Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16124 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2015, 20:23:09 pm »
Well, i dont like when people talk bad about other people under another name and go on bashing...Thats not nice in my eyes.

Oh really? Well, since we are correcting names here my name is Edward Mitchell as I am the owner of True Green Solution hence the name TGS and you will find that the thread with interview video of me has one "L" in my last name not two like it should be and electrotek is Jerry Volland on the heretical builders forum whom started an opposing thread to my thread here: http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showthread.php?t=1019 and for the record he lost the argument as this technology is about ionization.

And for the record it's h2opower using all lower case letters as the one on the OU forum was a typeo. I now use TGS as my company's name is True Green Solutions  abbreviated TGS get it? So change it back! Anyone can go to the web page and take a look at just who I am right here: http://www.truegreensolutions.net/index.php?p=1_17_Company-History

But one thing is clear you never addressed anything that I have said that actually matters. Since this is a truth telling session then why don't you tell the good people what you and the others put me through on this forum all those years ago? You treated me like crap then and you treat me like crap now as not much has changed has it? I bring up some very valid talking points and all you can do or say about it is to flex your muscles on your self given authority to change my user name but say nothing about the valid points I brought up.
I had to go to the 2013 Global BEM to get around all of the combined blockade all of these Open Source forums placed on me and guess what? it worked! I got to talk to those that can make a difference and some of them have been helping me out to make a difference as you saw just how much the correct wire cost and know this not a single one of you will be escaping that cost. Like I told you I have no idea just who raised the prices on these things to be so high but we must get what is needed for this technology to actually work as we simply can't get around it.

You might put on a good show here but I don't care for shows all that much as I care for the people that I will be helping get this technology in the future you know the ones that Open Source says, "It sucks to be them." But what do you care about? Will you tell the people what you and your friends did to me all those years ago? I look forwards to reading your response(s) on these matters.

Shalom,
TGS

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 21:59:20 pm »
this technology is about ionization.

EVERY method of splitting water is based on, or produces, some form of ionization - according to science.  There's your "talking point".

And here's another:  ANY method which splits enough water to power an internal combustion engine allows a normal vehicle to be powered electrically.

And another:  If you're going to claim OU, PROVE IT.

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 23:45:43 pm »
When I say prove OU, I don't mean numerically, with who knows how many factors left out.  I mean demonstrated gas production, with measured power input, compared to energy output, in the form of calorimetric measurement.  Or a genset powering a load AND the hydroxy cell.

Also, just how are you planning to put this technology into the hands of "the little people", when your water cell alone costs well over $1,000?  How do you expect someone like me to come up with that?  And how much is the rest of it - the Gas Processor and all the control and driving circuits?

What is actually needed is something under a hundred bucks.  Even if we still have to use 5 percent gasoline.  I don't care if it's Meyer's system or not, just something which WORKS, which is affordable.  THAT is what will end energy enslavement.  Not your arguments about about how great your scientific understanding is, compared to everyone else in the world who is working on a solution to the energy problem.

When the solution is found, and Open Sourced, the auto companies themselves will take care of the distribution.  Long before YOU can put a million of your systems on the market, the little guy will be able to buy his next used car incorporating a working system.

I really don't know what your angle is, claiming it has to be Meyer's system, and YOUR version at that.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 23:56:06 pm »
Well, i dont like when people talk bad about other people under another name and go on bashing...Thats not nice in my eyes.

Oh really? Well, since we are correcting names here my name is Edward Mitchell as I am the owner of True Green Solution hence the name TGS and you will find that the thread with interview video of me has one "L" in my last name not two like it should be and electrotek is Jerry Volland on the heretical builders forum whom started an opposing thread to my thread here: http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showthread.php?t=1019 and for the record he lost the argument as this technology is about ionization.

And for the record it's h2opower using all lower case letters as the one on the OU forum was a typeo. I now use TGS as my company's name is True Green Solutions  abbreviated TGS get it? So change it back! Anyone can go to the web page and take a look at just who I am right here: http://www.truegreensolutions.net/index.php?p=1_17_Company-History

But one thing is clear you never addressed anything that I have said that actually matters. Since this is a truth telling session then why don't you tell the good people what you and the others put me through on this forum all those years ago? You treated me like crap then and you treat me like crap now as not much has changed has it? I bring up some very valid talking points and all you can do or say about it is to flex your muscles on your self given authority to change my user name but say nothing about the valid points I brought up.
I had to go to the 2013 Global BEM to get around all of the combined blockade all of these Open Source forums placed on me and guess what? it worked! I got to talk to those that can make a difference and some of them have been helping me out to make a difference as you saw just how much the correct wire cost and know this not a single one of you will be escaping that cost. Like I told you I have no idea just who raised the prices on these things to be so high but we must get what is needed for this technology to actually work as we simply can't get around it.

You might put on a good show here but I don't care for shows all that much as I care for the people that I will be helping get this technology in the future you know the ones that Open Source says, "It sucks to be them." But what do you care about? Will you tell the people what you and your friends did to me all those years ago? I look forwards to reading your response(s) on these matters.

Shalom,
TGS

ok, Ed.
For once i will go with you on this.
My response?
Very simple. I do not care why people wants to join a forum or whatever open source medium.
I know that all types of people are there with their own reasons. Some just even for getting attention....
I totally do not care.
I just want to see this technology developed , so we can make a better world.
Idealistic? Yes. Is it wrong if people want to make money out of this? No. Market is big enough. And the more people push clean technology, the better.
We just need to get ride of polution in the world.
We do not take good care of nature. That matters.
So, again. If you are black or white, islam or christen or Jew. I dont care.
Rules here are known for years: respect for others on this forum and focus on the main topic, meaning development of clean technology.
Thats why so many people look everyday to see if something moved here.
Ed, you are getting too much distracted from your own targets by other people.
Thats my professional opinion. You have yr qualitys. Use them. Dont get frustrated by other people.

So, back to building, i would say... ;)

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 01:20:07 am »
Interesting replies,

I'd like my name changed back to TGS as it stands for True Green Solutions which are the first letters of my company's name. For the record I am not a of the Jewish race as they are a made up people that stole the identity of my people the true Hebrew Israelties of the bible as the bible is a history of my people not theirs. Ask yourselves this, if the letter "J" was invented in 1478 how can YAH's chosen people be called Jews when the bible is so much older?

Jerry can't read all that well from reading his responses as I told everyone quite clearly that in order to bring prices down I must go into mass production. Plus he doesn't seem to be able to listen to Meyer all that well also as Meyer said the automotive companies can produce cars that run on this technology already if they wanted too and that was way back in the 90's when he said it. But this technology is not one of their liking as there will be no more carbon build up, no need for catalytic converters, and a lot fewer oil changes as water simply doesn't mix with oil unlike gasoline or diesel does. So, from a business stand point they don't want this technology as it would hurt sales and maintenance revenues for the cars simply wouldn't be breaking down and needing maintenance at the same rate as they are right now.

Perhaps your right in that I let these fools get me all rallied up and should just ignore them but I get tired of their constant garbage talking and outright lies designed to get the people to think that I am lying to them before I even open my mouth. Like I said going to the Global BEM true purpose was to get around all of these people so I could talk to the people that can truly make a difference and I am happy to say it worked. I looked at most of the comments made on the thread where the interview video of me was posted and I can see mostly all negative comments as they thought they had beaten me and shut me down but there were all wrong as I made it through all of their blocking attempts.

As for getting back to building I will once the needed items that are being made for me right now are completed and in my possession so I can put them to good use. I hope to have what I need to keep on going on soon and know that I got little to no help from the Open Source community as they are still in prevent mode when it comes to me as they still feel they must block this guy (me) at all cost. But again I say just who is that benefiting when I am doing what I can to bring this technology out to the masses? Meyer said his conversion kits would cost about $3,000 USD now factor in all of the inflation from then to now and we can see just why prices of things have gone up. I'll do the best I can for the masses but if I never make it to mass production the prices will always be too high for most people to afford.

Now as for showing a working model I am one that learns from the mistakes of others and from what I have learned from viewing them doing so is that is not a good idea to follow in their footsteps. I gave you all the science and you are going to have to take it from there as that is as far as I am allowed to go and live to tell the tale. This is why your support of Sebosfato is a must as it looks like he too might be able to get at the science behind this technology and perhaps will show all of you a working model. But someone has already cut his break lines https://www.facebook.com/ajudeasalvaromundo/videos/1621626291388945/?__mref=message_bubble so he might just do as I am doing also as those that don't want this technology getting out to the masses are not joking around.

Shalom,
TGS
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:27:21 am by TGS »

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 20:14:21 pm »
I read that Meyer thought it would take an enormous research facility, and a long term, concerted effort for the car companies to be able to put his discovery into use.  It wasn't something they "could already do".

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 22:18:01 pm »
I read that Meyer thought it would take an enormous research facility, and a long term, concerted effort for the car companies to be able to put his discovery into use.  It wasn't something they "could already do".

You know I'm tired of you constantly running behind me telling people that I am lying to them. Once again here is something to shut you up once again and prove that you are not someone that takes this technology seriously as well as not a man of your word as you wont and or can't even pay attention to what's being said in old videos such as this one:

Sorry everyone but when you have a person that is hell bent on proving you wrong in just about all that you do you get post like this.

Shalom,
TGS

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 01:53:49 am »
All I did was say what I read.  What's your problem?  Are you denying his plans for the large research park?  Have you been abused so much that you have BECOME an abuser?