Author Topic: New discovery!  (Read 6353 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: New discovery!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 21:53:44 pm »
heres my lab

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 00:17:01 am »
Cool.  Look Ma, it's Farth Vader!

Seriously though, it's amazing what you can do with what I see in the picture, knowing full well, of course, that the important part is in your mind.

So you're actually pulling an rf signal from the outside proximity of your exciter array?  With your body mass as the only ground?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 01:21:06 am »
only 17kv there.... it were 25khz ...

the lamp were just for fun...

i was on bare foot... the lamp was not even touching... if i was holding a piece of metal it would draw a big arc to the metal while i;m holding it where its insulated... like a screwdriver .... totally ungrounded,,,

to ground the arcs are much hotter

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:39:06 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 01:41:29 am »
Very interesting.  And that's some pretty uniform lighting for a low amp single wire circuit.

Remarkable.

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 03:21:09 am »
cool pic seb! Nice setup!

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2015, 04:31:00 am »
My electronic NST is about that same frequency but it won't come close to doing that.  Your cell must be producing a complex type of energy.  Something dielectric related, which is what we want.  Pure static.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2015, 06:56:45 am »
i'm not going very high (only 1/3) of the variac...less than 1 amp because there are only 9 layers of wire in each coil.... so high voltage in air would break it very easy...

i tried a feedback of current but it didn't worked because the signal were 90 degrees defaced so the pll would not lock automatically...

it seems to me that now is all about tuning...

i'm going to give a try in this coils for this week and next week will hope to get more bigger coils to work... actually i wound this in a manner as to continue the winding after test if not corrupted...

strangely enough the cell would light the lamp better than if its just close to the vic... but that can be explained because of the size of the cell and so the fields it emit are far reaching than the small diameter wire...

yet there is water and something going on with it..

wish i had more knowledge  ....

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 07:02:53 am »
I made a special set of choke coils that would do that about 5 years ago. By accident, I had a neon bulb in my hand and all I had to do was hold one of the leads. The whole thing was an experiment with magnetics and electrons seeing each other in their relationship to other electrons. By theory they should have canceled out. But the configuration actually produced a super magnetic field. It charged up the water enough to light a 60ma Led after the cell was off.