Author Topic: New discovery!  (Read 6336 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: New discovery!
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 03:08:33 am »
i feel fooled by the light industry... lamps should last forever...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 20:00:54 pm »
here more complete scenario, you see labview on the left...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 16:49:16 pm »
My new discovery this days seems to be something really simple and stupid yet anyone seem to have tried since they believed stan schematics in a sort of blind way.. i don't blame me or anyone because of that many started to learn electronics like me simply to try to replicate this... so we truly don't look at it as an engineer that looks at 30000 different projects involving transformers for example...

i'm working with such person, had some meetings and he seem to have helped me a lot understanding how to really drive the cell high in voltage... i'm using for example now teflon triple coating wire... and silicon wire for 20kv for the output... tying to get pro....

i also thank to Ronnie and all the 5 column team for inspiring me to build a new very incredible nice cell and coils expecting for their master release! it lead me to understand more although they could not explain much that new for me without departing of their objective.. i thank them in the same way if i succeed in this for this reasons.. its a shame they disappeared...

H20power never inspired me on nothing... haha not true... i remember every word we exchanged, some were very good...

in attachment the waveforms...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 17:10:16 pm by sebosfato »