Author Topic: Mr. Feedback circuit  (Read 5437 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Mr. Feedback circuit
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 20:17:08 pm »
i will check if i´m able to do it from here (some dont allow non american citizen or living outside their region of interest)... my friends here are helping me to make a video to make a fundraiser here too.. but this networks have some very good intention people that are havituated to donate...

I just insisted with my friend on the paypall link as if you donate thru the fundraiser sites most of them keep up to 15% of it... so those who could donate directly would have help more with lower reduction of the donated money for me to receive...

as i said i will do it most because there is also their specific public too...

thanks really much for the idea
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 22:12:20 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 08:30:57 am »
as i promissed the feedback now workd and its circuit will be released with my major modifications to the pll circuit that makes the transistor never burn again, an incredible frequency range and stability... also i´m doing something to be able to gate while in autotune mode...

i´m willing to send in exchange for 1200$ a working full pll circuit box with scanning and gate... or in exchange for that 30kv differential probe

it takes me maybe a week to make it for i can send it... but the payment in advance... for i will need to make some buying of the probe and parts to make it..  i will make in such way that if you want to change the range you have trim pots for the parameters and make the changeble parts easy to access.. the only thing you will need is the variac and a dc capacitor or any dc source.. it will be bivolt and work from the wall or straight from car battery..

will have upgradable inputs for sense comands like gas pressure

no accelerator leds no digital

thats my another proposal to whoever can be interested in help and have something nice to work in hands.. 

thats my add.. but i will release as soon as i get the probe in my hands... i´m doing a lot of work trying to bring all my friends into this... maybe some help make it faster...

i even already described some of the modifications...

but i´m more likely to want to share full diagrams to who donated or wanted to help anyhow...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 00:29:43 am »
i have found another interesting fact...

the feedback circuit meyer proposed actually worked as i said even if is somewhat wrong..

but in the way it is originaly design in the patent it can be usefull to drive a resonant load... and in that way i had it working in 2008 in italy... now i know why it worked than...

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 15:22:10 pm »
From what I'm reading, you are saturating your coils.  Don't do that.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 19:43:35 pm »
i guess the core is saturating on resonance is not working like a normal transformer... its a ringing transformer...

the saturation may be at the top limit voltage along with corona discharges when the coils are not in oil...

i got up to 50kv in oil no proble.. but in that case there was two cores one with primary and secondary and the other with the chokes....

yes kitchen oil  :o

i notice the saturation in the primary when it start to decrease primary impedance.. i have a meter for that so basically the resonance is the top limit... is it that saturates the core.... should not be bad... but the more coils the lower energy dissipated on the core and probably higher voltage...  but also slower

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 16:40:36 pm »
for low frequency this is a good circuit for detecting zero current or max min voltage crossing by zero current crossing...

at this you see i added two 100nf capacitors for its to work at 60hz...

the 1 Megohm provide a positive feedback...

the 100kohm together with the 5v source and diode keeps the opamp signal down until it has the min level to revert the diode forward biased...

the input resistors as i described goes after the diodes...

you can use 741 for the low frequency case and should not give any problems..

the signal output won't be from rail to rail so you should add an inverter after it for some applications... for the pll is not needed as it uses a rise and fall edge detector on phase comparator 2

Regarding yet the pll i found that is useful to use one of the 4016 switches that is not used to switch the signal from pin 13 to the filter of the pll using the gate signal... this allow the pll to keep in tune with gating operations (did not tried yet but i´m damn sure this is the simplest workaround needed)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 17:02:36 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
THE FEEDBACK SECTION
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 23:15:18 pm »
for low frequency this is a good circuit for detecting zero current or max min voltage crossing by zero current crossing...

at this you see i added two 100nf capacitors for its to work at 60hz...

the 1 Megohm provide a positive feedback...

the 100kohm together with the 5v source and diode keeps the opamp signal down until it has the min level to revert the diode forward biased...

the input resistors as i described goes after the diodes...

you can use 741 for the low frequency case and should not give any problems..

the signal output won't be from rail to rail so you should add an inverter after it for some applications... for the pll is not needed as it uses a rise and fall edge detector on phase comparator 2

Regarding yet the pll i found that is useful to use one of the 4016 switches that is not used to switch the signal from pin 13 to the filter of the pll using the gate signal... this allow the pll to keep in tune with gating operations (did not tried yet but i´m damn sure this is the simplest workaround needed)