split the resonant cavities equally you will have some unknowns to deal with that I don't have to as my exciter array has 10 resonant cavities thus I can split them equally five going one way and five going the other way placing the positive and negative connections 180 degrees apart from one another.

(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/IMG_4508_zpsg7ic7m63.jpg)

If you look closely you can see just how I wired the exciter arrays so that the positive and negative connections are 180 degrees apart from one another. This is my solution to the problem I had found as on top of being an okay scientist I am also a good problem solver. So for all those that have replicated Meyer's cell you can know why Meyer had to disconnect one of his resonant cavities and know the two solutions that were and are being implemented to solve this problem, one from Meyer and the other from me. Again Jerry this isn't talking about you as you don't have a cell from which to test with but if you do make or get a cell then now you have a bit more understanding about them. So, Sebosfato you might have to rewire your exciter array so that you don't run into this problem also.

I remember sharing this with people before but the Naysayers would always come in to tell people not to listen to me. This is a clear example of why making use of the scientific method, having good observational skills, and having good problem solving abilities is very important towards solving this technology.

Now since Jerry isn't going to keep his word and donate to the cause I hope someone out there reading this will help Sebosfato get this differential probe as it is needed to aid one in solving this technology and again the reason why I know this is by way of trial and error. So, please help him get the tools he needs as this is for a good cause for we are trying to put an end to this system of energy enslavement we are all trapped in right now.

Shalom,
TGS

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2015, 20:23:38 pm »
h2opower,

My exact words were:  "Like Meyer, I'm not a man of science; I'm only an Inventor".  I never said anything about ME not finishing High School.  In reality, I graduated near the top of my class, a member of the High Distinction Honor Roll, nationwide.  I was also the youngest member of my graduating class - by far - since I was previously allowed to skip the sixth grade, after being given a two day IQ test, by the school's psychiatrist - Dr. Perry.  NEVER AGAIN insult me by saying I didn't finish High School.

Also, quit twisting my words around, from "I refuse to use pay pal" to claiming I gave my word to open my OWN pay pal account.

And you are correct that I don't have an exciter cell.  If you think back, this hate war of 'yours' started when I said that your verbal abuse wasn't going to inspire anyone to do anything except start a competing thread.  You're working with the Water Cell, so I'm working with the Injector.  Get it?  Not 'sworn enemies', but competitors, each working to "bring the technology out".  Except YOU are not willing to 'die for science'.  Which one of us do you think will be first to SHOW an engine running on water?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 22:25:47 pm »
yes electrotek he needed to design for every type of aplication... i agree... but not sure if was not just the case to miniaturize and apply... anyway..

the exciter idea to get the connection 180 apart is good..i also though of that...and tried..this is a technic for winding toroidal inductors with the minimum capacitance possible ..you had the right feeling..   

i´m not sure how he had his cells connected..a picture for me is almost not worth copying...

the problem you had is probably related to the water being tap water.. that made you see it...

i believe the cells could also be connected antiparallels... so all cells will see the same potential...

i constructed the 11 cell together with very good machinists and i tell you i would try putting 12 cells into it... because the probability of one going wrong in the machining process is high... luckly mine was done with perfection... maybe meyer had a 1 cell that was out of order... who knows..

i have another idea to simply impeed the water channel between the positive and negative electrode.. this should be enough to impeed the water leaking current.. .a piece of rubber..

i noticed that in one experiment i did with 4 cells in series and only the first would come some bubbles out... i atributed this to the high voltage present... its the only thing strange i saw with 40 50kv..

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 23:15:19 pm »
h2opower,

My exact words were:  "Like Meyer, I'm not a man of science; I'm only an Inventor".  I never said anything about ME not finishing High School.  In reality, I graduated near the top of my class, a member of the High Distinction Honor Roll, nationwide.  I was also the youngest member of my graduating class - by far - since I was previously allowed to skip the sixth grade, after being given a two day IQ test, by the school's psychiatrist - Dr. Perry.  NEVER AGAIN insult me by saying I didn't finish High School.

Also, quit twisting my words around, from "I refuse to use pay pal" to claiming I gave my word to open my OWN pay pal account.

And you are correct that I don't have an exciter cell.  If you think back, this hate war of 'yours' started when I said that your verbal abuse wasn't going to inspire anyone to do anything except start a competing thread.  You're working with the Water Cell, so I'm working with the Injector.  Get it?  Not 'sworn enemies', but competitors, each working to "bring the technology out".  Except YOU are not willing to 'die for science'.  Which one of us do you think will be first to SHOW an engine running on water?

I apologize for assuming you hadn't finished high school but from the way it reads it does suggest that you didn't.

If you are my competitor you are so far behind that I need not be worried as you simply can't afford this technology. Each of the injectors cost around $2,000 to make and if you are lucky a little over $1,000 and you think the exciter array is expensive at $1630 dollars try running a 350 Chevy engine which will need 8 injectors. Until you go into mass production the prices will remain very high, hmm... does that sound familiar? You are not a competitor of mines but of Max Miller if this is your aim and again I'd say to you that you are so far behind good luck catching up to him.

As for you thread it was aimed solely at telling the world that this technology had nothing to do with ionization in an attempt to discredit me. You lost that fight did you not? Here you are telling me that Meyer's technology has nothing to do with ionization: http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showpost.php?p=12761&postcount=110 But now we all know differently do we not? Ionization is what this technology is all about as the water molecules can be separated into hydrogen and oxygen gas atoms by way of ionization just like I have been telling everyone since 2013 and even before then if I recall correctly as I have been talking about ionization since 2008. This is not an easy technology to figure out as it has a lot of original ideas in it which means to the laymen that you can't look up some things concerning this technology in a book as they haven't been written about yet.

To me you will always be that one Naysayer that seems to be working for the enemy as you can't be on and for both sides. Your constant arguments that try and make it look like I am not telling people the truth to everyone didn't work as science proved me to be correct. The photosynthesis was just too complex for most to understand but the other on thunderstorms people can grasp how ionization can take apart the water molecules, that is to say break the bonds of the water molecules as they are one in the same. I have given a lot to help people understand this technology and even given my money to a person in need more than once. I can remember you telling everyone that you would in no way shape or form aid me in any way and thus you are to be a thorn in my side along the way to success as that will remove you from my side once and for all.

As for the Paypal account just create one get the transaction done and take the Paypal account down this way you can honor your word to Sebosfato as for him to get the differential probe it's going to take money and not just words from you as your words can't be redeemed for a cash value. You gave your word that you would match my donation which was $50 USD how you do this is up to you.
I am in fact willing to help.  If you donate $20 so will I.  How much chance is there that anyone else will also?  MONEY isn't the only form of help.  I'll spend some time and find a schematic and other information.  Even donate for the build.  A BUILD may be his only realistic option.
But I didn't donate $20 I donated $50 but those are your words are they not? Thus far you haven't honored your words and have just made a lot of noise about why you can't donate to him. These words of yours have no cash value and thus can not be used in support of this thread's mission.

As for when this war of your making started it was all due to this post was it not?:
I guess you seem lonely is why you keep trying to get me to post in this thread you started into some sort of a worthless argument with you.

You are an enemy to me but now you wish to capitulate in telling everyone that you are a friend to me and to the technology. Like most of your kind all you really know is how to fight for as a group your kind has been doing that for a very long time now. You get jealous of what others have and/or are doing and like a spoiled child throw a fit as it just isn't fair from your point of view. My statement upset you due to these facts did it not? I told the truth of what I see others doing in the many places I go in search of someone duplicating the results I showed at the 2013 Global BEM but all of my searches come up empty. That statement is one of me viewing the world and seeing no results anywhere near to what I have been willing to show everyone. Since I tend to see things for how they really are and not how I want them to be I made the call as I saw it and offered my help to get people back in the game. Again that action upset you as in your view of the technology these results I have been showing are completely unnecessary as I have it all wrong and in this thread you started you are going to prove it, am I correct in my thinking about this so far?

This everyone is the post that has gotten him all upset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8&[/youtube]feature=youtu.be[/COLOR][/URL]

This video shows more on standing waves and a whole lot more but we want to focus on standing waves. Standing waves aid the process and are talked about in section 8. Most people simple avoid that section as it talks about a lot of concepts that are way over their heads. Meyer simply calls dealing with standing wave and LCR resonances "Resonant Action."

All of this goes towards the resonant cavity's & VIC transformer's design and the corresponding LCR and Standing Wave frequencies that go with those designs. The whole movement suffered greatly due to the lack of standardization. Each new design of exciter array and VIC transformers to be used on them dreamed up had it's very own LCR values and corresponding Standing Wave frequencies. This problem made it so no one could work together as no one could compare their results with another.

Our attempts, Bussi and I, to bring standardization to the movement was and still is being met with great resistance from those in the movement calling themselves leaders. When I posted an exciter array to be used so we could all standardize our efforts on getting this technology working all should have jumped into action on the idea. Bussi put in a lot of effort to give us all standardized pulsing circuits to make use of and still the value of what we are doing seems to have eluded everyone. I could have even given everyone the exact specs on the VIC transformers but the nay Sawyer's have won in my book as only a small few have the exciter arrays from which to make use of.

Now I am on section 8 and everyone else is basically on section 3 and as a result now when I talk it makes no sense to anyone as they have fallen too far behind.
The tools needed to get back in the game are as follows:

[LIST=1]
[*]Get the exciter array.
[*]Get the pulsing circuit.
[*]Attain a spectrum analyzer and hydrophone mic.
[*]Acquire a set of deferential probes 15-30kv rating.
[*]Acquire a 0-200 volt DC power supply.
[*]Get an oscilloscope.
[*]Have an ohm or multi meter handy or acquire one.
[*]Acquire an LC or LRC meter.
[*]Get a good soldering iron.
[*]And if I left anything out please feel free to add them to the list.
[/list]
 Now all of you can see just how far you have allowed yourselves to fall behind in this technology as this is what it takes to get back in the game. Without standardization it makes it very hard to compare notes as this technology is very complex. Each resonant cavity must be built the same, spaced the same distance apart, and be driven by the same type of VIC transformer(s). Any changes to these parts of the technology makes it practically impossible to compare notes effectively. If you want back in the game now you know just what you need to do.

I can help you but first you must attain the things needed to get back in the game for if not then you are on your own as almost nothing I say will make much sense to you as you have all have simply fallen very far behind now.

Take care and I hope to have all of you back in the game soon :).

h2opower

And again I say this is me running many searches on the net looking for anyone that seems to be getting the results I showed at the 2013 Global BEM and finding nothing remotely close to what I showed in Boulder, Colorado. And to add insult to injury I have advanced much since then and again you don't like that for some reason. This whole thread you started is based on your going to show me that you knew all a long how to build Meyer's technology but until now you could careless about the fate of your fellow man. In this thread you are going to show the world that I have basically wasted 8 plus years of my life working on this technology as you can get it done in just a few months time. But if you can then why haven't you done so already given the condition this energy enslavement method has left everyone in the world in? Don't you care?

In my many dealings with Open Source I have come to realize one truth about it. They are for the one half of one percent of the worlds population that can build this technology for themselves and for those who can't build it for themselves regardless of the reasons they say, "It sucks to be you." Well, I have good news for everyone as I am for this population they leave out to dry and will do what I can to put all of you in full control of your own energy needs. It's not going to be an easy task as I have all of this negativity to push through and lets not forget all of those that are currently selling energy right now as they really don't want this technology to see the light of day.

You see people like Jerry have no idea of the task at hand for they never sat down to crunch the numbers. Let me give you all an example of what I am talking about;
 In the state of California there are roughly 32 million cars registers to be on the road. Now at a rate of one million conversions per year it would take me 32 years to get the task done. Now this example excludes all off road vehicles like forklifts, farm equipment,..., etc. and it is only talking about one state of the USA and also note it assumes no growth. Can you all see the task at hand now? This is not going to be a easy task as it is going to take many years to complete and people as old as Jerry and I more than likely will not live to see the day the world is on a technology such as this.
 This folks is my view of the task at hand as I take the time to actually run the numbers.

Jerry I will confess I have no idea about this ball lightening you are trying to push but now having a working mathematical prediction model based on real experiments following Meyer's technology I can say with a fairly high percentage that what ever you are doing is totally unlike what Stanley A. Meyer was doing. Now can you give all of us here a rough estimate of just how long it is going to take you to get to the point of show everyone a working model?

It seems what ever Aaron has is contagious and in all of your dealings with him you contracted a bit of what he has. I wonder if there is a cure for this? In my many dealings with Aaron we fought with two different theories on how this water for fuel technology actually works and in the many years that have followed since then his "Nitrogen Theory" has completely failed to produce any results that look at all similar to the work of Stanley A. Meyer. I feel this will be the same fate as this new theory you have but just like with Aaron only time will tell. Now when it comes to the theories I have my results look just like what Meyer shows in his patents and talks about in his many lecture videos. I have a high voltage potential being placed on the water via the resonant cavities and at the same time I am restricting the current flow to the milliamp range. Meyer also states in a few of his patents that it takes a minimum of 1kv per resonate cavity to get this ionization effect to start. I have come close being able to reach roughly 920 volts per resonant cavity but still have fallen short of the 1kv plus voltage Meyer says it needed to make this technology work correctly.
 Now that I have a mathematical model from which to work from I can tweak parts of this technology to get the voltages up that haven't worked on before. If I was to give an estimate of my efforts I'd say about three months or so given the shipping times and number of experiments I can run to solve the current problems I am facing. But this is assuming I don't run into another unforeseen problem I haven't prepared for and have to learn too overcome.

Adding Aaron's theory we now have three totally different theories making the same prediction and the general rule of thumb is only one of them is going to pan out. As for me I have shown a lot of my efforts already and they seem to be in accordance with what Meyer shows in his patents and talks about in his lecture videos. "WE" are all waiting to see some good results from you. Best of luck on your efforts.

h2opower

P.S. Stop trying to bate me into getting into a pointless argument with you as you will not see me making any post with your name in them trying to do the same. You have a lot of work to do so show us you are up for the challenge and lest see some of your work and not all of this attempts to get me into a pointless argument with you. And in the future if you feel lonely say nothing until you have something of value you wish to share for we all know these things take time to solve, though you did make it seem as if you would have it solved within 6 months or so.

So now practically all the information is out in the open for all to see. I am not a liar and have been helping people understand this technology as I learned it. I am not perfect and do make mistakes but if I didn't make mistakes I wouldn't be human. The use of the scientific method is failing to learn as we learn most from our failures as we go about learning how to ask the right questions.

Shalom,
TGS

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2015, 23:24:36 pm »
h2opower,

I apologize for assuming you hadn't finished high school but from the way it reads it does suggest that you didn't.

If you are my competitor you are so far behind that I need not be worried as you simply can't afford this technology. Each of the injectors cost around $2,000 to make and if you are lucky a little over $1,000 and you think the exciter array is expensive at $1630 dollars try running a 350 Chevy engine which will need 8 injectors. Until you go into mass production the prices will remain very high, hmm... does that sound familiar? You are not a competitor of mines but of Max Miller if this is your aim and again I'd say to you that you are so far behind good luck catching up to him.

As for you thread it was aimed solely at telling the world that this technology had nothing to do with ionization in an attempt to discredit me. You lost that fight did you not? Here you are telling me that Meyer's technology has nothing to do with ionization: http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showpost.php?p=12761&postcount=110 But now we all know differently do we not? Ionization is what this technology is all about as the water molecules can be separated into hydrogen and oxygen gas atoms by way of ionization just like I have been telling everyone since 2013 and even before then if I recall correctly as I have been talking about ionization since 2008. This is not an easy technology to figure out as it has a lot of original ideas in it which means to the laymen that you can't look up some things concerning this technology in a book as they haven't been written about yet.

To me you will always be that one Naysayer that seems to be working for the enemy as you can't be on and for both sides. Your constant arguments that try and make it look like I am not telling people the truth to everyone didn't work as science proved me to be correct. The photosynthesis was just too complex for most to understand but the other on thunderstorms people can grasp how ionization can take apart the water molecules, that is to say break the bonds of the water molecules as they are one in the same. I have given a lot to help people understand this technology and even given my money to a person in need more than once. I can remember you telling everyone that you would in no way shape or form aid me in any way and thus you are to be a thorn in my side along the way to success as that will remove you from my side once and for all.

As for the Paypal account just create one get the transaction done and take the Paypal account down this way you can honor your word to Sebosfato as for him to get the differential probe it's going to take money and not just words from you as your words can't be redeemed for a cash value. You gave your word that you would match my donation which was $50 USD how you do this is up to you.
I am in fact willing to help.  If you donate $20 so will I.  How much chance is there that anyone else will also?  MONEY isn't the only form of help.  I'll spend some time and find a schematic and other information.  Even donate for the build.  A BUILD may be his only realistic option.
But I didn't donate $20 I donated $50 but those are your words are they not? Thus far you haven't honored your words and have just made a lot of noise about why you can't donate to him. These words of yours have no cash value and thus can not be used in support of this thread's mission.

As for when this war of your making started it was all due to this post was it not? This everyone is the post that has gotten him all upset:
 http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showpost.php?p=12522&postcount=29
As in this post he didn't like some of the things I had to say.

I am not a liar and have been telling people the truth about this technology. Sure I make mistakes but that's what makes us human as let the man with no mistakes pick up the first stone and toss it in my direction. In fact the scientific method is designed so that we learn from our failures as that is truly how we learn things most of the time I just had to learn how to ask the right questions and the scientific method aided me in that quest.

Shalom,
TGS