Author Topic: Sebosfato Help Progress  (Read 16089 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Sebosfato Help Progress
« on: August 26, 2015, 18:57:47 pm »
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 14:28:01 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Re: Sebosfato Help Progress
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 20:18:28 pm »
Now there is a link for donating for pay pal  in euros and dollars.. if you want i can make more links for your country...

thanks electrotek!

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 23:25:59 pm »
Now there is a link for donating for pay pal  in euros and dollars.. if you want i can make more links for your country...

thanks electrotek!

Please do.  It's hard times for all of us, but you deserve a little support.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 23:38:21 pm »
Okay $50 sent your way from True Green Solutions now if the matching funds is still going on you will have $100 more coming in shortly afterwards.

Remember to give YAH all the glory,
Shalom,
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 01:30:56 am »

thanks electrotek!

Please do.  It's hard times for all of us, but you deserve a little support.

Thank you very much my friends!

i can´t remember where are you from electrotek, so please just tell me so i can make a link for your currency..

Thanks you very much too Edd! hope we can get the budget... i think maybe i can get more some donations here... i hope, because i´m pushing hard here in brazil too with my social network... trying but very few likes... only some very close friends and people with heart give likes but no much share... 

lets hope for the good

thanks a lot guys...

i will remember forever!

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 20:12:52 pm »
i can´t remember where are you from electrotek, so please just tell me so i can make a link for your currency..

I'm still in the US.  (Not yet 'from'.)  We have the dollar, but that's supposed to change a little on the first of October.  No time like the present!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 23:04:47 pm »
r

I'm still in the US.  (Not yet 'from'.)  We have the dollar, but that's supposed to change a little on the first of October.  No time like the present!

you see... the life style you have in america and europe, the people here try to copy here in poor manner because while in europe the minimum money you will get working for 8 hours a month is 1000 euros... here is 800,00 reais... like 200euros...  you see yet we pay more than 75% over imports because it inclusdes the shipping prince in the taxes ...

thats why my friends here cannot live while there you get an iphone for 200$ here costs 2000our money.. all my friends have it... guess what.. are all in debit? consumerism is really a crudelty in my country... i see people who have nothing and who will never have anything...

i have an old blackberry my brother gave to me.. haha never gave a * for this things..

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 03:35:13 am »
Of course you mean the lifestyle that is available here.  But not mine.  I live way out in the country, with my truck broken down for one year now.  A ride to town for groceries costs $20 if someone wants to do it.  No running water, no hot water, no ice box, no electricity to plug in.  Hauled in water costs $50 for 200 gallons, twice each month.  No blackberry, no iphone, no xbox, no TV or radio.  Just a cell phone and cheap computer.  Wireless Internet is $50, some months I couldn't pay.  All I have is very little social security retirement, which will probably reduce.  Life is what you make it, but all I want to do is build things and experiment.  No money from that, only hoping someone will be happy if I give away everything I find.  Usually all I get is I'm stupid and a liar.  Two or three times in 12 years someone said thank you.  Going off line is a good option.