Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16091 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 09:17:59 am »
i would not worry with the paypal all have used and i always used without problems...

my face is this https://www.facebook.com/psyplant and the page i created https://www.facebook.com/ajudeasalvaromundo

you could help anyway you can bro, anyhelp would be good...

i was willing to get some more of that double coated wire but was expecting someone to come back from states to get it without taxes and shiping...

just trying to get aroung too

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 01:27:46 am »
Sorry, time's up.  It's a new month and this month I don't have room in my budget for a donation.  Especially when someone has a higher living standard than I do.  Also, I just found out that using SS electrodes with water produces Hexavalent Chromium, which is a known carcinogen.  I cannot support research which produces a carcinogen.  Besides that, I don't recognize Ed Mitchel as a leader in the HHO community.  And that's what this fund raiser is all about.  He says you have to have 'his' type of probe or else you're a lier about your voltage level.  He knows full well that his own gofundme page is still at $0, yet he convinced you that fund raising will get you the probe?  And it was a mistake to tell me to use pay pal anyway, when I said I refuse to do so.  Sorry. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 06:23:23 am »
Bro don't worry,  as i said any help is wanted, and needed... i don't think that i deserve this help to be just any poorer  than anyone or smarter.. i just need help.. if you see... i even offered something in counterpart, more than everything i could... if you still feel is not worth than its up to you...

this probe is something i want to get since more than 1 year now.. Edd pushing is not the reason why i want to get it... nor his doubts.. the non having of this probe won't stop me! as never did...

I dont recognize anyone other one than stanley meyer as any leader in hho community ... steve is a leader as he own a site... and me, i'm nothing...just someone else trying.. im just trying pretty hard and from a long time...

i don't think it would produce this hexavalent chromium anyway... this only creates in chemical environment if i remember well ( i researched too).. my water has 0 ppm... no electrolyte... so my research does not support the production of carcinogen...

i even already have more to updates to the pll circuit...

i will not act like others saying anything bad of you or anyone if you cannot help... don't wait it from me... and i don't expect it from anyone nor you...

my living standard is the following... i have around 30 years... and i made my parents house the base of this research (they left home) ...still they help with the electric and water bills.. i dedicate all my money i can get to this... i recently left my job to have more time for this research so the incomings are really low... some times i have less than 200$ for the month ...eating, gasoline and smoking...  this are my only expenses... i never get out... hope it inspires you...

i could even tell you that if anyone could buy the entire probe for me i would love to pay it all back as soon as i can! i tried to make this fundraising to let all help just a little so i would have a debt with you all not just one or other... thats was my first though get we all together..

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 10:16:10 am »
Like I said Sebosfato,

Nothing like a little fundraiser to find out just who your friends truly are. That guy had no intention of helping you out just post after post of one excuse after another, but remember like I said each and every one of us can fast for a few days and give you the money we would have spent eating. He is no friend of the technology as has been an enemy of mines for some time now.

Now that it is proven that water can be broken down by way of ionization he has no fight with me anymore as his whole wasted effort to prove to the world that is doesn't got proven wrong big time. I tried to warn him not to go up against me at this point in time as he had no idea just how far I have come on this technology. But always remember he went back on his word to donate to the cause as he is not willing to give up a few meals for a good cause.

Shalom,
TGS

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2015, 10:37:15 am »
Guys, its getting boring this story, dont you think?
Let us focus on technology and not on persons?
Is that an option?

thanks

your host, Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2015, 13:36:55 pm »
Is that an option?

thanks

your host, Steve

I agree, sorry for the mess bro...

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2015, 17:45:22 pm »
Is that an option?

thanks

your host, Steve

No it isn't Steve as the truth will out. This is the primary problem I identified with Open Source it is filled with a lot of one way people who's only true concern is for themselves and the rest of humanity be dammed. When I ask a lot of people in Open Source a question on what happens to all those people that can't build this technology for themselves you want to know what I was told most of the time? It sucks to be them. Yeah, that's what I was told by a whole lot of people in these Open Source forums. That lack of basic humanity leaves out people like my mother, sisters, anyone that is handicapped, mentally challenged, or disabled, and the poor which make up most of the worlds population the last time I checked. So just how are all of these people I just mentioned supposed to get this technology?

Sure the name "OPEN SOURCE" sounds good but in reality it's not all it's hyped up to be as it can not address the needs of the masses. The only way to get this technology to the masses is through mass production so that the prices can be driven down as like it or not this is the reality of the world we live in today. It will be companies like mines that answer the call of getting this technology out to the masses not these Open Source forums. But through these open source forums people like me are made out to be the enemy of the people when in fact the reverse is true. Just as Electrotek pointed out my crowdfunding campaign http://www.gofundme.com/energytothepeople has no support from the Open Source community and I thank YAH that bringing out this technology isn't up to them as if it was up to the Open Source community my company and others like it would be shut down.

You talk about looking at the big picture but in reality are totally unwilling to actually talk about and/or engage in a serious conversation about the big picture. Trust me I hear it all the time, don't support companies that try to make a profit on this technology, but ask yourselves how is the world to get this technology if companies like mine can't earn or raise enough funds to go into mass production? I've not run into many people in these forums that are capable of critical thinking of being able to understand just who these calls for none support actually benefit as they sure don't benefit you or I, correct? These calls for none support benefit those that are currently selling energy as it sure doesn't benefit you or I as they are the ones that are going to see their entire system of energy enslavement come crashing to the ground if companies like mines start to receive the support of the people. Open Source's failure to look at the big picture, in my view, is why the world doesn't have this technology. Companies like mines have been made to go it alone with next to zero support coming from the Open Source community as they are made up of people that live outside of the realities of our world. In fact the support I have gotten from the Open Source community has been a negative add campaign designed to take away the peoples support of the company and I wonder why that is? Open Source is like a bucket full of crabs with a few wolves in sheep's clothing tossed inside.

I know what I am saying isn't going to be taken well by most of you as the truth hurts and thus is hard to accept. Given the number of people in this one forum alone Sebosfato should have been able to get two of those differential probes by now as unlike me the negative add campaign hasn't gotten to him yet as he is still considered one of your friends. These are the hard truths most are unwilling to talk about as how did someone like me get turned into an enemy of the people just for opening up a company aimed at getting this technology out to the masses through mass production?

Shalom,
TGS

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2015, 19:09:21 pm »
Well, i dont like when people talk bad about other people under another name and go on bashing...Thats not nice in my eyes.